the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

was it Planet X?

Go down 
+2
Linda
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am

"Pressure is mounting on the Russian authorities over their handling of the search-and-rescue effort at the stricken Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric power station.

A massive blast at the station in southern Siberia on August 17 blew out the plant's walls and caused the turbine room to flood. As of the morning of August 20, 17 workers were confirmed dead and 58 are still missing.

Relatives of missing workers have demanded the authorities tell the truth about the accident and have raised questions about the rescue effort.

Now, a journalist who sounded the alarm that there might be survivors still trapped inside Russia's largest power station has been arrested.

Russian media are reporting that Mikhail Afanasyev, editor in chief of the online newspaper "Novy fokus," is being held by police in the city of Abakan. He has been charged with "criminal libel" for allegedly making defamatory statements about the plant’s management and the rescue effort.

Shortly before being detained, Afanasyev told RFE/RL's Russian Service that there is evidence that there are indeed survivors trapped in rooms below the water level at the Sayano-Shushenskaya power station -- and that time is running out to rescue them.

"According to information from relatives and those working at the station, there are survivors," Afanasyev said. "As late as yesterday evening [August 18], until late at night, they could be heard knocking. I have been summoned to the prosecutor's office and asked for an explanation."

from zeta talk:

"Note the time of the explosion, 00:15 UTC. We have stated that one of the pressures on Earth during the approach of Planet X is that the magnetic Atlantic Rift is hugged or held when it faces the Sun and the approaching Planet X (which is coming toward Earth from the direction of the Sun). Magnets like to be in alignment, and Planet X is a bully magnet. This tug was apparent in 2003 on the live seizmographs in a twice a day shudder, 12 hours apart. The first tug occurred when the Atlantic Rift faced Planet X, at noon in Greenwich at 12:00 UTC and the second when it was on the dark side of the Earth, in opposition at 0:00 UTC. The Sayano-Shushenskaya explosion occurred when the rift was at the dark side, and was caused by the magnetic fields of Earth and Planet X touching and clashing momentarily. Such a situation was the warning in the recent August 10, 2009 Woodborough crop circle. Air France 447 went down over the Atlantic Rift during that same danger period, when the Atlantic Rift is in opposition, due to almost total failure of its electronic systems."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm

You know WineHippie, just last night I was drawn to re-examine the information that is out there about Planet X.

I remember when I first heard about it, there was tons of information on youtube, etc. Then I saw that lots of videos were suddenly wiped out and accounts closed down.
I wonder why??

The disinformation campaign is in full force, but all we really need to do is look at all the ancient history and prophecies that have always warned us about what is to come.

When I saw this video, I am inclined to believe that we have always being lied to about Nibiru.

In Memory of the late Robert S.Harrington.
Herewith his First & Last interview, then suddenly he died.

PLANET X : Robert S.Harrington (U.S. Naval Observatory - Supervising Astronomer) his LAST interview!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mhNIqKLjE4&eurl=

Not to mention red flags flew up when I heard about this:

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
10 June 2009

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere – but no longer.

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

http://www.space.com/news/090610-military-fireballs.html

Makes you wonder if they KNOW about a large body that is headed our way and they want to keep it a secret to catch us off guard.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

This might not be planet X, but I think this video is relevant to this discussion. I dont know, what do you guys think of this footage?

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I've been pondering this myself. It was a great video, we definitely avoided something! Wish I knew the truth!
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 pm

I know right, I think the tail might have been added after to make it look like a comet. But this footage is crazy. I wish I knew the truth!!!! lol ,maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

What's strange is that I've seen two different versions of that video on youtube. One from the original lecture on UFT by Nassim and the one with the tail added. I wondered if he was pressured into it. I got me thinking to check out his website and nothing was mentioned on that so who knows????
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I think he prob. stays away from going down this type of path. Due to the direction he is trying to go. But I like his explanation the best. I mean this supposed "comet" was 2 weeks off the timeline for planet nibirus return. I mean come on, 2 weeks. What about percentage of error through mistranslation.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
What's strange is that I've seen two different versions of that video on youtube. One from the original lecture on UFT by Nassim and the one with the tail added. I wondered if he was pressured into it. I got me thinking to check out his website and nothing was mentioned on that so who knows????

What? A tail was added?
Hmmmm...very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

i like the harrington vid, then i watched one with him and stitchin.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 am

Nice thread and video. Here is another short video, worth a look.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 am

flower

Wow..i'm just catching up on posts and wow to the vid
two weeks over 10000 years..yeah pretty good

but as i watched my first thought was that when the sun shot that flare out..that the sun IS a conscious entity and protected itself
then after i wonder how it got into our solar system in the first place and after shoting past the sun..where did it go..what was it's actual orbit

wow again.. and yep i have to agree that we are floating in grace..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

was it Planet X? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it Planet X?   was it Planet X? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was it Planet X?
Page 1 of 1