the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What planet / constellation are we from?

Go down 
+6
Lightning222
Linda
stal
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What planet / constellation are we from? Empty
PostSubject: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 am

We all seem to feel that we have known each other from previous incarnations, and that we have incarnated at this time to help in the process of increased consciousness.

Now my question is where did we all meet or come from. As I was looking at the night sky, a couple of days ago I asked the question where did we come from. Immediately a name jumped into my mind. I went and looked it up because I was not even sure if it was one that is talked about as ET's originating from.

Sure enough it was. Before I disclose what I was told I would like to hear if anyone else has any thoughts on this or memories for that matter.

scratch I dunno abductedg
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

scratch

M
i am laughing at myself as i read your question
i don't think i have ever ask that particular question for myself
but
i have looked up at the night sky and the day sky and
ask
where am i going from here.. lol!

so i sat and ask where DO we come from...
we are not all from the same place...
personally i have been here to long to remember..sigh
i got some jumbled name that i think starts with an H in english..
but the name wasn't in english..
so wow
scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 am

i only have flashes of past earth lives...
all the way back to a "mammoth hunter"
type of experience a la "clan of the cave bear"
and atlantis
and egypt
and greece
and a house/wagon on the prairie
and as a madam
and as a monk
see? i don't even remember my dreamtime...
so i will be waiting for our insight, mic
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

personally i've always thought lyra/procyon. never really given it that much thought though.

-------

LYRAN
The Lyrans were the original ancestors of our galactic family. Many thousands of years ago their civilization reached a very high technological level, however fell into disagreement and factions within their culture. These factions went to war and destroyed much of their society. Many of these beings from Lyra left in their star ships to colonize the Pleiades, the Hyades, and the Vega system. Some of these Pleiadians of Lyrian ancestors also came to Earth during the Lemurians and Atlanteans period. The Lyrians now have long evolved past the conflict, or war-like stage of evolution. These other civilizations could be looked at as our galactic cousins. As the original human inhabitants of Lyra (who have a common origin with Terran humanoids) were driven out of that system many thousands of years ago, some of the present day inhabitants of the 'Lyra' constellation are be of reptiloid descent. During the Lyran wars which are mentioned in several 'contactee' accounts, a mass exodus' of humans reportedly left the system and escaped to the Pleiades, the Hyades [which are 130 light-years from earth in the Taurus constellation], and to Vega which is also in Lyra. This region, like our own system, is still be a 'battleground' between saurian greys and humans

PLEIADEANS
Blond or in some cases brunette 'Nordic' type humans based in the Pleiadean 'Taygeta' and other systems, which were allegedly colonized by refugees from their former planetary abodes in the Lyra constellation which were invaded by reptiloid entities from Alpha Draconis. The main Pleiadean planet of 'Erra', was reportedly 'Terra-formed' by the Lyran refugees [Lyra being much nearer to earth--around 30 light years]. The Pleiadeans were apparently the first 'humanoid' society to develop hyper-space travel (the U.S. government has reportedly known how to tap-in to hyperspace ever since the 'Philadelphia Experiments' of the 1940's. The Pleiadeans claim that their technology surpasses our 'International' technology by about 3000 years. This may explain why the humans in Lyra were able to travel the vast distances from this part of the galaxy to colonize the Pleiades, some 430 light-years from Terra-Earth. The Pleiadeans consider themselves to be part of the "ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL" based within some of the planetary systems within the Andromeda constellation.

PROCYONIANS
One of the more positive extraterrestrial groups are from a solar system that revolves around Procyon. Procyon is a binary yellowish/white star that rises before Sirius in Canis Minoris, about 11.4 light years from Earth. They have been nicknamed the Swedes. They are humanoid in nature with blond hair. They have a very strong positive spiritual attitude towards the humanity of Earth. The United States government was not interested in negotiating with the Procyon's because they would not give them new weapons systems. The Procyonians have apparently cross bred with us at many stages in our evolutionary development. This was done for a much more noble purpose than the Greys. The Procyonians have a philosophy of service to others rather than service of self. They have been involved in trying to protect us from the evil activities of the Greys and Reptilians. They are able to travel in time and between dimensions of reality. They frequently use mechanical vehicles for this, but are not dependent on them. The term Procyon translates into English as "The home of those who travel through time." The Procyonians serve the Law of One. They are here to help us help ourselves, totally respecting our free choice.

