the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human looking alien clones among us.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Human looking alien clones among us. Empty
PostSubject: Human looking alien clones among us.   Human looking alien clones among us. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 am

I got this link below from P/A and gave it a read and thought it extremely interesting especially when Ms Harris tries to work out how tall this human looking alien is in a photograph taken. I would be interested to know if anybody else here has gone through it. I think I might get that guy's book.

http://www.paolaharris.com/masscontactinterview.html
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Human looking alien clones among us.   Human looking alien clones among us. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

Quite fascinating and definitely bookmarked so I can read over it properly !
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Human looking alien clones among us.   Human looking alien clones among us. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Soma that link I gave above is not that long to read on her site, but my word that poor woman went through a hell of a time trying to work out different equations, maths etc to work out the size of the human looking alien (photograph of him is there) standing outside in the garden next to some trees.

It must have taken her ages but finally she worked out he must have been about 3.42 m or something like that, then she backs up her information on tall people who have had macromegaly through different medical conditions and how it really impacted on how they walked and their health in general and how this guy looked a picture of health, nothing wrong with him. It is worth a little look. I would be grateful for your thoughts mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human looking alien clones among us.   Human looking alien clones among us. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human looking alien clones among us.
Page 1 of 1