the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Empty
PostSubject: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/soldiers-killed-fort-hood-shooting/story?id=9007938

Twelve people have been killed and 30 wounded in a shooting spree at a Texas military post in a murderous rampage that officials believe was carried out by an Army psychiatrist who was about to be deployed to Iraq.

Gunman opens fire on soldiers and civilians at the largest U.S. Army base.The suspected gunman was identified by ABC News as Major Nidal Malik Hasan. An Army official confirmed that Maj. Hasan would have been deployed to Iraq later this month. Sources tell ABC News that this would have been his first deployment.

click on link above for rest of story

or is that the rest of the story......

was he a victom of mind control......did they want to create hard feelings in the military. More hatred towards muslims????

Obama's reaction was similar to Bush's after 9-11.

Obama's Frightening Insensitivity Following Shooting

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/A-Disconnected-President.html

After news broke out of the shooting at the Fort Hood Army post in Texas, the nation watched in horror as the toll of dead and injured climbed. The White House was notified immediately and by late afternoon, word went out that the president would speak about the incident prior to a previously scheduled appearance. At about 5 p.m., cable stations went to the president. The situation called for not only his trademark eloquence, but also grace and perspective.

But instead of a somber chief executive offering reassuring words and expressions of sympathy and compassion, viewers saw a wildly disconnected and inappropriately light president making introductory remarks. At the event, a Tribal Nations Conference hosted by the Department of Interior's Bureau of Indian affairs, the president thanked various staffers and offered a "shout-out" to "Dr. Joe Medicine Crow -- that Congressional Medal of Honor winner." Three minutes in, the president spoke about the shooting, in measured and appropriate terms. Who is advising him?

Hasan – a Guided 'Stealth Weapon' Aimed at America....

The Hasan event event will have far-reaching repercussions. I am positive Hasan is being used by those who would create a civil war in our once-great country. The government knew over six months ago that he was hostile about the war with his Muslim brothers overseas. As a psychiatrist he would have been analyzed many times during his training and his flaws would have been noted by his instructors. I am sure he was sent to be deployed as a means of pushing his 'hot' buttons. He was driven into a corner where he had to do something violent. I suspect he probably had one or two handlers who fed his anger and finally drove him over the edge. Remember what Lee Harvey Oswald said before he was shot?... "I'm just a patsy!

http://standeyo.com/index1.html

Some Muslims fear backlash after Fort Hood shooting

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE5A55JI20091106

Arab and Muslim Americans on Friday braced for the possibility of verbal or physical attacks after an Army psychiatrist of Arab descent allegedly killed 13 during a shooting rampage at a military base in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm

This crossed my mind also when I read about this tragedy. I makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

I hold my thoughts on political commentary because it just pulls me out of harmony with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Texas Gov. Rick Perry comments on the Ft. Hood shooting, noting that “there were three shooters”.

Fort Hood Shooter Information Not Adding Up

November 6, 2009

What happened Thursday November 5, 2009 was a tragedy. Gunman Major Nidal Malik Hasan allegedly snapped and went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood in Texas, killing at least 12 and injuring 31 others. The information coming in has been conflicting and at times wildly contradictory. Some of this is the result of the newness of the tragedy. But through nonstop coverege the media has begun to flesh out a good deal of the story, and yet a careful examination of just some of the more widely stated information shows there are troubling and conflicting problems with the MSM and government’s version of what happened.

This is starting to have the earmarks and anatomy of a disinformation psy ops story.

For instance, the media reported that Hasan was promoted to Major in May of this year. And yet, stories coming from what is passing as his family, the FBI and co-workers state that Hasan had wanted out of the military given the government’s stand on Afghanistan and Muslims. Indeed, his Aunt “Noel Hasan” (who is interestingly enough identified herself as a Bank President) and his cousin both gave statements to the media which provided that Hasan wanted out of the military and had been harassed since 9-11 about his Muslim faith. Co-workers and the authorities have also stated that Hasan had an Internet presence and a Facebook account, and the FBI has him under survailance for the past 6 months for radical anti-American and pro-Muslim writings on his online accounts.

