the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek

Go down 
+7
zuni
Anchor
Gabriel
bilderburger w/cheese
Linda
WineHippie
micjer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 pm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/drunvalo.htm

This is a wonderful individual who speaks of events to come in 2012.

sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Drunvalo   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 am

micjer wrote:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/drunvalo.htm

This is a wonderful individual who speaks of events to come in 2012.

sunny

is anyone else planning on being at the gathering of the elders in AZ, April?
sis and i will be there, it's one of the only specific destinations we have in mind.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 am

Hey, WineHippie that sounds interesting. Let me know where and when.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 am

Linda wrote:
Hey, WineHippie that sounds interesting. Let me know where and when.

here's the link, linda

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/elders.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 am

Cool. Thanks
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 am

that interview was very interesting.

thank you for posting it and bringing it to our attention, micjer.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello micjer,

Here I go making friends again, lol.

I listened to the video interview with Melchizedek and at 49 minutes into the interview he sent a red flag up in something he said. At least for me it was a red flag. Anyone can believe anything they want to as far as I am concerned so this is just for your information only as I am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Drunvalo said that after the tribes come together in Arizona for their ceremony to invite the ancestors back to earth then we will be able to be face to face with them and he called these ancestors our mothers and fathers and then he named them. He spoke the name of the Nephilim as being one of our ancestors that will appear.

According to Strongs Concordance a Hebrew dictionary the word Nephilim means the "fallen ones", also means "bully" and "tyrant". The reference numbers are 5303 and 5307 if you want to look for yourself.

These "fallen ones" in ancient writings are described as "giants" and they are also known as Cannibals. They also are spoken of as being the ones responsible of setting up the secret societies and keeping humans dumbed down from the truth.

They also are spoken of in Genesis chapter 6 as the "giants" and these giants were notorious as being wicked beings, the giant Goliath was one of their ancestors.

The Nephilim are definitely not my father and mother for the record.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Hello micjer,

Here I go making friends again, lol.

I listened to the video interview with Melchizedek and at 49 minutes into the interview he sent a red flag up in something he said. At least for me it was a red flag. Anyone can believe anything they want to as far as I am concerned so this is just for your information only as I am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Drunvalo said that after the tribes come together in Arizona for their ceremony to invite the ancestors back to earth then we will be able to be face to face with them and he called these ancestors our mothers and fathers and then he named them. He spoke the name of the Nephilim as being one of our ancestors that will appear.

According to Strongs Concordance a Hebrew dictionary the word Nephilim means the "fallen ones", also means "bully" and "tyrant". The reference numbers are 5303 and 5307 if you want to look for yourself.

These "fallen ones" in ancient writings are described as "giants" and they are also known as Cannibals. They also are spoken of as being the ones responsible of setting up the secret societies and keeping humans dumbed down from the truth.

They also are spoken of in Genesis chapter 6 as the "giants" and these giants were notorious as being wicked beings, the giant Goliath was one of their ancestors.

Thanks for this info. I will rewatch it and look into this.

Here is a link for you. Steve Quayle has researched the giants extensively.
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Boy I wish I could ask him to clarify what he said. Does he mean that we can trace our ancestry back the Nephilim, or do the hopi worship these giants as gods? I watched one video on a native elder and he spoke of having a connection with the Bigfoots in the Washington state area. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:42 am

Micjer,

Your link to steve quale is a good one, I have read his material and it is right on. Steve Quale also has written about the giants as he knows them to be the nephilim as well.

As far as I know the hopi people do not worship the giants/nephilim. I have never heard the Hopi speak about the nephilim but I have not studied the Hopi in detail so I am not sure. I do know that the Hopi speak of their ancestors as coming from the sky, but I am not sure exactly what "Name" they attach to the sky people???

I have always assumed they were speaking of the sky people as God/the great spirit from the sky, which could be a description of God if they did not know a particular name to attach to this being or beings.

