the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:47 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8288181.stm

Irish voters have strongly endorsed the European Union's Lisbon Treaty - 16 months after their first vote rejecting it plunged EU reforms into deadlock.

About 67% voted "Yes", official results from the latest referendum showed. Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen hailed a "clear and resounding" endorsement.

Political leaders across the EU have also welcomed the result.

The president of the European Commission, Jose Manuel Barroso, said it was a great day for Europe.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Im shocked ! I wonder how they managed this.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm

This means that Ireland has not only lost it's independence, but that those that voted yes
for this treaty, have also voted away the independence of the other European nations
that were unable to have a referendum due to their constitution's not requiring the said
referendum. Thus, the 4million Irish voters failed the 500million by voting yes.
The treaty could not be ratified otherwise.
I am not ashamed to be Irish this day.., but I am deeply disappointed that my fellow
countrymen/women could so easily fall for the scare tactics of the European/Globalist Union.
The people were not given equal media coverage of opposing views because a bill was passed
stating that the No campaigner's were not entitled to equal press and tv coverage, which ensured the "popular" lackey's of the Globalist's got their message of doom and gloom across
if Ireland voted No.

It is hard to blame people for being asleep if they are not allowed to hear the wake up call.
Unfortunately it will take pain to awaken most people, as they will not get it from their governments nor the media.
The Irish Republic and constitution died today., along with all the others in the European/Globalist Union. The American Republic and constitution lies in tatters., yet, I
read on this and other forums that the NWO are in retreat.......would someone tell me if
that is the case., then what victories are we winning?
Sure, the world economy is collapsing and the elitist are filling their pockets., but isn't that their slogan
ORDER OUT OF CHAOS? THEIR order!!
soapbox
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Tom Not just ireland but all EU countries will suffer because of this as long as they held out certain things were not done to make the joining more appealing once they are all in though the game changes Standards of living will begin to decrease wages will be reduced amongst other things
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm

I personally chat with a woman in Ireland and they fought this tooth and nail......I can only imagine they pulled this off by cheating as they do in Amercia with the elections.......She explained that is what they did to even get it brought back up as it voted down three times before in earlier years. They had voted twice last year or two years ago. I remembered how proud they were when it got defeated. Just like everything else TPTB do now a days they used their presistance.

She is so dispointed but not surprised. There are many very highly intelligent Irishmen/women that are very much awake. They have dealt with the Britains for so long that I would find it hard not to be. They have fought this for a very long time. I'm feeling that we in American might have lost focus and could of shared some in the decision.

Anyhow, I will continue to pray for world wide peace and with all the others we still have a chance to change this world's direction.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I wonder how all of the veterans of the world wars feel watching the very thing that they fought and died for (independance) slowly disappear. They fought against Hitler because of his dream of control of the whole world, yet with this totalitarian tiptoe it is becoming a reality.

So Tony Blair will likely be in control?

Blair to be named EU President 'within weeks' if Irish ratify Lisbon Treaty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217394/Blair-named-EU-President-weeks-Irish-ratify-Lisbon-Treaty.html

The former prime minister's candidacy for the new post will be rushed through as quickly as possible, according to government sources.
Mr Blair is among the favourites to become the first President of the European Union, a role that is chosen by the EU's 27 leaders and not by voters.
Such an appointment would restore him to the world stage as well as boost his long-term income.
Mr Blair has refused to rule himself in or out of the running, but did say that 'it is good to have fans' for a possible candidacy.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has given his full support to a Blair bid. When French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner was asked yesterday if Mr Blair was the only real candidate, he said: 'For the moment, indeed.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty   Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty
Page 1 of 1