the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Empty
PostSubject: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Great Listening

Ordained minister and UFO researcher Jim Wilhelmsen discussed his work with alien abductees, whom he counsels from a biblical perspective. He also shared his
belief that UFOs are part of end-times deception, and the technology for them was developed by Nazis through occult practices to communicate with fallen

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Thanks for this find MNT, I shall listen to it with interest. my love
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 pm

go to his playlist.................He used to work for MUFON..............very interesting listening.......................so far I swear he slipped and started to say he got his info from the nords...............hmm and quickly changed his tune

IMO..........he is probally only saying what he can but its a good one

you are welcome
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 am

Very interesting interview. There are a few things I disagree with, but for the most part I go along with what Jim has said.

I believe there is a tie between the Nazi's and the hollow earth theory. There is evidence that many nazi's escaped to antarctica after the war. Testimony of Admiral Byrd indicated a UFO that had a swaztica on it for example.

I believe that the Germany may have lost WW2 but the nazi's are still in control , behind the scenes in the world today.

Now Jim indicates that he believes that Hitler was the anti-christ. This is open for discussion.

He feels that the nazi experiments are still going on and are connected to alien abductions.

Thanks for the link. mnts
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 am

Thanks for posting this interview. I watched all parts and I couldn't help but think that he didn't know what he believed at times.

mic,

Have you ever read SS Brotherhood of the Bell - Joseph Farrel (not Campbell - sorry having major brain fart today)?

MN:

I still enjoyed the topics discussed I only wish they would have gotten deeper into the subject.

Last edited by Lightning222 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 am

Lightning222 wrote:

mic,

Have you ever read SS Brotherhood of the Bell - Joseph Campbell?

No. I have read the rise of the 4th reich by Jim Marrs though.

Does this book get into this?

I agree Jim is a little confused on some things.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 am

This book covers pre Project Paperclip, the 1937 German Roswell incident and the technology that was back engineering, the development of the "Bell" UFO, ect. I think you would find it very informative, it's been awhile since I've read it but it does fill in some holes. Check out the inside content, I believe Amazon has it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 am

thanks.

There is so much that we are not being told and the evidence is overwhelming when one starts looking.

It would be very difficult for the nazi's to take over the world militarily, yet by the totalitarian tiptoe, bit by bit they are doing it by implementing a police state in the US. The most powerful nation in the world.

By owning the corporations (many can be linked back to money stolen during the second ww) and by controlling the banks and governments, all of the wealth generated in the world goes back to them. Through interest, taxes(of which all goes to pay interest on national debt now), goods purchased, pharma products etc. .... they get it all.

I feel that the Nazi's are an offshoot of the illuminati or vice versa. One in the same.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 am

They're definitely involved in the game who came first is still a mystery to me but something sinister happened during WWII.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

I have read project paper clip myself, and I feel the nazi are still behind on many things. I have read so much on all of the secret societies and the bloodlines. most of my first studies were on these topics.

I do not think Hitler is the anti-christ, I believe it could be a couple of different people that come to my mind.

I felt this man was holding back so much myself. I believe that the nazi/cia/pentagon etc are all behind the abductions. I think it is alot of their "generic engineers" are roaming around amongs us. I also believe that there are many that are walking among us that are very good indeed

I trust alot of these people that come forward hide so much.

I'm glad you guys liked it.

This you tube has so many on his playlist that I found interesting. I'm listening to Egar Caycee for the first time and I'm so engrossed in the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Cayce is great reading, but the sheer amount of information he catalogued and all the books and articles about him is daunting. It's really a life's study. Enjoy reading about him, he was an amazing conduit to something very important. I don't think anyone has tapped in to the extent he did, or at least anyone who we have heard about. I had a friend involved in the A.R.E. who use to point me in certain directions regarding Casey. I took him seriously when he mentioned Atlantis would be discovered and the underwater remains of some civilization were then announced (the blocks near the Bimini Islands).
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm

wow Lightning............I just finished listening to this and I am overwhelmed at the information I picked up .....................

