the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?

Go down 
+5
micjer
Somamech
Gabriel
Reunite
Biggles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Empty
PostSubject: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Just wondering what everyone's plans are for the next few weeks. Much love and cuddles. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Nope not this time, I'm hanging around.

And you Biggs?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm

I will be driving mum and me over to Cheltenham early on Christmas Day, which is in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, where my sister and her family live. My brother and his family and other members will also be going there for Xmas Day.

Mum and I will be staying there for four or more days to mind sis' dogs, Cooper, a dalmatian and Lily, a little tiny dog which likes to sleep with sis so I guess will be sleeping with me. We're doing this cause sis and her family are going down to stay at a friend's place in Torquay, a beach suburb over on the south west coast of Melbourne. They are staying there to mind their friends dog while they fly up to Brisbane to stay with their parents for a while over Christmas.

It looks like a chain of people staying at different places to mind people's much loved furry friends. wave

Big wave to Gypsy and Rico. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Well make sure you have a fantastic time
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

I will stay home, as I hate getting out for the most part. I know it is a curmudgeon sounding thing, but after 30 plus years there is nothing I love more than privacy and seclusion. I have a thing about crowds, I think it relates to the 60's and I think it has to do with reincarnation and I think it has to do with the human race in general.

These are problems I am trying to understand, but it is hard to follow the pack after you know and understand the human condition, which makes you stay away from others as much as you can as you realize you can't stay away or else it harms you, damn it.

I need help.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 pm

I am pretty much with you on this one Gabe. Although mum has had me out Christmas shopping everyday for the past month, including today.

When she says...."I think we might go into such and such, and pick up a few things," then I know I am in for at least a two to three hour trip. doh
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Have a good time Biggs,

Just getting ready to head up to the farm till sometime next week. Got my Books packed as theres no interenets up there, and most importantly the camera and tripod are packed just incase the PTB will show up in their hovering Black Triangle again like last year LOL

Have a good time off everyone and take good care !
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 pm

You too mate, have a wonderful time, watch out for them there bogey's, he,he.

Big christmassy hug hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 am

Love and peace Soma.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 am

Nope staying at home other than visiting my dad in the nursing home. This will be the first christmas that he has not been at home for. That part could be a little tough.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 am

Sometimes it is nice to stay at home as you know, have a great holiday mic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 am

I'm staying put with all the storms predicted! I'm going to sip on some hot apple cider and play in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

I wish I could play in the snow....LOL the hot cider sounds good too...LOL Happy Christmas lightening to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 am

Just hanging out with the boy getting ready to say hi to NIKK
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 am

Happy Christmas to you and your family also Northern Boy
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 am

Back at you Gabe and to everyone else here that is not BLUE hope your holiday season is a good one
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Happy Christmas Gabe (et all), I'll send you some snow... toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Thank you and happy Christmas to you and your family, love and peace.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Happy Christmas Gabe (et all), I'll send you some snow... toast

Thank you for sending snow lightening we got snow here today in Dallas for the 6th time in the weather history records.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 pm

that lightning is powerful mojo
sis and i stayin right here, by the fire, storm should pass
through, we have plenty of water, wood, toilet paper, and
the ex sent me 2 bottles of very nice napa valley wines....
i can only hope each and every one of you feels as content
as i do this holiday season
confetti
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Me and my favorite loved ones decided to get away from it all and come up to Las Vegas for 3 days.

I am not much of a gambler but my loved ones had it in their minds that they were going to win at poker to pay for the trip.
I was wondering why they didn't come in until the morning....until they both announced that they did better than triple their money!

They said it worked out because they listened to their instincts instead of being greedy or worrying about the cards.
Needless to say....we are having a ball over here.love
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?   Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are people on the forum going away for the holiday period?
Page 1 of 1