PROCYON -- Home of Nordic like humans. Procyon was subdued by Rigelian greys in recent centuries, having succumbed to a 'Trojan horse' style takeover via infiltration. Recently, with the help of other Federated worlds, Procyon has been liberated
-------

Hyades is the only place i can find that starts with the letter H.

heres a couple of basic links to start off with.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/cosmo1.htm

http://exopoliticshongkong.com/Earth_History.html
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

flower
well scorpio strikes again in revealing something..
to me at least

thank you Stal...i don't know if this is it or not - but dang you have given me something to think about..and thanks M for starting this thread
how neat

i did a search for hyades...which is remarkably like hades..yikes..hahahahah
and found this at wikipedia

i like what it says about the stars escaping..hahahaha suits me

Hyades (star cluster)
Hyades Cluster

Observation data (J2000.0 epoch)
Constellation Taurus
Right ascension 04h 27m
Declination +15° 52′
Distance 151 ly (46.34 Pc)
Apparent magnitude (V) 0.5
Apparent dimensions (V) 330′
Other designations Mel 25, Col 50, Cal 41
See also: Open cluster, List of open clusters

The Hyades (Greek Ὑάδες, also known as Melotte 25 or Collinder 50 or Caldwell 41) is the nearest open cluster to the Solar System and one of the best-studied of all star clusters. At a distance of 151 light years, it consists of a roughly spherical group of 300 to 400 stars that share the same age, place of origin, chemical content, and motion through space.[1][2] From the perspective of observers on Earth, the Hyades Cluster appears in the constellation Taurus, where its brightest stars form a "V" shape along with the still brighter red giant Aldebaran. However, Aldebaran is completely unrelated to the Hyades, as it is located much closer to Earth (hence its apparent brightness) and merely happens to lie along the same line of sight.

The four brightest member stars of the Hyades are all red giants that began life as massive A-type stars and have now evolved off the main sequence.[3] All are located within a few light years of each other. Their Bayer designations are Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, and Theta Tauri. They form an asterism that was traditionally identified as the head of Taurus the Bull.[3] Epsilon Tauri, also known as Ain (the "Bull's Eye"),[4] harbors at least one gas giant planet.[5]

Data from the Hipparcos satellite in the 1990s enabled astronomers to establish many fundamental parameters of the Hyades. The distance to its center is 46.34 parsecs (151 light years) and its age is about 625 million years.[1] The cluster core, where stars are most densely packed, has a radius of 2.7 parsecs (corresponding to a diameter of 17.6 light years), and the cluster's tidal radius is 10 parsecs (corresponding to a diameter of 65 light years).[1] However, about one-third of confirmed member stars have been observed well outside this boundary, in the cluster's extended halo; these stars are probably in the process of escaping from its gravitational influence.[1]

The stars of the Hyades are more enriched in heavy elements than our Sun and other ordinary stars in the Solar neighborhood, with the overall cluster metallicity measured at +0.14.[1]

The Hyades Cluster is related to other stellar groups in the Sun's vicinity. Its age, metallicity, and proper motion coincide with those of the larger and more distant Praesepe Cluster,[6] and the trajectories of both clusters can be traced back to the same region of space, indicating a common origin.[7] Another associate is the Hyades Stream, a large collection of scattered stars that also share a similar trajectory with the Hyades Cluster. However, about 85% of stars in the Hyades Stream have been shown to be completely unrelated to the original cluster on the grounds of dissimilar age and metallicity; their common motion is attributed to tidal effects of the massive rotating bar at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.[8] Among the remaining members of the Hyades Stream, the exoplanet host star Iota Horologii has recently been proposed as an escaped member of the primordial Hyades Cluster.[9]

The Hyades are unrelated to two other nearby stellar groups, the Pleiades and the Ursa Major Stream, which are easily visible to the naked eye under clear dark skies.
rockin

and Hippie..i feel i am mostly from here..
Mu atlantis..and others...

suprise
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:59 pm

In the past I asked this question a few times and both times the name Alpha Centauri came up.

I don't know anything about planets or constellations and never did care for things like astrology or horoscopes.

I am not sure if this is true because I have never heard of this place. I will have to do some research or maybe ask again.

I also have memories of ancient past experiences.
A few years ago I would be walking around and suddenly I recognized total strangers passing me by when I looked at their eyes...
I couldn't remember where I knew them from, and it felt as if I knew their souls even though they had never met me.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm not sure I was ever from a planet or confined to a star system. My memories and intuition is one of total freedom to roam around whereever I wanted. Somehow I decided to come here.

I don't believe we are all from the same location, it's more of a coalition of forces that came here for a reason.

Can't wait to hear what you got for an answer though!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Day and I have been chatting about the cygnus constellation recently.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Yes I agree L/222 we are not all from the same location planet or system wise, but because we are eternal we have incarnated at some stage, location and just know each other, besides soul wise we are all connected.

I cant wait to hear your answer either Mic. Is there a J and A in there somewhere that is closest to our English meaning. Otherwise I have felt that I have a partner there somewhere and I foolishly volunteered for the experience which means I have to continue with this and not opt out. This partner I feel spends a lot of time in transition in some type of space/time vehicle if I can put it like that.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

there were so many synchronicities in our discussion, that it was amazing
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:50 am

micjer wrote:
We all seem to feel that we have known each other from previous incarnations, and that we have incarnated at this time to help in the process of increased consciousness.

