the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NASA launched a new telescope into space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

NASA launched a new telescope into space Empty
PostSubject: NASA launched a new telescope into space   NASA launched a new telescope into space Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

(CNN) -- NASA launched a new telescope into space on Monday to scan the cosmos for undiscovered objects, including asteroids and comets that might threaten Earth.
The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, spacecraft will employ an infrared camera to detect light- and heat-emitting objects that other orbiting telescopes, such as the Hubble, might miss.
WISE launched Monday at 9:09 a.m. ET aboard a Delta II rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The launch was postponed from Friday because of a problem with the motion of a booster steering engine.
The unmanned WISE will spend the next nine months in orbit, 326 miles above the Earth, mapping the universe in infrared light. Its lens eventually will cover the whole sky 1½ times, snapping a picture every 11 seconds. scratch http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/12/14/wise.spacecraft.launch/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

NASA launched a new telescope into space Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA launched a new telescope into space   NASA launched a new telescope into space Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

This is whats disheartning to me about this Launch is that I'm tied up in searching for a company here in OZ and there has to be some other webpage regarding this Telescope which points to a more clear picture of what its really up there for, or at least 'who is behind it'.

I've seen enough evidence now that shows clearly NASA wont be the behind it lol!

As we have seen a lot of Orbs or whatever you want to call them show up due to IR.. imagine what this will show to those behind the project affraid

sunny
Back to top Go down

NASA launched a new telescope into space
Page 1 of 1