But the giants/nephilim are the children of the fallen angels of genesis 6, one of the most mystical chapters of the Bible. The fallen angels of Genesis are called the "sons of God" in that chapter.

Drunvalo may be deceived if he believes what I heard him say about the Nephilim being the mothers and fathers of all of us.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 am

I agree Gabe. We have to be very careful because a lot of these people have been innocently deceived.

The sky people are completely different.

The fallen angels are trying to trick people and want us to welcome them and pretending to be our ancestors.

We must not be deceived.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Gabriel wrote:

I note that to "invite" is also (implicitly) giving permission.

Quote :

If that is true why is it necessary to have a cermony to invite them back to Earth?

Would it not be best to bind them in place rather than have them out in the open.

None of this stuff is even remotely on my radar, and I am only applying some logic to what I see in the thread. To be honest I dont know about this stuff really. What I do know is that universal law can be over-ridden if we are tricked into allowing it, since our free-will gives us power beyond measure to f*ck things up.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello anchor,

Yes you are correct about the word invite and right on target.

You are also right on about binding them outright instead of "inviting them".

These giants/Nephilim are the ones that started all the deception within the first world governments. These giants/Nephilim also were the ones that taught the Kenites their wicked craft.

The word Kenite means "the children of Cain", and the children of Cain are the people that control and run the New world order today and Cain was the "son of Satan" according to the ancient Hebrew from the Bible.

These Kenites are the "root of all evil" on this planet and have been for thousands of years, it actually is that simple and this is what throws most people off track.

The Kenites have been violating universal law for as long as they have been here, and you are again right Anchor by bringing up the issue of Universal law as this is why the world is so screwed up right now.

Also these Nephilim do not need a pow wow to be invited back as they are here now and have been since the beginning, and if they are not invited back they will still show up at just the right time and try to look and act as our saviors.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:39 pm

I have found something interesting in the Ra material

http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Ra_Session_10

http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Ra_Session_9

http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Maldek

Quote :
Information on Maldek from the writings of ISAIAH the Old Testament Prophet give other clues, admittedly the time discrepancy is enormous and might imply two separate events. However since Isaiah gave no date; it is quite possible the story has some correlation to Maldek, the name given for Maldek was "Lucifer" . ( Ra "various names by which this planet has been named" ) The references given correlating to an event of destruction that effected the entire Solar System, the inner Planets of Mars and Earth specifically.

One source attributes the Moons of Mars as being artificial objects placed in orbit to stabilize the Martian Orbit after the perturbations caused by such a powerful event as Maldek’s destruction. (1)

"The Hebrew meaning of the word ‘Lucifer’ seems to be "brilliant", "splendid", "illustrious", or as in the Septuagint, Vulgate, the Rabbinical commentators, Luther, and others, "brilliant star!" and in this sense was the proper name among the Hebrews of the morning star."

The references made in Isaiah would be appropriate to a bright ‘Star’ that fell into the ‘Pit’ There is no connection to Satan except that made by later Scholars. The only reference to the word Lucifer is in Isaiah.

Approximately 46,000 years ago. The Ra material describes a calling from the entities from Maldek. They were incarnated in the 2nd Density Animal form yet had the consciousness of 3rd Density.

RA: I am Ra "(Those from Maldek) were in some confusion in an incarnate state as to the circumstances of their incarnation; the unconscious being aware, the conscious being quite confused. This created a calling. The Confederation sent love and light to these entities."The time period 46,000 BCE now brings us to an era approximating times described by Cayce as having Animal / Human forms upon the Earth Plane. Over 2 Billion Souls were moved to Earth, many of those from Maldek are still in what is described as Karmic Restitution living in deep underground passages, they are known to us as ‘Bigfoot’. Others were able to incarnate into Human form.

Prior to this time Entities from Mars were also incarnated into the Earth Plane after destroying the Atmosphere of Mars some 75,000 years ago a result of their "bellicose actions".

