the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bhoss

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Empty
PostSubject: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 am

moon walk

Last edited by bhoss on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eps-tennessee.org
bhoss

PostSubject: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 2 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 am

moon walk

Last edited by bhoss on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bhoss

PostSubject: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 3 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:15 am

moon walk

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

thank you bhoss....this information totally resonates with me and explains alot about suffering.......it confirms my feeling that this is a hellish relm we live in..........but it appears to be for no specific reason.........what is your take on that ?????
Back to top Go down
bhoss

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 pm

moon walk

Back to top Go down
bhoss

PostSubject: Listen to this one Zuni   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 pm

moon walk

Last edited by bhoss on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:52 pm

thanks bhoss.....i´ve been checking out all these videos today......and i´m kind of at a loss for words.....because he confirms what i was feeling........but i wonder why these oversouls wanted this in the first place if it was not needed for evolution???......seems that they did this for fun????

and they say that group 4 no longer wants to incarnate but that 1 and 2 don´t want to stop.....so they are going to continue this ??? for what perpouse ??have they not learned enough......and what about the suffering thats being felt by the other souls who do not incarnate and to dee??

he also says that the souls from group 4 will be thier own souls........and be liberated you know the crist group.....1/6 of the population.........but what about the other souls here ?? they will not be liberated.....it will go on and on ????

what is your understanding of this ????
and what about group 3 ????

thank you......
Back to top Go down
bhoss

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 pm

moon walk

Back to top Go down
bhoss

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 pm

moon walk

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 am

The "Oversouls" of Groups 1-3, PART 1 of 2

The "Oversouls" of Groups 1-3, PART 2 of 2

hi bhoss.......gosh you have touched on so meny points that i have been pondering........i too always thought that we were geneticly manipulated form an alien race.......because honestly if we look at all of the other animals on the planet they can all servive the elements here........but humans on the other hand we need shelter and clothing and fire to survive here.......one interesting thought i had......remember he said that group one originated from the andromeda galexy........and group two originated from the pleaidies region..........and group three he knows nothing about but if i had to guess i would say originated from orion......anyway could be that the oversouls incarnated in these other areas and maybe these other incarnates created us ??? also it now makes sense why alex collier broke off comunication with the andromedas that were contacting him.....he said he was very upset whith them because he realized the suffering on the was for no real reason......he was pissed that they would not step in and do something about it......and of all of the suposed contactees he is the only one who really resonates with me.....mostly because i see he has true empathy for the less fortunate beings of our planet.....and i also share these feelings of empathy......the ra material makes sense on some levals.......but i can realy not tune out the empathy i have for the suffering beings that are in fact part of myself........ i want the suffering to stop for each and every being......it´s like if we are all one to me it´s kind of calas to say oh well they are getting what they need to evolve......maybe it´s just a conditonin we have that makes us believe we must suffer to evolve.......and this info confirms my thoughts that suffering in fact is not needed ............
and also i used to study about the cathars........it´s a small group from france......they were all killed because they had some isoteric knowladge about the holly grail.......but they claimed that this was rex mundi (satans world) and they refused to procreate....if a woman became pregnant she would take abortive herbs to end the pregnancy.....because they said they do not want to bring another being into rex mundi to suffer........
i´m just mentioning these examplese because in light of this information it makes alot of sense......and also the fall of lucifer makes much more sense .......i mean it is no wonder the other souls would shun these 4 groups .......look at the pain they are bringing to dee......and i would never want to return back to one of these monads either.........i do find it intresting that group four is no longer going to incarnate........but 1 and 2 have no intrest in stopping......and i wish we had more info on group three......and i also wonder why all the other billions of souls can feel the pain this is creating in dee when they are in markaba......but the group of 73 do not ???? you are correct the more i think the more questions i have........also this information links meny fragments together from other information.........there are pieces of truth in all sourses of teachings .........and this info kind of connects the dots......but for sure i do not want to go back to an oversoul that is creating this mess.......
oh and don´t worry about your spelling.......i do not notice if things aren´t spelled the traditional way....... :love-061:

Last edited by zuni on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added some thoughts.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3   What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are Angels & Oversouls? PART 1 of 3
Page 1 of 1