the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transitioning to the new paradigm

Go down 
+2
zuni
Dean Plejaren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Transitioning to the new paradigm Empty
PostSubject: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 am

I've deleted the original post because I need to update it.

The new paradigm is about whatever is the highest evolution. But particularly the new culture that is going to be in the new dimensional density earth resonating at a higher vibration. If anyone has any questions about this or wants to discuss it this is the thread.

The concept of money does not play a part but energy is still transferred with a different understanding of it. Everyones life is lived for others so if you are uncomfortable with this concept then this paradigm is not for you.

The main incentive is to fulfill ones potential to the highest standard possible.

There is lots to discuss on this. But first people have to be interested in it before we can live it.
This is just my opinion of it. Everyone is entitled to their own concept of it and it's the responsibility for each of us to decide about what it is.

The concept of unity cooperation and being our own leader is essential to this paradigm. Creativity and love is the driving force behind it that provides a free energy resourced based system of economics.

I'm sure I have left a lot of things out but I have to start somewhere and this is better than nothing. I wouldn't want to cover everything about it in one post anyway but let others be involved with it.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 am

iagree with you dean we need to move past it....but what about the less fortunate that it is effecting ??? i mean yes alex jones works for the man and so do all the rest.....honestly i choose not to listen.......but i have alot of empathy for some less fortunate beings on the planet.....and these issues are directly effecting them.....so if we are all one then i feel that it would be callas of me to not have a consern for there well being......i´m always okay......i always will be okay.....but i feel for others who are not okay.......meny times i feel the pain of others.......and honestly i want the pain of all beings everywhere to stop........so for me i can move ahead.... it´s the other beings i think of......and if we our all one i can explain it like i want to have a solution that will help to end the suffering for all..........
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:42 am

We all have different views, experiences and beliefs. I personally would never accept what you posted:

"We have to learn to appreciate destruction and suffering in the scheme of things in order to understand why it is happening and what function it plays".

I will continue like Zuni, to worry and care about the pain of others as that will be the only thing to protect souls like ours during these dark times.

I have one question for you Dean. What do you think of lucifier and his place in this new paradigm?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I for one do not subscribe that we are in a new paradigm at this time. I think we are changing into a new paradigm, but it is a while away yet.

I also have had for over 30 years a good handle on evil and on fear as well as deception as it relates to my current paradigm, and have been open to correction on the subject for that long as well. I have never had God tell me that I must re-evaluate evil, fear, deception and to look at the dark side in a different light.

The poison in our food is not a problem for me as I believe the Book of Mark where a friend of mine said,

Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I actually take this literal and so far it has worked for me. Interesting how Y'shua knew they would try to poison us don't you think.

I just can't make myself look at the bright side of those trying to kill me. Pray for me.

Can you please show me where it is written that I must have respect as well as understanding in order to proceed in my spiritual growth, AS YOU SAID, so I can come into the understanding of how "all this works".

Please cite any references of spiritual texts so I can see for myself.

The military are killing people every day in Iraq that are innocent and they are spreading depleted Uranium around like it is popcorn. Also the military is killing people in Pakistan as well every week.

Depleted uranium will kill for many years to come after we leave there.

A quote from you,

The main thing to realize is that it's all sacred experience it doesn't have to be an ugly thing. Especially amazing is the end of a cycle. To see things transform is a beautiful thing. It can move you to tears. We have to learn to appreciate destruction and suffering in the scheme of things in order to understand why it is happening and what function it plays.

You learn to appreciate it Dean, I find it hard to do that over the bleeding bodies of little children that are completely innocent.

I hear the twilight zone music in the background, time to go.

hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Zuni wrote:
honestly i want the pain of all beings everywhere to stop

That's exactly how the Buddha became enlightened. That's what happens. You get to that stage. That's the stage I'm at too. It's all part of the process. Depends how bad you want it how quickly you solve it. Seems like an impossible problem doesn't it? It's not. It's possible. Not in the way you currently think it gets solved. It's actually quite startling when you realize what is causing the problem. But undeniably difficult to accept fully until you really go down that rabbit hole and experience the solution first hand. I'm not saying I've done it. But I'm rapidly approaching the understanding of how I will get it done. Part of that process for me has being talking about it.

linda wrote:
What do you think of lucifier and his place in this new paradigm?

I honestly am not going to answer your questions......because I realize that your in attack mode. I wouldn't want to give you any fuel for that motivation which I know is in you. You can disagree it's ok but I'm not going to start an argument. It's definitely a loaded question. You know how I know it's a loaded question? Because you said you haven't accepted what I have said and never will. The motivation is to fight was you see as something misguided.

