the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Soul Song that must be played, when the soul is learnt on Earth ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

My Soul Song that must be played, when the soul is learnt on Earth ;) Empty
PostSubject: My Soul Song that must be played, when the soul is learnt on Earth ;)   My Soul Song that must be played, when the soul is learnt on Earth ;) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

I've posted a couple of links to Fugazi on this message board.

When I started to make my own choice in life which was when I was 16 years of age (now 34) Fugazi was a big eye opener to say the least. Not only musically but for their relentless efforts.

Well tonight I finally figured out why when I young, that this song written by fugazi is the song I've always wanted to played at my time of soul journey. When I first heard this song years ago I wanted it played at that time when as Wh put so well "The meat leaves the Plate LOL"

Tonight I figured the song out. (I love how learing in a soul way presents that to one)

If one was to believe in a soul/spirit, this song starts with a re-incarnation, then its musical Beuaty hits a review point of beuaty, then back somewhere else. BTW I am joking on the if anyone here believes the soul spirit LOL we all know its true and thats why I hang here :)

But yeah I finally figured out why when I first heard this song many years ago that I wanted it played to any mourners when my meat is expired. (credit to WH for the meat ref)

Back to top Go down

My Soul Song that must be played, when the soul is learnt on Earth ;)
Page 1 of 1