the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wow.......any suggestions ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

wow.......any suggestions ??? Empty
PostSubject: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 pm

hi all....i can see alot has happened sins i´ve been out........wow........i see people don´t see eye to eye........to put it mildly..........

okay so imo we have a solution..........please keep posting in your areas of intrest......respond if you want to other peoples posts who you may not agree with in a respectible manner........if someone responds to your thread with a coment you do not like please do not take it personally you have the option to ignore any post or poster ........

imo we can some how use the situation for growth.......we don´t need to let the comunity fall apart for disagreements........

imo we came here to learn from eachother......and sometimes there maybe challanges.....but thats life is it not ??? we can take everything and learn something from it..........

but i welcome and value everyones opinion on this situation........
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Zuni I will tone it down if it's getting too much. I do see it as a progressive thing. Not negative at all. I would just let the conflicts play out and resolve themself over time. It does create a better structured more peaceful community when people accept the conflict with each other because things are then allowed to be resolved without judgment quicker and there isn't such a social pressure to be peaceful all the time hiding different issues. because really if we all understood each other and everything we would already be one mind. So this is only natural that we will learn from each other through conflict. But there is a principle that is harmony through conflict and correct conflict and that's what some of this is There is different types of conflict. Conflict that is not mindful, and then mindful conflict. Mindful conflict is a constructive. But if you start calling the other person names there is a line where it goes over do unbalanced conflict. I see it all about keeping the right balance. There is dissagreements in all organizations even the most peaceful. When there is very different people from very different backgrounds it creates more conflict than usual.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi zuni

i can only speak for myself here but i don't see conflict as a motivation to continue a thread..

a difference of opinion or belief or knowledge now that is a fair exchange if done in a respectfull manner
personally i enjoy a lively discussion of what i think i know vs. what someone else thinks they know

that said

when i come across someone posting that i you can not answer because they don't respond to the topic at hand but jump on their soapbox and try to beat the other posters into the ground with thier harangue

...then i just don't read what the person has to say anymore.. ever
they can type their little fingers off but i don't engage..

that's my solution..for what it's worth
lol!
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm

The solution is love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm

sky otter wrote:

when i come across someone posting that i you can not answer because they don't respond to the topic at hand but jump on their soapbox and try to beat the other posters into the ground with thier harangue

...then i just don't read what the person has to say anymore.. ever
they can type their little fingers off but i don't engage..

that's my solution..for what it's worth
lol!

That is an EXCELLENT solution Sky Otter! bravo-009

Thank you for being here. hugv
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 am

thanks guys.......i won´t be around much this weekend cause the house owners are comming and i have work to do around here........

but i wanted to tell you all i´m glad your here......and welcome back dd !!!!!

rainbow group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow.......any suggestions ???   wow.......any suggestions ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow.......any suggestions ???
Page 1 of 1