the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you guys think this guy is for real?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Do you guys think this guy is for real? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:49 am

His name is Todd White and he seems to be very convincing , yet they always are. One reason I kind of think this guy might be for real is bc on another video he was wearing a 420 shirt and he says dude every other word plus he has dreads. Now are these things really relevant for me to believe this guy. Yes they are, lol.

Im curios to what you guys think. Oh yeah he is an evangelist btw, wait now I just changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:19 am

I would love to see these people a couple of days later to see if he was just doing the mind control on them.

Remember Derren Brown .....

Warning if you don't like needles you may not want to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giJZ-q4aDz4&feature=related

You may have to click on lower link to watch.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:44 am

i say, whatever works...
do i think he is for real?
i feel i am watching entertainment rather
than healing.... mic is right, more info needed
oh, and another thing...
thank you for the disclaimer, mic, i took
advantage of it... seeing gives me ickies
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Great point. A follow up video is definitely needed.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 am

Hmm, depends on what you mean by for real I guess. I think the guy and his assistant probably believe he's channeling "God", but my gut reaction is that the power of suggestion is strong, especially in a street crowd w/ many strangers like that. I noticed the guy and his assistant were basically putting words in their volunteers' mouths, like, "You feel that right?".

Then again, if the power of suggestion/placebo type affect is responsible for whatever these people are feeling, then I suppose all you can really say is that he's effective so wtf if it works right? Probably just a testament to the power of positive thinking although I wonder if he's tried his thing on more severe conditions which would have more credibility I'd think, as it's probably not too hard to get somebody to feel (at least momentarily) some relief from a spained ankle through positive thinking is all I'm sayin.

Also, and I really hate to bag on anyone's hair, but those dreads are awful! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think this guy is for real?   Do you guys think this guy is for real? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think this guy is for real?
Page 1 of 1