the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Empty
PostSubject: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks for posting that Gabes :)

First thing I did tonight when I arrived home after work was to check over here, and read over your link!

The only aspect of that report I didnt have knowledge of was the PC conference. I have a tiny little knowledge regarding one of the reports mentioned, not all ;)

The PC stuff regarding Pine Gap..hmmm I'm not convinced myself, but in saying so I dont think something like mentioned in the PC interview is not happening, but I am in doubt of the info shared. I think it could be placed to send people down the garden path rather than find their own way ;)

The funniest thing regarding OZ and my research is that I have no proof, no PC testimonials LOL

But...

Boeing make Kinetic Energy Weapons for use in ORBIT in Adelaide, Why?

The JORN network has more than over the Horison Radar use's ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am

Why didn't those guys mention those FACTS.

It would have painted a clear picture for sure ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 am

I will even go out on a limb here and say that I know for fact my Info is Totally accurate.

Through where I work I have a tiny bit of access to info, IF I ask the right question, and IF I meet a good blabber mouth LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm

I would believe you before them as you are a good spy....LOL keep up the good work Soma.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 am

Gabriel wrote:
I would believe you before them as you are a good spy....LOL keep up the good work Soma.

Thanks Gabes! sunny

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and watch that Camelot interview as I was thinking about this thread a lot today whilst at work and remembered that the PG Alien Rest Zone as discussed in the interview was published somewhere on the web a long time ago. Which got me thinking that the info in the interview may have been a re-hash of collected info.

I did watch a little of that conference when it was released but was quite turned off by some inner vibe hit the close button LOL

Now I will enjoy watching it when I get around to it, as I'm sure I've read ages ago about the rest and relaxtion a long time ago.

Made me wonder why high tech ET's even need humans to create a relax zone?. Well that crossed my thoughts today, and I thought to myself yeah that sorta sounds quite silly LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Your right S, it sounds silly to me. Advanced ETs to my mind could create their own relaxation zones without having humans do it. Something not right there.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

scratch

yeah.just what do we have besides comic value that any ET would want..hummmmmmmmmmmmmm scratch

soma
i thought that we (usa) had a pine gap her in the pa state..so i googled it and holy heck the stuff on your pine gap..
turns out the old brain had it wrong..our place is called indiantown gap..and as far as i know isn't that interesting to the et's

long list at this search point though..maybe you have missed one of these..so i'm included search for ya
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=pinegap&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

let us know anything you can
warp
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 am

Biggles wrote:
Your right S, it sounds silly to me. Advanced ETs to my mind could create their own relaxation zones without having humans do it. Something not right there.

I think you are right biggzz, et doesn't need our help on these things. Most of any of this stuff we see on the net like articles on the pine gap facility have a lot of disinfo in them.

As far as we know that place could be anything. Although I do suspect it has something to do with the secret space program. Could be their main base of operations??
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 am

Funny you should say that Gabe, I was just thinking the same thing after my made my post.

Oz's population is not anywhere near that of the US or other countries and most of the populace is distributed around the coast.

Pine Gap is out in the desert and very remote. Having a strategic main base and underground at that makes sense to me so tptb might view that way too.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 am

Pine gap a very remote place to do anything, right on biggzz.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 am

Gabes, Biggs, Sky..and ALL.

Once I got back into reading about this area, I thought the same. :)

I do believe these pitures as being genuine. I posted a morning show interview that featured this guys images here on THE FORCE.

The morning show had some expert who I beleive to be an agent.

But this is what I believe to be images of the spaceships used and created by earthlings that like to keep secrets.

Main website here:

http://www.ufoterritory.com.au/

Gallery of the Secret Space program here:

http://www.ufoterritory.com.au/gallery.htm

I was about to contact some people off the record regarding all of this and have hit a snag, which I need to think about.

Gabes that where I got those triangle images from ;)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Very cool S, your one hell of an investigator you know that. toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

Thanks for the links Soma
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Soma, as much as I hate Darwin's weather with a passion, just too hot and steamy and muggy for me I do wish I had my NVG and was hanging around those sites.

As I said above in another thread, this stage in our 3D time right up until the end of December 2012 I think we're in for some spectacular experiences.

Bring it on, I am ready.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am

I hope you all enjoyed the links!

This is where I hit my snag just recently and to be very honest someone I was conversing with aint replying to my emails so its a little harder for me to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

I still think Alex's pics are the real deal.

Here is the video I was talking about:

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/watch/15008287/ufo-capital-of-australia/

I believe that guy who is a so called researcher is nothing more than a planted agent to mist some FOG on Alans rather fantastic images of the black program operating out of Australia.

