the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Tsarsion clip

Go down 
+2
mntruthseeker
Lightning222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Michael Tsarsion clip Empty
PostSubject: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 am

I love Michael and he tells it like it is. I try to give this message myself.

I do however believe that we do need to call peoples attention to certain things and getting out there is not calling it to yourself but to others minds of what is happening in our world.

If it can be done without violence it does open eyes.

I think the signs should be questioning the reasons so if its kept short and to the point it will make people think of the answer.

Why ? What ? When ? We need answers.

I think that would work just fine. Not name calling or pictures. Just questions looking for answers.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Has any one read his book 'Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation'? He is so articulate and found myself re-reading over paragraphs all the time to grasp his info. At the end of the book I was thinking it could become an amazing script for a sci-fiction film however as we know it's all too closer to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 pm

PA has the ebook link on their archived library and I was just about to start it when both that and their site went down. I just can't fit buying any more books into my budget for awhile, I've spent a fortune in the last few years. This is one I know I must read though.

Oh love the new avatar btw! Maybe we should all switch to baby pictures. angelic
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am

Okay you will probably not hear from me for a bit, I'm off reading Tsarion! clubbing
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:27 am

come back, soon!
(got me baby pic, you can see)
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:53 am

Awwwwwwwwwww that's so cute! We only have a few members left to work on to put one up. Of course mine isn't my real one, I used to have it until my computer died. I'm going to have to break down and get another scanner I guess.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 pm

OK, OK....I'm a baby again! Happy and with no worries. Yippee! butterfly
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Alright, we have another convert! Maybe we should start a worldwide movement. Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 pm

YES! We need to be like children again. Honest and Happy! angel
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:40 pm

I can remember when I asked my dad once why I had no baby pictures around the house. He told me I was so ugly he used them all to keep the fire going.......................

it's true that I had no pictures and when my own beautiful daughter was born, I got the true answer...................she looked like an ape she was all covered with hair and skin and bones..................UH OH

(Today is my baby's birthday. I love you honey and meant no offense she was born on Friday the 13th, 2072)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:

(Today is my baby's birthday. I love you honey and meant no offense she was born on Friday the 13th, 2072)

Wow your baby was born in the future..now you've got skills!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 pm

I thought the same thing Reunite.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:23 pm

I didn't want to be the one to break the news.... Michael Tsarsion clip Lol Hey it's a great case for visualizing your own reality.

Well I'm half way through the book and it's exciting to see all the information in one place and has answered some questions I have had and on the other hand it's very frustrating seeing yet again more conflicting information especially about the Els and the Anunnaki. I've read all Zacharia Sitchin's books including his new one "The Lost Book of Enki" and I found some very important information there even after throwing out some that I didn't agree with.

Sometimes the more you think you know, the less you actually know... Michael Tsarsion clip 422192
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 am

Weapons of Mass Destruction Found
(An Address to the Dead)

by Michael Tsarion

Quote :
Let's understand that the "Israeli-Palestinian" conflict is engineered from London and New York by elites with ancient origins. Age after age, they concoct bogus conflicts to engender an ambience of fear and paranoia, and to ensure that few of you ever become aware of humanity's true enemies. The Islamic "extremists" are funded by the same hidden hand that fund the Zionists and the Fundamentalist Christian Evangelists. But that is information given out on a "need to know" basis.

Quote :
Israel, dear people - the real Israel - has little to do with religious Jews or the Torah, just as the true Christ has little to do with Vatican-style Christianity or American Evangelism. But you have not worked this out yet, have you? No, of course not. After all, you've have been "Mel Gibsoned" and "Pat Robertzoned" to death, and are mentally infected by many a deadly pathogen, the worst of which is ignorance.

Quote :
So sleep well under the shadow of the great double-headed eagle that tears the world and your brothers and sisters to pieces.

Russian Coat of Arms

Michael Tsarsion clip Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federat

The coat of arms is a fractal - the top of the sceptre held by the eagle contains another, much smaller copy of the whole coat of arms.

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/weapons.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarsion clip   Michael Tsarsion clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Tsarsion clip
Page 1 of 1