the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!

Go down 
+2
Biggles
stephen Podliska
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 am

This VIDEO BLEW ME AWAY!! I have ALWAYS thought the 911 STUFF had "some" TIES to POWERFUL PEOPLE.... yet "this" LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD.... "smoking gun"!!!

THANKS TO A VERY VERY AND HONEST PERSON Aaron Russo!! WOW~~!!

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 am

Another good one to keep in my collection,

Thanks Steve, wave sunny
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 am

HOW ABSOLUTELY UN-TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 am

Is that new avatar of yours show your very attractive wife there Steve. my love

She is lovely. xo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:58 am

i think russo was eliminated
Was Aaron Russo Murdered?

Film producer & rock musician promoter Aaron Aaron died of bladder cancer on August 24, 2007, at age 64. Aaron successfully promoted musicians such as Janis Joplin, & bands such as The Who, The Grateful Dead, & Jefferson Airplane. He also produced films like The Rose, Trading Places, & a masterpiece documentary called, America: Freedom to Fascism. Those who knew him have described him as an energetic, passionate person, who excelled at most of the things he did.

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/article02.asp
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:13 am

Yes Wh he is no longer with us
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

Aaron Russo was a very humble man who had excellent morals...he shared his journey with us, and left something to be remembered by... a man who was not afraid to die for his beliefs..
Someone who will always inspire us to do better, reach higher.... sunny
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 am

day wrote:
Aaron Russo was a very humble man who had excellent morals...he shared his journey with us, and left something to be remembered by... a man who was not afraid to die for his beliefs..
Someone who will always inspire us to do better, reach higher.... sunny

Word. Freedom to Facism was one of the first "truth movement" type of videos I'd ever seen and it did alot to kinds spur me on to dig deeper.

Also he produced one of my favorite comedies of all time Trading Places, which definitely surprised me the first time I looked his name up.

I love old (that is to say young) Eddie Murphy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!   Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had not seen this Video Clip yet.... WOW!!
Page 1 of 1