the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People who are awake.

Go down 
+7
Lightning222
Linda
Reunite
sky otter
Northern Boy
New World Orphan
Biggles
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

People who are awake. Empty
PostSubject: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 am

Signs was on tv again tonight and I watched it again. It came to my mind while viewing this film that maybe the people that are awake now and probably always have been are here for a specific purpose at this time. It is nearly 2010 and when I think back to 2007 and even 2008 it wont take that long before we are in 2012, so I am just trying to figure out why the souls that are awake like everyone here and elsewhere, why is it us that are present and awake when there are probably billions around the world that are not.

Were we picked, are we on a mission yet not fully clear to us at this time. I am just wondering why some of us at this time are quite attuned to things where others are so blind? Mmmh, thinking too much again me thinks.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am

Maybe they need some one to wake them. They need to be given a chance to be curious about whats out there compared to being told how to think. I feel that a lot of people dont get that chance.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 am

Biggs NWO trust me when I tell you I have tried to tell some sleeps about what to expect Then I get the look that my wheelbarrel is short a few bricks. So you try to be suttle about it plant the seed let nature grow the seed . Nature in this case is the events taking place around the world and Ileave it at that if there comes a time they want more info I`ll provide what I can . But I find to much info right off the bat means you get the look like you have gone batty
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

Sleep

i think what is so hard for us in this reality is knowing that a lot of folks will miss the oppotunity to awake..

if you have ever done any lifesaving classes for water you know the very last thing you do is dive in and let them
drag you down..
you toss all you can to them first
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm

I have found that a lot of people are open to the idea of 2012 thing. Except they just roll with "who knows what will happen" or they roll with, it will just be another "Y2K", which is possible as well. Either way , I am starting a smack people in the face movement. In which I go around the world and smack people in the face then I shake them all while screaming wake up wake up. Then when they charge me in court I present my case. I call it the "2012" defense.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

This is my theory.

It's a pre-birth agreement. The awakening stages are planned just before you incarnate here in the 3D with your guides. Certain triggers are in place to activate your memories again, some unexpected twists and turns are thrown in for good measure to keep things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Reunite wrote:
This is my theory.

It's a pre-birth agreement. The awakening stages are planned just before you incarnate here in the 3D with your guides. Certain triggers are in place to activate your memories again, some unexpected twists and turns are thrown in for good measure to keep things interesting.

Yes, I agree with this, but I am curious to know although I probably will not get to know whether some of us were allowed to do this, I mean if we were at a certain level to do this, or was it something else, like we were picked or something?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

I don't look at it as if we were picked. It's a decision our souls made in regards to what level our awareness is at to further evolve. I also believe people who are 'awake' are older souls.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 pm

The older souls R, that in a way is what I am talking about, that there are some souls that do have a choice and others that would not have the choice offered.

I can tell you right here and now you are ancient in the soul department, there are souls on here that go back to 3D on Atlantis, but then again as Mic related we also incarnated up there eons ago. xo

Talking about older souls I always wondered about that, yes there are, but I think I have forgotten in my present 3D how these occur as compared to other souls. scratch

I can feel R thinking and writing back now, BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Someone like yourself R, gorgeous body suit, way too smart metaphysical wise for his young age plus you are one of the ones here I find very easy to pick up on. There are a couple of people here I find I can tune into reasonably easy and then I will PM them on stuff, but I feel I must have been a relative or close person to you once upon a time because I do feel a deep connection to you my precious.

When I said ancient soul, i sort of meant like a master soul sweetie pie. givekiss
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes, there are some very old souls who are awaking up for a reason.

Our DNA links us to our ancient ancestors and we all serve different purposes. Some are healers, some are warriors and some serve the dark side.

When your memories start coming back and you start to connect the dots about your own personal life, especially if you had supernatural experiences, like sightings, NDE's, OBE's, vivid dreams and so on, things will start to make sense.

If you look at all the close people who have been in your life and their influence, you will start to see what their purpose really was. You will know that some were handlers to keep you under control.
When you examine your own life and actions, you will know which side you have always been on.
Connecting the dots is an eye-opener to the ugly truth about the controllers and their agenda but you will never be deceived ever again.
Once you open up your heart and mind and are truly in touch with your soul, you will always trust your instincts and those who are guiding and protecting you.

The biggest thing the ancient, evil hidden ones fear is that we will remember who THEY really are.
We may have had encounters with some of them in the past and that is why we feel a strong connection or reaction to them.

You, sweet Biggs are a very ancient soul who is more powerful than the creatures who lurk or try to deceive. You are in touch with your loving spirit and I am so glad that you are here. Love you. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm

You hit the nail on the head sweet warrior lady about everything you said. I agree totally and was just pondering on those very same thoughts recently.

You know my heart and soul precious. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Linda wrote:
Yes, there are some very old souls who are awaking up for a reason.

Our DNA links us to our ancient ancestors and we all serve different purposes. Some are healers, some are warriors and some serve the dark side.

When your memories start coming back and you start to connect the dots about your own personal life, especially if you had supernatural experiences, like sightings, NDE's, OBE's, vivid dreams and so on, things will start to make sense.

