the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Empty
PostSubject: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 am

http://www.brucelipton.com/articles/hay-house-video-with-bruce-and-dr-wayne-dyer/

New discoveries in cell biology, epigenetics and physics demonstrate that we are not victims of our genes but instead have unlimited capacity to live a life overflowing with peace, happiness and love. Click below and join Dr. Wayne Dyer and cell biologist Bruce H. Lipton as they discuss how the power of your mind controls your health. Topics include misconceptions about genetic control, epigenetics, the nature of the placebo and nocebo effects and spontaneous remission.

This informative and self-empowering presentation on the nature of the mind-body interaction emphasizes how our learned perceptions control our health, heredity and behavior. The conversation will inspire your spirit and engage your mind as you comprehend the enormous potential for applying this information in your life.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

he says..

Your own brain is your best pharmacy.

Love it.

This was brought up in the discussion. Do you want to take tests and physicals to know what might be wrong with you or would you rather not know and live life to the fullest?

I personally would rather not know. The mind is a powerful instrument.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am

i don't wanna know what medical types have to say about my health, either....
i simply trust that my body will take care of itself, given half a chance
even if i went to a doctor and s/he told me this or that, i would not accept
their idea of treatment, so what's the point?
the only think i would be interested in would be pain relief if i was hurting -
and my tolerance to pain/medicines is very high
listening to my body and intuitively feeling what it may need is my preferred
method, and it has worked so far
i must admit to "medical" intervention 3 times in the "past": the birth of my
son by c-section, the casting of a shattered leg after my motorcycle accident,
and an evaluation of a killer headache after dealing with it for days (meningitis)...
not bad for 56 years this time around - and each time, i was dragged to hospital
by someone else
but as far as being tested yearly as "prevention", nope, not for me
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 am

Good for you WH

I was one of these that spent so much time at the drs, my dad used to say, dont call Vickie if you are sick, she will catch it.

Not that I was a hypochondriac (or was I ) I'm fine now. I personally contribute all my illnesses on the medication they were giving me to heal.

Oh boy............I have no use for medication now and I'm feeling greater than I have all my life. It took me a long time to see the light

It is what you put into your body or don't for that matter
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Illnesses do contribute greatly to the conditioning of the mind. Here in Australia we have the most graphic images on the back of cigarette packs as a ' Government health warning'. These images include gangreen feet, a rotting mouth with discolured and missing teeth, blood clot oozing out of a brain...you get the picture.

The government don't want people to give up smoking but by flashing graphic images into the sub/conscious mind this acts as an acceptance and developing illness pertaining in the body.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

We have the same labelling in Canada. That is an excellent point. Not that cigarettes are good for you , but it is the visualization of the disease that makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

Yep it's a two way street. The power of the mind is the most powerful medicine around. Regarding cigarettes, I've heard some interesting theories that seem to have more than a little merit. Think about how much money they spend on advertising to get people to quit, then look at all the money the local, state and federal governments had invested in tobacco company stock. Contradiction you say??? Hmmm....we know from studies that nicotine in most individuals can increase concentration and focus. The theory is that their mind control of the masses isn't as effective in cigarette smokers as they'd like it to be. Now that said I don't believe they are beneficial in any other sense and they do cause illness in most individuals, but it very well could explain why they WANT everyone to quit even though they make a hefty profit and govts benefit from the taxes. Don't buy the argument that it's draining the healthcare resources, our toxic water and food is most likely the major cause of that along with stress related illnesses. JMHO
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

agreed, lightning

(( cowboy ))
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 pm

When I quit smoking about 7 years ago.............it was deffinately the hardest thing I had ever done. I was on two cartons a week and hell sometimes I had two cigerettes burning at the same time. The only way I did it was through my "mind" Not that I was something special. I tried everything under the sun. I just told myself, thats it, I had enought and tomorrow when I get up, I'm done. it worked ( I did this fifty thousand times prior ) I still can't believe I actually did it.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health   Bruce H. Lipton  discusses how the power of your mind controls your health Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce H. Lipton discusses how the power of your mind controls your health
Page 1 of 1