I cant help wonder what kept me from looking up info on this man already,

I want to hear what he has to say about the lost years of Jesus.

I have seen specials on the undersea civilizations and all of this is going to be so greast

My son has told me much about Atlantis from his studies. Its so great to have him to chat with as the rest of my family is snoozing............They can pick up what they can and ask me questions if they like, when they are ready.

His sons wrote a book but this man Sydney Kirkpatrick has done his homework thats for sure

I was must fascinated by how he indicated that the Mayo Clinic uses Caycee's methods.......hmmmmmm fascinating, although I am aware that we can all heal ourselfs.

I was at the A.R.E. site and found it most interesting indeed. I might have to try some of that iodine and its funny I had two bottles of it here and gave them away to my sister that has Osteoperosis.........Now I think I will get some for me.....seeing as it has other uses.

My son has told me stories of the civilization that resides in the mountains and after listening to Paola Harris...........I know what he means........wow wow wow

Will I ever get enough of all of this stuff ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:52 pm

micjer wrote:
Very interesting interview. There are a few things I disagree with, but for the most part I go along with what Jim has said.

I believe there is a tie between the Nazi's and the hollow earth theory. There is evidence that many nazi's escaped to antarctica after the war. Testimony of Admiral Byrd indicated a UFO that had a swaztica on it for example.

I believe that the Germany may have lost WW2 but the nazi's are still in control , behind the scenes in the world today.

Now Jim indicates that he believes that Hitler was the anti-christ. This is open for discussion.

He feels that the nazi experiments are still going on and are connected to alien abductions.

Thanks for the link. mnts

I agree with your assessment mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
I have read project paper clip myself, and I feel the nazi are still behind on many things. I have read so much on all of the secret societies and the bloodlines. most of my first studies were on these topics.

I do not think Hitler is the anti-christ, I believe it could be a couple of different people that come to my mind.

I felt this man was holding back so much myself. I believe that the nazi/cia/pentagon etc are all behind the abductions. I think it is alot of their "generic engineers" are roaming around amongs us. I also believe that there are many that are walking among us that are very good indeed

I trust alot of these people that come forward hide so much.

I'm glad you guys liked it.

This you tube has so many on his playlist that I found interesting. I'm listening to Egar Caycee for the first time and I'm so engrossed in the subject.

I agree with you mnt, Hitler was not the anti-christ. For what it is worth to anyone the Anti-Christ is Satan himself. Satan is so consumed with power that he would never allow a human being to stand in as the Anti-Christ. Satan will manifest in human flesh right at the end to announce that he is God and he is back to help save all of us.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Aw good analyst of the satan...........he has to have one big ego LOL

Who needs his help ? I just had him messing with my head and I wont fall for that again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:09 pm

micjer wrote:
thanks.

There is so much that we are not being told and the evidence is overwhelming when one starts looking.

It would be very difficult for the nazi's to take over the world militarily, yet by the totalitarian tiptoe, bit by bit they are doing it by implementing a police state in the US. The most powerful nation in the world.

By owning the corporations (many can be linked back to money stolen during the second ww) and by controlling the banks and governments, all of the wealth generated in the world goes back to them. Through interest, taxes(of which all goes to pay interest on national debt now), goods purchased, pharma products etc. .... they get it all.

I feel that the Nazi's are an offshoot of the illuminati or vice versa. One in the same.

Great post mic and I think you have a good handle on the "behind the scenes" warfare going on. It is the Nazis that are big players, but also I would point out the Zionists, the NWO banksters, these people are the Kenites and they control the purse strings and they fund the nazis. There headquarters are Israel,but they have great influence in London, Paris, New York and the other capitols of the world.

And for the record, Y'shua Messiah taught this in the scriptures before his graduation from the flesh. It is called the parable of the fig tree. Y'shua Messiah taught that Israel is a cursed nation and will be until he comes back and takes back control for the Spirit of Love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -   Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens, Fallen Angels & inner Earth -
Page 1 of 1