If you look at all the close people who have been in your life and their influence, you will start to see what their purpose really was. You will know that some were handlers to keep you under control.
When you examine your own life and actions, you will know which side you have always been on.
Connecting the dots is an eye-opener to the ugly truth about the controllers and their agenda but you will never be deceived ever again.
Once you open up your heart and mind and are truly in touch with your soul, you will always trust your instincts and those who are guiding and protecting you.

The biggest thing the ancient, evil hidden ones fear is that we will remember who THEY really are.
We may have had encounters with some of them in the past and that is why we feel a strong connection or reaction to them.

You, sweet Biggs are a very ancient soul who is more powerful than the creatures who lurk or try to deceive. You are in touch with your loving spirit and I am so glad that you are here. Love you. kiss of love

I have to question why you are so focussed on the dark side Linda. True awareness comes with knowing ourselves intimately which includes looking at all aspects of ourselves past and present. This would also include looking at our shadow selves and our potential. Obsession in any one area is what leads to an unbalanced approach and personally, I'd rather walk down the middle for the truth of everything.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 am

Lightning, it's because I was involved FIRST HAND with those who are part of that "dark side" without me really knowing what "it" was all about.
Living in that matrix, suddenly removed from it and waking up to the ugly truth by knowledge given to me by my ancestors and protectors is what drives me to say and do what I do.

We are all on our own personal journeys and some of us will never ever pretend to just look the other way ever again.
Knowing ourselves and what we stand for is all that matters.

Last edited by Linda on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:34 am

Biggles wrote:
You hit the nail on the head sweet warrior lady about everything you said. I agree totally and was just pondering on those very same thoughts recently.

You know my heart and soul precious. kiss of love
Yes, sweet sister, I KNOW you and FEEL your heart. hugv
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 am

Brilliant thread !

I'm just on quick visit here as I've been a tad bit busy but this thread was joy to read and hope to add some when I got some time, and Reunite I got to ask you about that dream you had as that was quite intriguing, as it made me wonder if certain beings are doing the circuit in this area delivering mail ???

warp

Last edited by Somamech on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comprehension Soma, get it mate? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 am

Linda,

That was a lesson you were meant to have in this realm. We all have our lessons. It's part of why we are here. I just worry about those that get stuck in one lesson and don't move on to the next. Maybe that is why I am here.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, we all have lessons to learn and some have bigger ones than others.
Lightning, there is no need to ever worry about others and at what stage they are on.

We all come from different backgrounds and experiences and it's a personal journey for each person.
Some things can never be understood.

We can only work on ourselves and then do the best we can. flower
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 am

Linda wrote:
Knowing ourselves and what we stand for is all that matters.

Agree - its the top priority, but sometimes its useful to throw a line to some fellow travelers now and then, and that is part of why we are here.

Recently I have found that when I am struggling - help is coming from all manner of unexpected places. Some times a word from my wife, sometimes an unexpected hatchet burial with a rival, a kind word from an almost complete stranger in the office, and sometimes it will be words I have read on this very forum and elsewhere on the internet.

More recently I've been watching re-runs of older Sci Fi on the train to work - like the remake of the Battlestar Galactica series. Even films like that which deal in resurrection, what it means to love, exploring ideas of what it is to be human (or cylon!) etc. Awesome and thought provoking - as well as being entertaining. It is evident that signs and ideas are woven into most art and they are "for those that have eyes to see, and for those that have ears to hear".

Our sensory apparatus is based on vibration, resonance and tuning. As our own vibratory condition increases - so the perception and understanding increases. Suddenly all the signs, signposts, hints etc that are buried in the matrix for your subliminal enjoyment are being laid plain.

Thus the unveiling has begun for all of us. It begun a while back in fact, but is speeding up to a palpable pace.

A..
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 am

This reminds me of a c2c show I listened to a few weeks ago about three waves of "volunteer souls".

Here's the first part....

or the link to the whole show playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C8B5AF45A3EB38F6

Some of the characteristics of the volunteer soul this lady describes are perhaps a bit too generalized and imo seem, to a certain extent, contrived (perhaps to simplify), but one thing that kinda rung a bell for me was the feeling of being away from home. Even though I do have great family and friends, I have always felt like I'm not home, but rather on my way home, although that doesn't really make sense to me even! scratch sunny
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm

I agree Anchor. As our vibration increases, we start to see all the signs and understand the messages that has always been right in front of us.

Suddenly we are paying attention to every little thing and realize it's all about LOVE.

Funny that you bring up sci fi movies. Lately I find myself reading storylines of old movies and video games.
Now we can see the truth in a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks Raulduke, Love Delores Cannon.

http://ozarkmt.com/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Raulduke you are explaining one of the symptoms I feel greatly.........
being desperately out of sync with everyone, depressed about being here and wanting to go home to my people. You are not alone my friend. wave
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 am

Thanks micjer, I'd forgotten her name.

Hi Biggsy wave for you

"Even though I'm far from home I'm not alone." sunny

I hope we'll get home someday Biggs, with many lessons learned, stories to tell, and best of all, souls to reunite with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who are awake.   People who are awake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who are awake.
Page 1 of 1