Now, why on earth would the military promote a man who was unhappy, had objected to being in the military, had not wanted to deploy to anywhere outside of the U.S., and who had allegedly made himself a security threat with online radical comments? The answer is they would never promote such an individual, and someone who badly wants out of the military (to the point of offering to pay back medical school costs to the U.S. military, according to Hasan’s Banker aunt). Not only that, if Hasan was truly radical and wanted out he would have never put in for a promotion to Major. But the fact remains he was promoted to Major this year. Try to reconcile those conflicting testimonies and facts.

The media had originally reported that witnesses had seen between 3 and 5 gunmen. Then that number went to 3, with Hasan being wounded and taken in to custody, and two other suspects allegedly being taken into custody and later released after being “cleared” and jumping into a Crown Victoria with US Government license plates on it (and men in suits inside). Now we are even being told that Hasan was yelling “Allahu Akbar” or (Allah is good) while he was gunning down victims. Hours ago witnesses remarked how methodical and stoic the accused gunman was.

On top of this, several outlets were reporting that Hasan was an expert or marksman shooter with a pistol in the army, and had spent numerous hours honing his shooting skills. Then, that rumor was undercut by the following statement to Fox News:
”The shooter’s cousin, Nader Hasan, told Fox News that their family is in shock.
“We are trying to make sense of all this,” Nader Hasan said. “He wasn’t even someone who enjoyed going to the firing range.”

They cannot even decide if the man if 40 or 39. And on top of that, he graduated from Virginia Tech for his undergraduate work, and others “close” to Hasan said he was gentle and quiet and wanted to make a career out of his Psychiatry degree in the military. Hasan was not married, but very religious who prayed daily. One source stated he was not looking for a wife, another source (in the same article) says he was.

Confused yet? It is only going to get worse. And one thing is for sure, Hasan will be the lone gunman, the other’s idenitified by eyewitnesses as shooters as well will be ignored and forgotten by the military and the media. And Hasan will be portrayed as a radical unstable Muslim idealist who somehow passed screening into the Army, into Army medical school and psychiatry residency, and the lone gunman here.

And since Hasan has no immediate family and is single, with two so-called family members who appear to have all the media savvy of a PR man from the Rendon Group, he is the perfect patsy.

I hate to say it, but this tragedy stinks to high heavens and reaks of clandestine intelligence operations.

Only time will tell, but the government media complex will continue to lie about this for as long as they can get away with it. And against this backdrop, the website Chicago.com is blasting President Obama for his Frightening Insinsesativity following the shootings.

We are truly living in a bizarre and corrupt time.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 am

The private that was interviewed in this clip said "THEY SHOT ME BEFORE I EVEN GOT TO IRAQ", not he shot me!!!!

This has all of the makings of another false flag event.

You watch someone will do in the "shooter" before his day in court. Eerily similar to the JFK drama.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 am

this is so bizarre.... in this way:

years ago, i feel a lot of you may have been like me
in thinking, "wow, look what's happened in Texas, isn't
it a tragedy, etc"

now we think, we know, it's a probability this is some kind
of set up, and if interested, there are puzzle pieces to be
collected and dots to be connected, whether the truth is
ever confirmed in public, or not...

i feel so grown up

sigh
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:43 pm

scratch

wel, i am still thinking about this and i'm not sure if i will come to any real conclusions soon
but the one thing that really throws a monkey wrench into the works is that he is alive and in the hospital
and from the news i heard at noon off of the respirator..

the fact that they are saying he is alive just boggles my brain...

still thinking about it

scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Sky, love your avatar. btw

The whole thing is very odd indeed when one stops to look at everything. I don't know what to think either.

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

flower

hey M..tanks

took me a few glances to figure out the half glass thing... lol! ..i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle   Fort Hood Gunman   Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Hood Gunman Kills 12, Wounded 30 Survived Gun Battle
Page 1 of 1