the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

statement of good wishes

Go down 
+2
Gabriel
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

statement of good wishes Empty
PostSubject: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:01 am

Happy Holidays!

This statement of good wishes (”Greeting”) from me (”Sender”) is intended to be generic in nature. “Holiday” is intentionally left an undefined term. This holiday may include, but not be limited to, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, New Year’s Day, Saturnalia, or even Elvis’ Birthday (”Elvis” is a registered trademark of Elvis Presley Enterprises, Memphis, TN). Further, the recipient of this greeting (”Receiver”), may insert his or her own holiday into this Greeting, either explicitly or implicitly, or no holiday at all, if he or she chooses. If Receiver celebrates no holidays during the intended period of Greeting, assumed to be roughly mid-December, 2009 through the first week in January, 2010 (”Greeting Period”), he or she may consider Greeting to be merely general, and a simple wish of good feelings and joy, suitable for any time of year, or no time at all.

Greeting should in no way be construed to guarantee or warrant happiness or other good feelings during Greeting Period, or warrant or guarantee an acceptable holiday. By accepting Greeting, Receiver expressly agrees that he or she assumes the risk for his or her own holiday. Receiver will hold Sender harmless should Receiver’s expectations for Greeting Period and wishes contained herein not coincide.

Greeting is at all times subject to withdrawal by Sender, and it may be canceled or modified at any time, without notice to Receiver. In the event of cancellation, Receiver shall receive no credit or proration for any time left in Greeting Period. Greeting is not intended to be transferable, and has no cash value. Under no circumstances may Receiver in any way alter Greeting, or publish Greeting directly or indirectly without express written permission of Sender. Permission may be withheld for any reason within the sole discretion of Sender, with no rule of reasonableness.

wink
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am

What a great greeting hippie....LOL I am not sure if it is a proclaimer or a disclaimer...LOL or I suppose it may be both depending upon the recipient of the greeting....LOL I never had to think so deeply for a simple greeting before.....that was a good exercise of grey matter...built up a few new neurons I hope toast
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Greetings!!!!!!! toast
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Greetings to you to sender lol!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Happy HOLIDAYS..........Happy HOLIDAYS..........Happy HOLIDAYS..........

Happy HOLIDAYS..........Happy HOLIDAYS..........Happy HOLIDAYS..........

.. the WARMIST of WISHES...

clubbing wave love toast rockin cheers angelic fired up fired up fired up fired up
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Way cool Steve,

Charlie Brown et al, cheers clubbing band letz party hi ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: statement of good wishes   statement of good wishes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

statement of good wishes
Page 1 of 1