the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Empty
PostSubject: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Here is a link to UFO digest with photo analysis by leading expert of an alien looking out a window ? It does look pretty good.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1009/UFO-analysis.php
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 pm

wow That looked pretty real to me

About five years ago, my husband were fishing and something caught my eye off to in the bushes off to the side. I couldn't figure out what it was and told my husband something big was walking in the bushes. Of course he said I was nuts, and I kept watching thinking to myself it would come back and I would tell him. (it was abuot 5am) I never seen it come back and the vision never left

I started thinking it was some kind of bird that was skinned because it was grey. I had no idea about any of this stuff so it meant nothing until my friend sent me an email the other day. I seen it for the second time. I know I seen a grey and when it walked its head was looking down. It seemed to be floating cause it made no noise as you one would expect from anything in the water.

When I seen that picture the other day it was the first time I made the connection.

LOL the funny thing is, it never came out the other side and it wasnt shallow water. I watched it for a good three minutes with my mouth dropped open....I'm never was very good at holding in my feelings. affraid

How do I get a photo transfered here so I can send you her email ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 pm

You copy the photo in your browser then click on the "image" box right above the preview box you write in, paste the photo into the line provided then click ok.

If I have confused you, reunite is more of a computer guy than I am, maybe he will respond to this post and tell you how to post a photo ?
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh well I will figure it out soon I hope every thing has to be so confusing LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

You will get it, with just a little practice. I did not know how to post videos until reunite told me how to...LOL
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCaU--Qv4Ug&feature=PlayList&p=DA73BA480A28DE2D&index=25&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL
appe

I'm not kidding this is what he looked like.............he was hunched over with head down but this is a little smaller than what I seen.
I would say it was about 4 ft tall and more brownish

Where we fish there are alot of farms around. He must of went up behind the bushes but I seen him clear as day.

I just clean forgotten til yesterday Oh I never seen the face, only the side of his head
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

mnt I've just sent a PM to you on how to post photo's :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks reuniteR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?   PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHOTO OF ALIEN LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ?
Page 1 of 1