I'm not interested in entangling myself in that kind of drama. It's enough work as it is to clarify myself every time I interact with your belief system.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
[size=12]
Deception and evil is not necessarily what we thought it was either. There is no use diving into a pit of horror and fear because we see evil in high places without realizing what is really important about it and what it really means.
The nature of what is demonized and hated so much is not something to be feared or dis-respected in this new paradigm. If something more powerful is hated it's a very sad state of affairs to put yourself in that position

Being mature and looking towards the future involves looking at darkness in a new way
. Not the way that the public perceives it. This new perception does not belong to the public belief system. Quickly get both feet on the same side or you will have one foot here and another foot there. And that is extremely painful. I've seen this feet on both sides consiousness over at Avalon, AV, Alex Jones followers, and many other half and half forums. And it creates a feeling of doom. Move beyond that here. For balance time to get both feet on the same side. The public thinks the police and military are serving them. That is their paradigm. Once you move beyond it it's time for a new understanding of it or you will definitely suffer. Once you realize they put poison in your food, brainwash you, and make you a slave. It's definitely time to be welcomed into a new understanding of life.

Then maybe once you respect and understand how all this operates you can then be free to join the rest of the communities in the universe and move beyond this dark bond that chains you to the earth.
]

I also have a problem with the above.

What or who is exactly MORE powerful?
Why should we look at darkness in a new way?
What is this NEW understanding?
What is it that we should 'respect'?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:

linda wrote:
What do you think of lucifier and his place in this new paradigm?

I honestly am not going to answer your questions......because I realize that your in attack mode. I wouldn't want to give you any fuel for that motivation which I know is in you. You can disagree it's ok but I'm not going to start an argument. It's definitely a loaded question. You know how I know it's a loaded question? Because you said you haven't accepted what I have said and never will. The motivation is to fight was you see as something misguided.

I'm not interested in entangling myself in that kind of drama. It's enough work as it is to clarify myself every time I interact with your belief system.

You are not going to answer??? What?

You, who has ALL the answers to EVERYTHING?

I see.......interesting.....very interesting....

btw, by not answering ....you have already answered my question.....I know why you are here....many of us can see it...
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Can you please show me where it is written that I must have respect as well as understanding in order to proceed in my spiritual growth, AS YOU SAID, so I can come into the understanding of how "all this works".

Please cite any references of spiritual texts so I can see for myself.

I'm going to have to decline your questions because what I say is definitely not for you anymore than it is for Linda. Clearly you disagree which is OK. You have already expressed the fact that you think I have attacked you and that I have gone vile from your light. That I am a hidden devil. That is a very big stop sign for me to not answer any more of your questions.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 pm

You don't have to answer I can see your avatar. The truth does not fear investigation or questions.

But I do appreciate your honesty in showing just what you do believe.

swordsman
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm

My 2 cents.

Life as we know it is a game played out on a stage. We are all actor's playing our part with no memory in between carnations of the chosen roles to be fulfilled. We are also script writers who contribute to the script by co-creating our reality through our thoughts.

I believe we are living in a hologram. Everything we experience through our 5 senses is an illusion. Now the concept of good vs evil for my self is another illusion in the 3rd density also on the lower levels of the 4th, that's where the negative entities/illuminati like to feed off our slow oscillating energy of fear and hate. Everything is vibrational energy.

Now if all vibrational energy comes from the one source and is connected to the one source whether that be labeled as god, infinite creator, I like the sound of divine intelligence good and evil co-exist. I can't wait to experience the 5th or 6th density to try and even fathom the concept of the role darkness plays. Might have already just can’t damn remember.

I like Zuni can't comprehend human suffering, what we perceive through our 3D glasses doesn't make any rational sense. Whilst my soul occupies the third density I don't think I will be able to understand the darkness that inflicts suffering.

I was taught from a young age to love thy enemy. If we send out highly charged super fast oscillating energy of love to the illuminati they will be caught out. They want us to do the very opposite, and that is to hate them cause they feed off that energy. That is the difference between Alex Jones who wants the masses to think it's all about us vs them, just look at his temper, he is one angry man and that is why the tptb are laughing. However I think David Icke is their biggest threat. What David Icke does is to teach us love is the only answer. We must love the illuminati in order to defeat their game plan, they have nothing to feed off cause they can't comprehend that state of energy.

