the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone taking MMS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Is anyone taking MMS? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am

I am just wondering if anyone has found out if it is a hoax or not, because I have read the thread here and by reading what sky wrote it seems that it could be.

Are there any updates on the stuff, because I have had my delivery for months now and was thinking should I take some or not. ? scratch

Checking with intuition, but not really getting a lot there scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm waiting to figure out what to take CS for and what to take MMS for. I don't want to be taking both if I don't have to. I also heard there is a new improved version called MMS2. Everytime I think about ordering it more information comes out that confuses me. People taking it swear by it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Oooh thanks Lightning. Colloidal Silver I have most often than not in the house, so if I have a bug or anything like that I will take that religiously.

The thing is I am trying to work out if I should just stick with this or take the MMS as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

I don't do the MMS, Anchor's potty stories scared me.

I have a super drink every morning. It's got vitamin C (practitioner strength), Acai berry powder, Alkalising Greens powder, olive leaf extract and colloidal silver all with spring water. Plus I take copper supplements.

Gives me great strength and energy and a tough immune system.

So each to their own
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm

I have the acai capsules I am taking too R. Alkalising Greens powder at the health food shop, yes? I will have to get some of that.

So do you put all that stuff in the one drink right with the collidal silver. There are different types of collidal. Can I ask when you have time which brand you get or doesnt it matter.

I will have to try the berry powder instead. Mmmmh.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Yeah I find it easier to mix it all into one drink and down it.

When I get home I will tell you the brand of Colloidal silver, and yes I get all of it from the health food shop. sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Biggs it's Slivex Solutions
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 am

Thanks R.

BTW NWO and R, stop goin back to look at Nyki's picture again, and again. too funny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 am

I meant to reply in thread when you started it Biggs, but I was off on a train that day or near abouts LOL

I've wondered the same regarding MMS.

Going to do a write up on Magnesium Chloride soon as that was a self indulgent gift to myself this weekend (freaking expensive one) and its working wonders for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone taking MMS?   Is anyone taking MMS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone taking MMS?
Page 1 of 1