A total of 1.9 Billion, entities from other Star Systems also incarnated on Earth creating a very mixed group with ‘Native Humans’ and presently a great many Wanderers composing the remainder. The Second Density form of the Bigfoot is a genetic ‘safety net’ created to withstand high levels of Radiation, these would be an available vehicle if Earth was to become irradiated to the point where Human survival would be impossible.

To sum it up. Looks like the native people of earth may indeed have a connection to the Nephilim. However, many others here are starseeds from other places. Ra talks of Maldek (lucifer) being a fallen planet (blew up due to wars), and the souls incarnated on earth.

:farao:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

A lot of this is true.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am

Micjer

Your research is excellent and the reference to Lucifer in Isaiah is speaking of one of the deepest parts of the Bible as this is the place in 14:12 through the end of this chapter where the war in heaven is described by God and how Lucifer was cut down to the earth because of this war.

There is also a verse in this chapter where God plainly says how his "thoughts" and this word thought here means "intent" will come to pass. This tells me that we do indeed live in a holographic multiverse and God himself is referencing to the fact how through his intentions what he wants will manifest, just as we today are learning how to use our intentions to change our world. That is awesome. The verse I am referencing is Isaiah 14:24

here is the verse exactly as it is in the King James,

The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought,1819 so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

These are heavy duty verses in this chapter.

I left the reference number in Strong's for the word thought in the verse above.

On the subject of Lucifer/Satan, are you of the opinion that Lucifer/Satan are two different beings? We have never discussed this point before and I am curious to your thoughts about this subject and would like your input since it is obvious you know how to research.

Also the nephilim being the ancestors of the indians and when I say the word indians I am referring to the local indigenous native people of any country that are of the same race as the American Indians for example.

As you know there are Indian tribes that do not look like the American Indians. Some Indian tribes have a brown skin as opposed to the red skin coloration of the American Indian.

I have never researched the connection of the nephilim to Indians of any color and to be quite honest with you, I have been researching and studying this subject for more than twenty years about the nephilim and who they are and I have never heard of any report or study that ever said that the Indians are descendants of the Nephilim. The first time I ever heard of this connection was through Drunvalo, and because I "know" he is wrong about worshiping the nephilim as his God then I do not take to seriously his mentioning this connection to the Indians as he is clearly deceived about who he worships. And you have to admit that when you are worshiping some entity that is proven to be a liar and a deceiver then you cannot put much faith in his reporting, at least I cannot.

At the same time if any proof of a connection to Indians is found, then I will of course look into it as I do have an open mind and can be taught as I do not know it all.

Through the years I have read many books from scholars on this subject and never heard of this Nephilim/Indian connection.

There could be other alien people that have mixed with the Indians and I also think that is very possible.

If there is a connection to the Nephilim and Indians I would think it would be with the Indian tribes that performed human sacrifices, such as the Mayans did for a time., and since the nephilim are so twisted and perverted.

For example, I have never heard of American Indians doing human sacrifices at any time.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 am

Quote :
On the subject of Lucifer/Satan, are you of the opinion that Lucifer/Satan are two different beings? We have never discussed this point before and I am curious to your thoughts about this subject and would like your input since it is obvious you know how to research

Interesting topic. I was certainly brought up believing that is the same being. However lately I have to admit I think Satanism and Luciferianism may be two different things. I watched the following video and if nothing else it has made me think.

After watching this video, I read the Hidden Hand material. The two compliment each other. Both suggest that we need the negative/dark side to balance us in our quest for higher consciousness. (doubt if I would have "awakened" without the 9-11 event type of thinking)

If you were to agree with the above video then my summary would be this. Satan would exist in bottom part (evil) on the negative/dark/lucifer side of the universe.

Quote :
If there is a connection to the Nephilim and Indians I would think it would be with the Indian tribes that performed human sacrifices, such as the Mayans did for a time., and since the nephilim are so twisted and perverted.

