the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff

Go down 
+2
Dean Plejaren
Anchor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Initially I wrote this in one of the other threads but changed my mind since I didnt want to join in the context of the current debate.

Fact is the subject of Lucifer and "worshiping" lucifer has come up a few times.

Recently AC even got a mention.

I am bothered by some references to what I consider to be propoganda surrounding these individuals and I wanted a thread so we can debate it a bit and if necessary state clearly our views and see if we can better understand where we are coming from.

I'll start:
Aleister Crowly was a master of the English language and some of his writing is suberb - second to none. I read his treatise on Yoga and another on Magik a while back and I was very impressed with his ability to describe in words, the complex concepts he was addressing.

He was also a showman and regrettably this allowed much of the mainstream to create an image of him that he initially played up to, and then later, I am sure, regretted. From memory he did not die well.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will."

To be honest, I cant see much evil in that.

For the record, I don't worship[1] anyone or anything, and that includes Lucifer. Main reason - is that we are one. There is only one of us here! Neither of our individualities is above nor below the other. Were I to worship anyone, I would immediately be in submission. Not going to happen.

Lucifer has been variously described on this an other forums as follows:

1) Evil
2) A catalyst, providing an opportunity for us to evolve
3) The destroyer

Mostly when I think of Lucifer and his role in the world, I think of the NWO and the negative elite with this entity at the top.

Who thinks I am wrong so far about any of these individuals. I would be happy to answer questions on my choices and beleifs - who knows I may even change them in the light of significant new information :)

A..

[1] Definitions of worship on the Web:

idolize: love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
show devotion to (a deity); "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
the activity of worshipping
attend religious services; "They worship in the traditional manner"
a feeling of profound love and admiration
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey don't get me wrong. I have nothing against AC. But when debating with Linda I have to speak in her context.

Quote :
a feeling of profound love and admiration

Yes, that's what I have for lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Lucifer for myself is a metaphor of darkness or negative thoughts that resides in ourselves. I have from a very early age embraced the concept of oneness without any luciferian references or knowlege sitting outside my intelect. I'm not interested in the holy war of God vs Satan / Yahweh vs Lucifer as everything is just an illusion being played out in the holographic universe.

However darkness plays a role to go deeper inside of myself. My thoughts create my reality but I question are these thoughts ours alone. Negative entity attachments can whisper thoughts into heads so taking control or quitening the mind is a strong challenge. That's why I willing to learn more about darkness to spiritually grow.

Now there is a contradiction in the sense of these global elites who have a magnitude of supressed information held and passed through secret societies containing the biggest secrets hidden to man. One of these secrets is oneness - infinite consciousness as one collective soul. So the question leading up to this is why do they worship this entity known as lucifer. The explaination Hidden Hand provides eludes to humankind's need of help to spiritually evolve to higher densites expressed through balancing out the opposite polarites however he reinforces the idea of oneness on many ocassions. Lucifer as a group soul or social memory complex is worshipped upon by our world leaders during satanic rituals. If they are aware of onesness why do they still worship illustrating a hierarchy structure?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 pm

You are very wise Reunite. Understanding secret societies and Luciferians is crucial. We must question everything.

Read what Svali, an Illuminati defector wrote about the Illuminati, a superwealthy group of Luciferians who plan a world police state:

"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism.
They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil."

www.savethemales.ca/000237.html+svali+lucifer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=17&gl=us&client=firefox-a" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:ezEX1KJANIIJ:www.savethemales.ca/000237.html+svali+lucifer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=17&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:sFK21JQzocUJ:conspiracytheorist1.blogspot.com/2008/07/svali-d-illuminati-defector-says.html+svali+lucifer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 am

For myself Anchor, I have to say that I'm pretty much of the same thinking as you in that I worship no-one or thing. If I were to focus on something I would give that object or being power. My Creator needs neither worship nor power. I can't give 'Him' what I haven't got for myself. Falseness otherwise. When I have love I don't need to give that either, it automatically flows, can't stop it. Therefore I go through the day just getting on with business as usual and if a decision has to be made regarding morality during that day, then it has to come from my sense of
Love, not what is best for me or someones perspective, but that divine spark that is me.
I just know when it's right, I don't have to pray, worship nor admire because I just know.
That sounds so self righteous.., but that's how it is. You get a wee 'nudge' inside you when it's wrong and you 'feel' it instantly. The unfortunate ones that have to look outside themselves for their 'God', will search from now to doomsday and never find 'Him'. Lucifer, Fred, Satan, Bud, call the idol what you want, the more power you give it., the more powerful it'll be. The same applies to any false idol whether it be drink, money, drugs, Fred or Lucifer. In the end there is only one, Love and the application thereof.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will."

The quote of Crowley is admirable.., depends who or what he's worshipping.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 am

Thanks for starting this thread Anchor.

It seems we are all thinking in the same general area. To me this is the final pieces to the puzzle. It is also the most complex. The conspiracy stuff has physical proof and seems to lead us to this point. I agree that I don't worship no one. I give thanks to our creator and I believe that we must save ourselves.

Reunite said:
Quote :
Lucifer as a group soul or social memory complex is worshipped upon by our world leaders during satanic rituals. If they are aware of onesness why do they still worship illustrating a hierarchy structure?

Excellent point.....more to ponder!

love
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
If they are aware of onesness why do they still worship illustrating a hierarchy structure

If you give everyone the same equal function how will anything be organized. Some have more potentialities than others in different areas because everyone has different insight and skills. You need to balance it. Someone who has experience in architecture needs the position of leader if they are wanting to build something. If someone that knows nothing about it wants to disagree and he has the same responsibilities he will clash with the architect and what he knows which will hold up the project and ruin it.

In a military operation who would command in an emergency? Everyone? They would spend half an hour or more arguing before any decision could be made then lives are lost and the operation fails. If you take away responsibility from those who have the insight and you give to others less qualified the same responsibility. That turns into oppression and wasted potential. You have to earn what you are responsible to handle and prove yourself. This is confusing equality of opportunity with organizational structures. Fascism is different to hierarchy.

The more you progress the more responsibility you have to take on. The higher up on the hierarchy you go. It's natural.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Here's another interesting perspective of Lucifer after watching Cymatica.

Lucifer was depicted as the water-filled planet Tiamat. The water reflection of this planet was projected to be brighter than the sun in the heavenly skies at one stage hence Lucifer the light bearer. This was the backbone of the solar cult - God represented as the 'Sun' and Lucifer represented as 'Tiamat', however the planets fate was doomed and 'fell down from heaven'. Michael Tsarion also backs this up Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation in regards to Tiamat being destroyed causing the great floods, also explains the analogy of falling frogs from the sky like in the movie Magnolia.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Another thought came to mind.

Everything is vibrational energy. A polarity always exist within this ever present energy. Our human bodies like the earth's are electromagnetic. Our energy oscilates between a negative and positive charge. That's why we have negative thoughts represented as Lucifer/darkness and positive thoughts represented as God/lightness oscilating between these polarites.

Our natural expansive qualites are expressed at a higher and faster vibratory rate where connection to source of all that is has been suppressed and withdrawn. However mass consciousness is rapidly expanding so all will be revealed soon. The deeper we go within ourselves self awareness shall ascend to the place we most desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff   Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer/Evil/Aleister Crowley/Bad stuff
Page 1 of 1