the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realizing how the force within you works

Go down 
+4
day
micjer
Northern Boy
mntruthseeker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Realizing how the force within you works Empty
PostSubject: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

I have heard these words many times and have been searching for the "secret" and banged my head more than one times with frustration.

I have listened to many many videos and have had many people tell me to do this or that. Noone ever said what the secret was. Or if they did, it didnt make any sense to me.

One very good friend told me "I wish I could take the fear away from you". In my heart I knew she meant exactly that and I left unasure of life.

I would ask questions and get answers that made no sense whatso ever. I just kept going along with the words of others, such as in this room and others. They would put up special reports and videos.

The words were beautiful and inspirational. Loving and promising..........but I felt lost

The last couple of weeks, I listened to Gregg Braden. In fact I listened to some of his tapes twice. The reason is because it finally sunk it what I was suppose to know. He was telling me the "secret" It hit me like a huge slap in the face and now I look back at all the wonderful people that I have met in all the years thoughout my life and so many right here online.

I feel like I just 'grew" up. and want to share with you how this beautiful "secret" work for me today

Back in 2005 I got extremely ill. I couldn't barely walk across the floor without crying out in pain. Terrible pain in every part of my body and I couldn't breathe. I ended up in the hospital and after three days I was released and put on oxygen. I was dianosed with Rhuematoid Arithis, Fibromaynalia,Neuroathy,carpel tunnel, tarsal tunner and COPD. (all over a 4 year period dianosed with all of this ) I tried hard to continue working as my husband had just had both of his knees replaced and was told he needed the hips done also. I felt the need to go and all I ever did was get extremely irritated with all of those around me and felt friendless. Life sucked big time........I was on short time disability because I kept missing work and was afraid of getting fired. Thank God I had the instints to do that. Anyhow, I suddenly found myself working for a man that despised me. I put him in his place and reported his actions..............so realized I was going to be in trouble. He called me in his office and told me off and I walked off the job. My husband was concerned but due to all that was wrong with me, I was fortunate and was told within 3 weeks that I could get SSI.

I called and told my boss, I would not return and to send me long term disability papers. My doctors over the prior years had no problem reporting all my illnesses. He assured me I would NOT get any disability through their company. He would make sure of that !

After I quit working I started researching on the internet all the deseases my friends were complaining about and discovered that pretty much all of my illnesses were a world wide occurence and people were being given the same meds for different deseases with same/similiars symptoms. I forgot to mentioned that my body broke out in ugly sores before quitting my job.......I watch it happen to my mother while she was in the hospital after they told us she had MRSA.............so I asked my family doctor.....did I give that to her and she assured me NO.

I then realized this was all from toxins and decided to toss all my meds except my anxiety pills (they went soon after). My fingers could hardly type prior and so I tossed them away next. Within DAYS, my pain started leaving. I no longer had to wear three pairs of socks to keep my feet warm in order to walk. ( I used to run hot water or use a heating pad also to keep them warm) I was so estactic, I called my sisters and told all my friends. There thoughts, great but it wont work for me, I'm really sick, obviously you were not. FRUSTRATION set in. That was our upbringing coming out. Only God can help you. I believe that too, but we have our own part.

Two days ago, I got a call from the people that are paying me my disability pmt and he says, Hey, you were dishonest on the forums you filled outthe form dishonestly and I think we have a problem. My first reaction was to ask him, Why, when its not in me to lie on the form would he say this. He said I signed an affidavit saying I was not recieving any retirement. I told him, that I was quite sick when I filled those papers out but I'm sure I didn't lie on them. Then I asked him would this mean that now I was going to have to pay them back and he says probally. I needed to fax him what I was recieving each month. I told him, that in all honestly, I would never falsify any report because I know from my own line of work that the information is available. I was an Accounting Manager over credit analyst doing A/R,A/P and credit analysing.

My husband was concern and said we are screwed and did I think they would tell me to repay all of this. I said no and went into my room and told myself this.

