the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Side Hug?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Christian Side Hug? Empty
PostSubject: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 am

There's some very strange repressed stuff going on here, not to mention loads of unintentional comedy. Get ready to cringe, scratch your head, and laugh at the same time if you can stomach the ridiculousness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/24/the-side-hug-youth-group_n_369651.html

The Side-Hug: Youth Group Puts Down Sinful "Front-Hugs" With Rap

Christian youth groups finally have an alternative to normal, aka "front," hugs. As we all know, face to face embraces run the horrific risk of a clothed crotch graze. The Christian Side-Hug (or the CSH, as the kids call it) rids us of sin, as the only below the belt contact will be some good old-fashioned hip on hip action.

To help the side-hug fad sweep the nation, let us present this hardcore rap song. Yup, side-hugging has hit the streets. The group has as many emcees as the Wu-Tang Clan and as much power as a barbershop quartet.

Look out for the ominous sirens blasting on the track. Clearly, these are gangsters on the run from the law - probably from side-hugging up a storm! One emcee (wearing his bandanna 2pac-style no less) admits to taking part in the forbidden front-hug. But don't worry, God. He's married.

At the end, they all simulate getting shot and dying. We can only hope there are side-hugs in heaven.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 am

lol!! This is the funniest thing i have ever seen. Ever! I wish they were dead serious and if they are thank god , for these people. If this is a real thing, the christian side hug. it is going to consciously be making people think about the front hug or the croch to croch action. So every time they do a side hug the guys are literally going to be thinking about their penis's touching and every time a guy sides hugs a girl , they are going to be thinking about sex. Awesome and amazing video raulduke. Before no one ever looked at a hug that but now they will.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 am

Damnit! I just watched another video that said these christians are making fun of other christians , which makes sense. I literally thought I was this close to watching the most amazing thing ever in the history of the world bc if these guys were dead serious. The christian crusades, the catholic church, everything the christians every did would have been worth it bc it would have all been leading up to this one point in time. I was this closeeee, to the greatest thing ever. In the moment i was watching this under that mindset , i knew why i had chosen to come to earth at this specific moment in time and it was bc of this video. Now I am back to square 1! Whyyyyyyy!!!, lol
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:21 am

Ya ok!

That reminds me of this joke....

Do you know why mennonites don't have sex standing up?

Well it might lead to dancing!!

love
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Who makes up this stuff??????

Side hug I guess takes away the personal and affectionate greeting so we become more distant from each other. One school in Australia recently banned students from hugging each other.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Somehow I can't bring myself to watch this clip. I don't think I want that image in my brain. devil or angel
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am

New World Orphan wrote:
Damnit! I just watched another video that said these christians are making fun of other christians , which makes sense. I literally thought I was this close to watching the most amazing thing ever in the history of the world bc if these guys were dead serious. The christian crusades, the catholic church, everything the christians every did would have been worth it bc it would have all been leading up to this one point in time. I was this closeeee, to the greatest thing ever. In the moment i was watching this under that mindset , i knew why i had chosen to come to earth at this specific moment in time and it was bc of this video. Now I am back to square 1! Whyyyyyyy!!!, lol

too funny

Haha I know just what you mean. I think perfectly equal halfs of me wanted this to be real and fake. It's so awful that half me wants to believe no one, let alone an entire "crew" could lead lives that would result in this being sincere, and the other half is somehow excited to witness such insane logic, hoping to somehow bump into one or all of them and have a conversation. It'd be so fascinating to dissect this logic were it legit.

I'm not sure what video you saw, but don't give up hope just yet bro. I looked into this a bit further (shoulda done that in the first place prob) after having just read your last post and found this article.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-talk-christian-side-hugnov30,0,6899998.column

But Ryan Pann, the 23-year-old Californian who wrote and was lead performer of the tune, the chorus of which commands, rather catchily, "gimme that Christian side hug," said he wrote the song as self-deprecating humor.

The line, "When I hug people, I leave room for the Holy Spirit," may have been the giveaway.

The side hug is a real practice, with people putting arms around each other's shoulders or waists, as if posing for a photo. But clearly, even some in the Christian community greet the concept with, well, a side hug.

I don't really see how "leaving room for the holy spirit" was the giveaway and some part of me thinks maybe they regretted the viral feedback this got early, and perhaps changed their story to save face. I don't know alot of Christians who have a highly developed sense self depricating humor, though admittedly, I don't understand these people one bit.

In any case the side hug actually exists as a practice among some Christians apparently, which is pretty crazy in itself. Even if this video is a some sort of parody of other more repressed Christians, well, that's still more than enough to freeze my brain! questionb

Lightning222 wrote:
Somehow I can't bring myself to watch this clip. I don't think I want that image in my brain. devil or angel

Good choice. I showed it to my roommates and now it won't die! We be side huggin [way too much now].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Side Hug?   Christian Side Hug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Side Hug?
Page 1 of 1