Now my question is where did we all meet or come from. As I was looking at the night sky, a couple of days ago I asked the question where did we come from. Immediately a name jumped into my mind. I went and looked it up because I was not even sure if it was one that is talked about as ET's originating from.

Sure enough it was. Before I disclose what I was told I would like to hear if anyone else has any thoughts on this or memories for that matter.

scratch I dunno abductedg

Glad you asked the question...I guess we are looking forward now to your next post...great building of suspece Mic wink
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 am

I have no idea.

I asked and I am not being told.

I have resonance with the messages of the Pleiadean's but thats the best clue I have.

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 am

day wrote:
there were so many synchronicities in our discussion, that it was amazing

Yes this is true, and our discussion here is no different.

@ Bigsy we may not have been from the same place recently but maybe you need to go back further in time.

I personally don't have any memories of past lives other than a feeling of going thru space/wormhole and someone was with me that had higher knowledge that was explaining things to me as we travelled.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Come on micjer let it out!

impatient
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm

We want disclosure now... What planet / constellation are we from? 644711
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Well hang on a min then, going back further in time! Do you mean earth time Mic, Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu. Or space time, Council time. I can see our youngin R is getting a bit inpatient, ha, ha, okay Mic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Where is that man, looking under bed, around corners, out in the fields, where is you Mic..............I am gonna find you. suprise warp gotcha
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm

cheers

when you catch him, Biggs...drag his butt back here pronto like

he's a tease..he is ha ha
lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Now I am sure he is a farmer, so he could be planting, or harvesting or tending to some animals.

I'll just walk down to the paddocks and see how long is gonna be. Mmmmh.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Ok all right already. Just like christmas and everyone want to open their presents. hehe

It looks like Stal wins the first prize.

Quote :
LYRAN
The Lyrans were the original ancestors of our galactic family. Many thousands of years ago their civilization reached a very high technological level, however fell into disagreement and factions within their culture. These factions went to war and destroyed much of their society.

I am not sure if we are all from the same spot but this is what popped into my mind after asking the question.

The interesting thing is that when you look up where Lyra is....it is right next to Cygnus. They are very connected and so this brings us back to the discussion we had about newgrange and portal etc.

Lyra, Cygnus

What planet / constellation are we from? Visual

You are right I have been busy with the corn harvest.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Now that's interesting micjer, very interesting. I may have to do some sky gazing now.

Living in a big city there is a bit of light pollution.

I think it's great that you're starting up some 2 way dialogue with your higher self.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

This one is for Steve:

Bashar:

There were different beings at different times. You must understand that
the excursions of the Anunnaki to earth in the beginning covered many hundreds of thousands of years and many different excursions. But toward the latter part, about three hundred thousand years ago, or so in your terms of counting. One of the final excursions was the one in particular that was cut off and all of the mythologies basically stem from that particular excursion.

Q: Was the Anunnaki. would they be called Lyrans?

B: Yes. Anunnaki is simply the name given by the earth beings to that branch of Lyrans named after one of the prominent representations called Anu in the Lyran language.

Q: What does the Association call the Anunnaki?

B: No. The Association is something quite a bit different.

Q: No, no. What in Association nomenclature is the Anunnaki referred to?

B: Well, they are recognized as Lyrans. Of course that word is not used, but they are recognized simply as offshoot Lyrans.

Q: Offshoot Lyrans?

B: Yes. The seed of what you call the humaniform being in this general sector
of the universe, most of the genetic seed of the humaniform being stems from and
originates from the original Lyran stock. Ours, yours, Pleiadian, Orion, even
some Sirian, though there is slightly different offshoot to that. Tau Ceti,
Barnard Star - to some degree. Many of the humaniform beings go back from this
sector to original Lyran stock. -Bashar

More HERE
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm

I remember on P/A someone from England sent me a picture he painted of me on how he saw me. It resonated well with me because it was a female with a bald head, human looking but not unattractive. I wonder if the Lyrians looked like this Mic. I will have to do some investigating myself now.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Damn Biggs this is what I found

What planet / constellation are we from? Alspec10

Maybe the little dreadlocks were in fashion at the time
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Well the little dreadlocks or whatever they are were not in the picture, the eyes and nose were a tad different, the face was more humanly looking if I can say that, just a little more attractive than this one, BUT, you have to remember the artist from England was tuning in to how he perceived me in his minds eye, so there were bound to be differences, but hell yeah on the right track.

The thing that gets me is I hate hair, I really hate it. I am very Seinfeldie about hair falling into anything, especially food, but anywhere, cannot stand it, so keep my hair as short as I can to the detriment of my daughter who has long blond hair and my ex who hated it short. My daughter would say....gee mum the way you look and dress, you really are a gay magnet......................?

Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, except I'm not, but there you go....must be my roots Mic, and not my hair roots. he, he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planet / constellation are we from?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next