the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of this?

Go down 
+5
Northern Boy
zuni
WineHippie
Linda
Somamech
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

What do you guys think of this? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm

This is my first post and some of you may know me as M00g or mooger elsewhere, I'm trying to be above board here as somamech is another name I like but not use as its more a name I like for my artistic goals ;)

Well I learnt a lot from some people here from a past site so I thought it would be good to sign up and see where it heads :)

All that aside and more to the point and I hope this is not taken out of context of a mix of What they are doing and maybe a clue of others being in the fold.. either way you have a great life to live and I spend my time searching OZ :)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img194/1371/clonesthatcouncel.jpg

The original file can be had here which is a site some may not want their ip at so be aware of that, don't say I didn't warn you of that fact ;)

Code:
http://www.dsto.defence.gov.au/attachments/ADSVol16No2.pdf

sunny
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Welcome! hi ya
I have been following this cloning issue for years. Not surprised it is now out in the open.
I have seen clones. They walk among us.
We must educate ourselves about what 'they' have planned for us ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

hi soma, glad to have you...
and ty for heads up on the gov't link

looking forward to discussing after i have a peek
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Well the way I view the link I provided is that they have datacentres collecting the web for AI.

I have no doubt at all that human cloning is happening, glowing pigs in Taiwan LOL well surely as a scientist the holy grail would be humans right ROFL

In this case though I think its about how certain agencies use the web for data gathering for a purpose to see us fit... as sad as that may sound.

How to fit popular opinion to a tee sorta vibe, and the web is the greatest trend setter in that area for TPTB.

I have talked to friends who dont follow this sorta fringe thought and I have not pulled up a Gary Mac was guilty yet, I even had a friend of mine tell me he worked underground for the Telco in OZ and the Navy who said "its possible but highly unlikley" I even bought that Gmac stuff but now I looked at more its total BS. I cant find one mention on hacking sites pleading for his help. SO when I say this effort from the link I provided is more about thought than anything else to perpetuate, I think I am onto something :)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

O shite I hope I dont read wrong as i do believe that Human cloning must be the first target for such tech in this are... Now if we could find rock solid proof of that we would be backing a winner :)
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 pm

hi ya somamech

welcome
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

If you want to visit that site use Ninja Cloak its a proxy server just google it and at the bottom of the page enter the web site it will hide your IP address
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
If you want to visit that site use Ninja Cloak its a proxy server just google it and at the bottom of the page enter the web site it will hide your IP address

wow do you know a lot about computers...thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Its funny you should mention cloning. Someone explained to me that MJ was preparing himself for just that. Sounded a little far fetched as my gut feeling tells me he has been addicted to all that he was taken for years.

Im sure that there are quite a few that have been around there in the good ole DC area
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Somamech

Karla Turner wrote about this, if you google her name, you'll find a website for her, she wrote several books which are free for pdf download with permission of her husband who has legal ownership. Karla wrote about this, cloning, taking place on ships, she delves deeply into this very strange world and best let you read the accounts of survivors

Apparently, several people have come forward with testimony about this

and hey! nice to meet you ! welcome
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm not sure I want to open the site just yet. I've been following the talk about the cloning possibilities for years now. At the first mention of what a benefit for mankind it would be (cloning for spare body parts), I was horrified. I just knew if they were talking about the possibilities then it had already been done. Then came the media announcement of dolly the sheep, that confirmed it for me. It just took off from there. We supposedly already have cloned beef in our supermarkets and they aren't even required to label it. I've always had doubts about the DNA database too, tell the sheep that it'll help solve crimes and they'll push for it.

It all just makes me question how many clones are walking around and just who are they cloning and why? I think I know the answers to the most obvious candidates but my feeling is that it's far more extensive than we can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 pm

The issue I have always had with cloning, is the one regarding the soul?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah whats more confusing is why the DSTO even use the term "clones" in what they depict as what I can gather as being Artificial intelligence. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this?
Page 1 of 1