the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:59 am

Last week I got in my truck and drove 4 miles to a store. So a round trip would be 8 miles there and back. On my way back from the store 2 miles from my home, the "check engine" light came on and stayed on the rest of the distance to my home. I stopped at a small store before making it home 1 mile from my home as I had to go in and get 1 item. I let the motor run for about 1 minute before I went in and prayed about the light and for whatever might be wrong and was seeking an answer for the problem.

When I came out of the store I noticed a large puddle of motor oil directly under my truck and it looked like it just came out of my truck, so I reached down and touched it and smelled it to find out what exactly it might be. I was right it was motor oil. I drove the 1 mile home stopped to pick up my mail, left the motor running and got out to see the oil running out of my truck on the ground. Again another large puddle.

Drove to where I park and parked. Got out raised the hood of the truck and started looking for what might be leaking. I found that the oil sensor was wet with fresh oil all over it so I knew that the oil sensor went out on my truck because that was where the leak was coming from.

I checked my oil. It showed completely empty. The oil dip stick was dry, which of course means no oil at all. I checked it again, same thing, dry and no oil at all. My truck holds between 4 and 5 quarts of oil when full, so I lost between 4 and 5 quarts of oil as the oil sensor works under pressure so with the motor running the engine pressure would force the oil out.

I put the hood down went inside and called a friend that could fix it for me as I had no tools to do it myself. Yesterday my friend came by to fix it. after he fixed it I checked the oil again as I was telling him that I lost all my oil. As I pulled out the dip stick it showed completely full with new looking oil. The oil was real clean and clear which means it was newly put in and had not been used at all.

So for whatever reason, out of the matrix my oil was renewed within the block of my truck. I recently have been reading a book about instantaneous creation that we have the ability to do. This was a definite "sign" to me that the material I was reading about being co-creators was right, as 4 to 5 quarts of oil mysteriously appeared in my engine.

I did not ask for the oil to be created ? I never said 1 prayer about the oil being replaced ? It just happened. My mechanic friend was stunned to say the least, as I had told him about seeing the 2 large puddles of oil and how I checked it twice to be sure it was empty???

Of course I will praise God for this and not me, but it is most interesting that this happened right as I was reading that book.

clubbing mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:17 am

That is one darn amazing story Gabe. I know your being looked after. God has a special place in his heart for you as all of us do here. sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 am

Thank you biggzz...I love you as well and the others here in our family.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 am

aMEN!!!
this is exactly what i have been thinking/feeling/talking about:
manifestation and magic in our everyday lives
- or -
extraordinary happenings in the ordinary
awesome story, gabe
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

Yes sister it does seem to be happening now without even asking or speaking to it. I think this was an example of the possibilities open to us. Because this happened without me asking, praying, meditating about it.

I hope as we get closer to the big changeover of the next density these things become commonplace as I think they should be, like you said, everyday things.

I like your phrasing of it, extraordinary happenings in the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 am

but you see, gabe, manifestation doesn't necessarily require
"asking, praying, meditating" ... it just HAPPENS when we are
in alignment that what we truly need, just happens - a mere thought
can set the stage, start the energy moving - the universe begs us
to co-create for the well-being of all
which in no way subtracts from the miracle of manifestation nor
does it minimize the individual's response to an everyday situation
keep on truckin'
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 am

I agree hipster.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:09 pm

WineHippie wrote:
but you see, gabe, manifestation doesn't necessarily require
"asking, praying, meditating" ... it just HAPPENS when we are
in alignment that what we truly need, just happens - a mere thought
can set the stage, start the energy moving - the universe begs us
to co-create for the well-being of all
which in no way subtracts from the miracle of manifestation nor
does it minimize the individual's response to an everyday situation
keep on truckin'

I'm in total agreement, repeating affirmations everyday is not just a necessity any more.

Now Gabe time to work on the gold manifestations.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 am

Yes the gold....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX   ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER MANIFESTATION FROM THE MATRIX
Page 1 of 1