Biggs its coming down to our only option of heading up and trying for ouselves to verify with high tech means gotcha

OT but geez those morning shows make me wanna pull out the light saber and say see ya later... they are sickening.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 am

Heres another link to the news item:

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/08/13/74841_ntnews.html

Quote :
Mr Ferguson was sticking to his guns despite questions being raised about the video's credibility.

"It's usually the people who are jealous or who don't look outside the square who say you are crazy," he said.

"If people want to see, come out and have a look for yourself."

I believe the PTB are working in Damage control when Alan came out last year with his findings. SOmehow OZ needs to get someone in TPTB to talk, as what happens in the States. There are good poeple in these programs.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 am

One last interesting point of interest I found tonight regarding PG and TRW (the Car Company)

René Frederick Burger, guru and lark, passes away.

http://www.alicespringsnews.com.au/1437.html

Quote :
René Frederick Burger of Jersey City, New Jersey, who worked at Pine Gap in Alice Springs for 20 years from 1975, passed away in Gilbert, Arizona, after a long illness.
He is survived by his wife Jeanine Theresa (Fazio) Burger, of Brooklyn, New York (they were married on Valentine’s Day 1956 in Los Angeles, California; she was a grade school teacher at OLSH in Alice Springs); by his one son, Michael and his wife Michele in Gilbert, Arizona; and by two daughters, Michelle in San Diego, California and Victoria in Adelaide, Australia.
He is also survived by his brother Robert, of Long Island, New York; and nine grandchildren - Amanda, Jacqueline, Hannah-Leigh, Charley, Joey, Ollie, Candis, Wilkin, Nicole, and two nephews, Mark and Robert Jr.
René was born on November 7, 1928 to Frederick Clinton Burger and Helen Marie Burger.
René was a resident of Gilbert, Arizona, for the past seven years and a former resident of Adelaide and Alice Springs for 22 years.
To René’s former colleagues and peers he was known as “Burgee”, or just by “René”, and they regarded him as an academic in electronic engineering.
He loved coaching men’s baseball teams, and had a competitive spirit.
At work René was a doctrinaire, an expert in his field of electronics, but was also a consummate humorist, too.
He had a funny side and would often give a line that would tickle you.
Technically, he was known for his original methods.
He has written manuscripts not for the public eye.
While a resident in Australia in the 1980’s, and after the city of Sydney had many unsuccessful attempts to resolve power outages there, he picked up the phone and called the city engineer and walked him through a step-by-step process on how to stop its rolling black outs.
It worked, and the continuous power surges were averted!
He should have received a ceremonial presentation of Sydney’s city key for that!
Because of ingenuity of this sort, and of his professorial decorum, he was dubbed a guru and teacher to the many contemporaries he would mentor
After his start in the US Army in July 1947, his career began as a television repairman at the age of 22.
He was employed by a radar technologies company called Gilfillan, which led him to design and mount the world’s first satellite communications receiver atop the Empire State Building in 1950.
In his 45 year career he didn’t stray too far from the field of electronics.
In 1959 he was hired as an electronics engineer for a company called TRW, an American corporation involved in aerospace systems, mostly of a defense-related nature (acquired by the Northrop Grumman Corporation in December 2002).
In 1962 he worked on the big island of Hawaii in the field of radio and satellite communications.
In the early 1970s he participated at Cape Canaveral in the Pioneer 11 mission to the outer solar system planets launched on April 5, 1973.
In 1975 he and his family moved to Alice Springs until his retirement in 1997, subsequently moving to their vacation home in Adelaide which they had acquired in 1990.
He spent 20 of his 35 years with TRW at Pine Gap where he was believed to have been involved in secret operations during the cold war and post-cold war era, including Desert Storm, but all in concert with the National Security Agency and the CIA.
He was a loving husband and father who put up a good fight against prostate cancer.
He will be sorely missed. We love him!
A “Celebration of Life” gathering took place recently at Mesa, Arizona, when an Honor Guard conducted the flag folding ceremony on behalf of the US President.
A bugler sounded the 24 notes that tap deep emotions from America’s most famous bugle call. It beckoned us to extol René as a patriot who served our country with honor and valor.
The family may receive written condolences at PO Box 2016, Gilbert, Arizona 85296.
You may send an on-line tribute by logging on to www.mem.com, a perpetual memorial website with Guest Book entry including photos celebrating Rene’s life.
[Contributed by Mike Burger and family.]
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 am

He spent 20 of his 35 years with TRW at Pine Gap

Sheesh, and if it was not for the livingmoon which sorta got me back into this mess I woulda thought TRW was a car company..I was quite blown away to read the above tonight... even though I had seen this page on the livingmoon:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/02archives/SBL_Space_Based_Laser.htm

gotcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS   PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PINE GAP AUSTRALIA STORY UFOS
Page 1 of 1