I for one only want to understand darkness by all means not support it. I think that is what Dean is trying to do also, Dean please correct me if I'm wrong. My belief structure isn't reliant on any external sources whether that be lucifer or Yahweh. The only person I believe in is myself.

Linda I know you have had first hand experience with darkness from your brief stories and I'm waiting in anticipation to hear once you feel comfortable to reveal in detail your experiences so I too can understand the whole theme of darkness a little better.

Gabriel, Dean's avatar is one of positive sun symbolism. Hitler reversed the direction to give it one of negative symbolism. Dean's avator is commonly misinterpreted.

I believe we are inbetween paradigms. According to the mayan calender since 1987 to 2012 we are inbetween worlds/ages. Bring on the new one I say!
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:58 am

Reunite there is more than this. Evil laughs when anger is a bad thing not to be used effectively, not that you necessarily use anger that they would laugh. Evil laughs whenever you think there is anything to defeat. Evil laughs when you think there is a problem. You don't understand what is happening at the more spiritual levels. What you call the tptb it doesn't mean it's a group or anything significant. Alex is in theater with the entire 'show'. Do you think his temper is by accident? They are trying to help you out. None of it is real. You're suppose to be angry about your manipulation. You're not suppose to be calm in relation to evil you're suppose to stand up for yourself not let them walk over you. You're suppose to be angry as hell. Sorry to say......You are calm towards kindness but not manipulation or evil. You mistake the function of anger and why it exists. You can't get away from love by having anger. That is a myth. Another form of control. Love is in everything. The concept of High love vibration has turned into a dogma.

This new paradigm is not what you think. It's beyond anything we currently think. It can only be revealed over a period of time with a will to evolve. Not in a few short sentences and then it's understood.

If you feel anything other than overwhelming bliss. It's not the new paradigm.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 am

How do you know so much about this 'new paradigm' Dean? Where are you getting this information from?

Are you in touch with some kind of spirit?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 am

Hello reunite,

Yes you are right about the swastika being an ancient symbol. It was first used about 5000 years ago, the words root is from the Sanskrit language. Also you do realize I hope that when Hitler broke the symbol of the sun he was trying to change history and the way the symbol was to be used according to Hitler.

I for one think that Hitler was an evil person by choice. He is "service to self" oriented and he is of the darkness. Both dark and evil exist in our third dimension as you very well said. If a person wants to be "service to self" that is their choice and their right as I see it.

I for one just simply do not agree that we must have a "different understanding" of evil and destruction as Dean writes. Again if Dean wants to preach that stuff it is his right to do so. At the end of all cycles here in the third dimension there usually are dramatic and destructive changes that bring in the new changes, that is obvious from history.

But I would make the exception that the destruction does not "HAVE" to include the destruction of humans by other humans that are in power at the time of said changes.

Dean asks, what has the military done to you? Well the military every week kill innocent people.And the government try's very hard to keep you from seeing it.

Just because there is change of cycle does not give the powers that be the right to kill other people, that is my argument.

And to embrace the evil and reach out to it in understanding is ridiculous in "MY OPINION". There is no one here trying to stop anyone else from believing what they want to as I see it.

If a person wants to come up to me an try to kill me, I will resist. If a person wants to kill a small child in front of me I will resist it. because I think it is wrong to kill. I think that is a good belief system to have.

And because there is a new paradigm "coming", and were not there yet, I will not embrace evil and destruction even though it is a part of my third dimensional world.

I have been taught to resist evil by the person I know as God, and so I will. I do not think that the universal collective consciousness of unity is happy that all the killing goes on here as it does.

Also please remember that the use of Hitler of the sun symbol forever changed the way the majority of humans look at that symbol. That symbol is now looked at as being evil by the majority of people all over the world even though it started out to be a good symbol, so that was my reference to my words "I see your avatar" as the symbol is now used by all the black arts as a good thing, from magic to everything else it is a symbol of darkness, and Dean knows this very well, so hence my statement about it.

You are also right to love your enemies, this is another doctrine I support, but I don't confuse love with "agreeing with" my enemies actions or beliefs. If I ever knew a person was my enemy, the first thing I do is to pray for them as well as me.

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 pm

See Gabriel. I didn't have to answer any questions you had this in mind already. Now I would add something else to it. Note the word add, not resist.

The symbol was used not so much by Hitler but by those using and influencing him. (Hitlers will was taken over) mainly to invoke in people the need to fight and prepare for war. It was also used to subconsciously submit them to regression. This was done by presenting the symbols arms going the opposite way, which represents the black sun. Anti-clockwise is the destructive aspect of nature. It is not so much that this was initiated anymore than the collective consiousness conjured it up during the earths evolution.

