the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr Pete Peterson.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Dr Pete Peterson. Empty
PostSubject: Dr Pete Peterson.   Dr Pete Peterson. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Reunite, Soma. I am sure most of our other members here that are members of P/A have seen the Pete Peterson Camelot interview.

I am just wondering if you two have seen this. Hang on I will post the vid for ya xo

Just wondering what you all think. I felt this guy was pretty good. DW is in on the interview as well you will notice.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dr Pete Peterson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Pete Peterson.   Dr Pete Peterson. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm

I haven't watched a camelot interview for a while, kerry really puts me off however I'll check this one out when I have some free time on the job..lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Dr Pete Peterson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Pete Peterson.   Dr Pete Peterson. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

And Dave Wilcock is in there to put R. He has vast knowledge plus some very good tips. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Dr Pete Peterson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Pete Peterson.   Dr Pete Peterson. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 am

I did watch most of this video Biggs when it came out but I was distracted by someone chatting with me online to listen properly. I will have another looksy.

I do remember him talking about how advanced they were with Tech and I would have to agree with that :)

Funny as I'm writing I'm remembering more. I did mean to ask my Chinese Doc friend about rubbing that poiece of plastic on the knuckles to see what he thought about it and thankfully you've reminded to ask him !

I'm a bit in the same boat as Reunite and dont visit camelot much but I must say that I'm looking forward to their interview with Igor Witkowski.

http://www.igorwitkowski.com/bio.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr Pete Peterson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Pete Peterson.   Dr Pete Peterson. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Pete Peterson.
Page 1 of 1