the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just finished reading a book about Co-creating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Empty
PostSubject: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:35 am

And it is a wonderful but short little book that is full of good information on the process of co-creating as was channeled through people in the United Kingdom that was in contact with an Angel named Alariel. These people published their book through Ozark publishing Co., the publishing company connected with Dolores Cannon and publishes her books. The book is called "BEYOND LIMITATIONS" and as I was reading it I could sense the book being very true, as it made my spirit man happy as I was reading it.

Like I said it was very short, only 150 pages, but most valuable in "how to co-create" your reality. Step by step directions as well as the workings of the mechanism that drives the process.

They also go into the 2012 thing according to the Angel which was insightful.

They also talk a little about the indigo children, the crystal children, and the rainbow children and why these children are being born and their purposes in this 3d world.

The book cost me 14 dollars, not bad for the valuable information of creating your reality and the three different ways we humans do this.

For example, the co-creation process is done 3 ways by us,

Personal Reality Creation

Co-creation

Instantaneous Creation

and it tells us how to do it. Its a pretty cool little book.

The Authors also have a website where you might get more info www.foundationforcrystalchildren.com

Ozark publishing www.ozarkmt.com
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Thank Gabe, I've never heard of Beyond Limitations.

Will check out the links now :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

It is a wonderful book reuniteR one that would cause you to remember who you are and what you are as you have done here on this website for so long .....LOL After all you are the reuniteR of the family of TFIWY from the world that was which has created in this forum a definite opportunity for us to come back together as a unit of creation in this sick world we live in and this is because of you sir, I cannot compete with you nor would I try, as I know my place in this scrambled mix. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm

We all have equally important roles to play and it's a honour to be part of your life Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm

As it is with you my dear friend. the information available today is awesome and it was established from the "world that was" and we together can do what ever we want to do simply by changing ourselves.

this paradigm is at our mercy it seems to me and the opportunities to expand our learning curve is astounding.

I have learned that the key to all of this is a reckless abandonment of the system protocols offered by the establishment.

To become a better and separate person you must believe that you are a Co-creator of the God of the universe and That the establishment is always wrong and corrupt.

You must hang your ass out to "dry" so to speak, in order to establish your credentials as a sovereign enlightened being.

or spoken another way, you must believe in God more than you believe in all other things in your life and if you do hang on to your ass because you will be expanded to meet your expectations, and this is the reason that you are called a co-creator, as it is you and your faith that determines the outcome in this 3rd dimensional bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just finished reading a book about Co-creating   I just finished reading a book about Co-creating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just finished reading a book about Co-creating
Page 1 of 1