You can call Hitler or anyone evil but no-one really does what they think is not in their best interest. This is the dogma behind the concept of evil. Even those that say "yes I want to be evil" technically they think that is good to be evil or they wouldn't be evil. So technically it's still good to them when you get down to it.

Service to self? It really depends what you define as yourself. Angels consider everyone as themself. They are serving everyone so this would make them service to self by this definition.

When I say different understanding of evil. I'm referring to a more evolved understanding. Which is different. But again it goes beyond polarities this paradigm. So don't think that it goes beyond polarities.

Dieing and destruction is part of life or creation would not be possible. The current population of the planet is too much. For balance it is not going to be able to continue at this level.

If you say the military has no right to kill innocent people I say this to you. Too late. They already let them kill people and so people already gave them that right with their deeds. That is why it was possible. Who is completely innocent?

I'm not talking about embracing evil. But resisting it is pointless. In order to defeat evil you have to understand it.

Preventing a small child from being murdered is not resisting evil but responding to it's presence by supporting what is good. It's preventing murder from a person who is doing evil. But Resisting evil is something different. It's attempting to take the entire will of the other person away by stooping them from making mistakes in life. Helping them evolve past evil is a gift. Giving them the emotion of love is a gift. That doesn't mean that you should not respond to evil but it does mean that resisting life which contains evil in it is impossible and foolish.

Resisting by definition means banging your head against a brick wall. If you resisted it, that means it didn't work. Evil is not something to celebrate or be happy about. But understanding how to overcome it in your life is.

The symbol was not damaged but merely expressed itself because Hilter was representing the black sun. Which was exactly what the symbol stood for. The version in my avatar is a symbol of the positive son of the light.

Symbols do not have power because they are symbols. We are always involved in what association and meaning that symbol is to play through our experiences and interpretations. Hitler did not create any new meaning of the symbol of the black sun. And my avatar is the opposite symbol of what Hitler represented.

Also if I pray that my enemies 'see the light and get defeated' it will not work if they see more light than me because in that case I made myself into an enemy of god. I always am very careful in which way and in what manner I pray for people personally. It is one thing to say "may all my enemies be crushed". It's an entirely different think to pray "Let so and so be saved from such and such". Often this is not a good thing to wish upon someone who may enjoy their life or choices and could attract demons to you.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:19 pm

I appreciate what you wrote Dean and I understand the responses. If not for people like Alex Jones, David Icke and others, I would never be where I am at today. I know that waking up was very painful and the worse is the way the people around you react. I feel better about the fact that I am aware of what is really going on and sure it's painful to think of all the sacrifices all over the world.........that has always been there. One thing that I have been struggling with is the people telling me to move on now. You are right to say that as we need to move on to do what our part in all this is. The indigo childrens part was mainly played out in this eledtion (this is what I am starting to believe anyhow) The crystal children need us to guide them as that is our part now. Pray or meditate for Michael to guide us into the new world that we all desperately want and crave.

I know its time to move unto this and your words mean alot when you think about it. I can't continue to cry over my life and the world. I will never feel joy in anything suffering of anyone and the call I see is to pray that all of our lives will evolve into the world we all remember as home. I am though putting a time limit on this as Dec 2012. We all have the knowledge to do so at any time and that is what we must do now. No, I will not just ignore the pain but I will pray to turn it around into a better life.

The poison in our food and the pain we feel can and will be healed by our own doing. I am proof of that. Of course I believe in vitamins, minerals and nutrients. All of those have been around forever. That is what we can do to fight the evilness that is poisoning our bodies. We can and we must move forward and put an end to all of this now. I think I'm finally understanding what my part in all of this is.

I decided to stop feeding my soul and caught myself spirialling out of control again. I know what I need to do and will work to achieve that goal.

I heard once that nobody is an innocent victim.......Death is not to be feared. If we die an horrnedous death it is something that we decided to do. I pray that I will not suffer but I certainly am no longer afraid of death. I will continue to look for the reason I am here today and not worry about "how the end is near" The end to me is going to be beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 pm

All the threads in this section are ongoing topics. It's not like it's finished if the thread dies down or anything. It's always waiting till someone wants to explore it. mntruthseeker had a few good points there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning to the new paradigm   Transitioning to the new paradigm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transitioning to the new paradigm
Page 1 of 1