This I agree with. I wonder if because of their size (nephilim), the mayan worshipped them as gods/superior beings?
I don't plan on welcoming them back. Was this not why God had the great flood (Noah), to get rid of the giants that were "messing" with god's women? (Genesis 6:4)

swordsman
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 am

Hello Micjer,

That is a good video and I agree with the concepts being taught there. The guy is simply stating that because evil is "real" here in our dimension as a teaching tool to show us "how not to be and act", and how to grow spiritually without evil. This is good basic stuff.

As for the hidden hand material, I think I have read some of that material a while back but I really cannot remember. I think I might have only read some of it at the Project Avalon website forum last year sometime??? I will go and do a search on google and see if I can find it and read it in its entirety.

I think Satan and Lucifer are the same entities and I also think you are right about Satan being in the lower dimensions such as our third dimension.

From my understanding of the ancient Hebrew and the New Testament languages I think Lucifer was Satan's first name and title given to him by God back when he created all the host of heaven. Then after Lucifer fell, he was given more titles and names that further described his transgression against God. Such as Satan means the accuser of the brethren. And such as another name and title given him is Apollyon, and this is great you will love it Revelation 911, which this title means the destroyer just as the buildings on 911 were destroyed and the human lives.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:56 am

I forgot about the flood, yes the flood was to get rid of the first attempted world government as run by the nephilim and their "cousins" so to speak the Kenites. and to cleanse the earth of their total corruption.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 am

Here is the link to the Hidden Hand material. Remember he is a luciferian.

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

💻
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 am

I did not know he was Luciferian, thanks for the warning, LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:11 am

Hey Micjer,

I just got back from reading some of the hidden hand stuff. Yes I did read about half of what I found back in 08 as I found a link to it on the Avalon forum.

After I went there and started reading today I remembered seeing it before because of the question and answer format.

I was not real impressed with it after reading the RA material two times. I felt good after reading the RA material, like I came away learning something i did not know before.

But the hidden hand did not strike me (pun intended) quite the same way. Although there is truth in the hidden hand material that I read I think there is also a lot of deception as well.

That is why I could not remember if I read the material or not, as it did not grab me like the Ra material did.

There is some good in the hidden hand stuff but I can't fight through the crap to finish the whole thing.

Thanks for the link Micjer.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 am

Gabriel wrote:

Although there is truth in the hidden hand material that I read I think there is also a lot of deception as well.

That is why I could not remember if I read the material or not, as it did not grab me like the Ra material did.

There is some good in the hidden hand stuff but I can't fight through the crap to finish the whole thing.

Of course there is some truth in Hidden hands stuff. He showed up BECAUSE he is such a great deceiver. You couldn't finish it because your inner self knew it was crap at the highest degree.

These types all have the same messages.

"We are coming forward to 'help' you understand. You cannot stop us. We are special and more powerful. Our god is the 'intelligent' one. Accept your fate and be good little sheeple and don't resist."

Please beware of those offering to 'help'.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Hello Linda,

Of course you are right, that is why I could not finish it, as it tended to quench my spirit as I read the fake stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 pm

wow-- i watched this twice and missed the nephilim and the "permission/invitation" comment both times. i know the video sent up red flags to many here, but i was initially left with a positive feeling about the entire interview. after reading the comments here, i wonder if hes unknowingly putting out some misinformation. use discernment. nobody has all the answers; even the shamans, monks, and indians.

i have an american indian friend of the abenaki tribe, so i emailed him to find out his opinion on this guy... he didnt think much of it, to say it nicely.

there is plenty of conflicting information in this video (tsarions research, 85% of which i agree, says that the indians were the lemurians, and not the malevolent atlanteans), so ive discarded all of his conflicting information (including the information learned from anchor, gabriel, et. al.), and focused on what he DID say that enmeshes with other things we have learned and heard to be true:

- we need to get together, unify, and cooperate.
- we need to honor our planet
- there is a window around 2012 where things take place; its not just one set date
- there are good things happening despite the negativity going around
- there could be a pole shift in the future, and there certainly was one in the recent past
- we win and take back the planet
- the PTB were and still are attempting to hold back mankind, but will not be able to do so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek   Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next