I did not falsify any report and I know that I was honest in my fundings and now I feel relief that I will be just fine. They are going to get the fax and tell me its all ok. I only gave this a second thought when I asked my daughter to please fax this over to them so they can make their determination. I still felt good because even though I couldn't remember what the actual question he was pretaining to, I'm sure I knew in my heart by feeling "relief" at their findings ahead of time, I would write the ending myself.

Today I got the call........its fine and I owe zip and no interuption will occure.

Thank you my Creator and all the people that I have met here and other places in helping me realizing that the "secret" really works.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Great news My wife got into a car accident was rear ended and off work for almost a year . Her benefit provider at work wanted to know if we were suing for any money so they could put a claim in to be repaid benefits while she was off of course the lawyer told us it was none of their business and told us to throw the paper in the garbage
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Good for your wife. Car accidents are awful. I hope she is feeling as good as I am

I love being pain free also
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Quote :
One very good friend told me "I wish I could take the fear away from you".

Sounds like the type of friend I would like to have.

This is the secret. Releasing of our Fears. It changes everything. Just knowing that the universe will look after us is so reassuring.

Knowing there is no death for example releases all of the fears that were pushed on us by the pulpit thumping evangilists.

People can not be told this.... they have to find out and feel it for themselves. It is what makes us all observers rather than watchers.

Welcome home MN .... Welcome home!

Realizing how the force within you works Joy
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 pm

YES YES YES she is a beautiful person and I miss her terribly. I haven't heard from her in over a month and I don't know if I should cry or be happy.

Thank you Micjer..................it's so nice to be back and what a trip I had.

LOL I just felt hugged and it had to of been my friend........she knows I made it too
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 pm

mn thanks for sharing your story...its full of sincerity and humility...its sooooo good to hear how you were blessed with healing, insight, and your breakthrough... I love your ability to find laughter during a very hard time, to keep going and see your circumstances as symptoms to which there were solutions.

I pray for you that as you help others through the tough awakening process that your gentleness and spirit will be appreciated and grow in the strength needed for your purpose and goals

Your story has touched my heart for a long time, even though I didnt say anything but kept you silently in prayer because I could sense from your posts the suffering and patience you had under such trying circumstance...I am sure your story will inspire many others as it was a blessing here sunny
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:45 pm

walela - cherokee for hummingbird
inspiration and resurrections

watch what birds and amimals that come into your life now unalii (friend)
Realizing how the force within you works Animated-hummingbird
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you Day

I feel unbelievable happy. I can't believe how it was always there.

I love the animals so that will be fine with me. I will look forward to this happening.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 pm

I am very happy to say that I found my friend and find her quite busy in her business.

I dont have to tell people how "thoughts" turn into reality.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:59 pm

flower cheers

that's a great report mntruthseeker..absolutely great..i am thrilled for you

to add to Gred Braden
try the series on David Icke that Mic posted below..it will expand on the whole idea
toast group-hug
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm

thank you skyotter. I have heard every single video of David Icke. I got so much help from so many but while listening to Gregg, I finally got it ! ding dong knock knock.....something just came alive

And now I know Jesus says it alot .....................its within you !

I feel like a different person.................everything looks different because I know now the game they are playing with our heads...............
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 am

That is awesome.

Its like shedding old skin when this happens isnt it ? It's like your whole life is new again.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:20 am

mn, i feel you have bumped us up a notch on the grid....
almost like a new light was lit up at a connection...
remember when clarence the angel in "it's a wonderful
life" said the sound of a bell was when an angel was getting
wings? i saw the spark and heard the bell with your post....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am

Thank you Anchor, it certainly does feel that way and its great !!!

I keep tearing up and getting all excited now. I know I found what I have been looking for, for so long.

Hey WH, you hit it. I am glad you felt the "spark". I'm sure you all remember when................there is nothing like the feeling of "knowing"

I feel great and I truly do love everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Sounds like Vickie is tapping into the vortex. What a fantastic personal experience that reinforces the true potenial we all have. I admire your wisdom and guiding spirit.

Once we remember again who we are - the power will change hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realizing how the force within you works   Realizing how the force within you works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realizing how the force within you works
Page 1 of 1