the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

natural health care

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

natural health care Empty
PostSubject: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

cheers

this site came highly recommended to me from a friend...
from what i have read so far..i think the info is good and needs to be seen by more..
check it out for yourself
and please..if yiou have any comments of have tried any of these natural things..come back and let us know what worked and what didn't
i am thinking of purchasing the soothex for pain..i'll report back

thanks

http://www.pieternel.com/index.html

love
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Is soothex a special blend or just rosemary oil ? scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

sunny
here' what the site says on this page... http://www.pieternel.com/id93.html

soothex for pain relief and much more.

Topical pain relief, detoxifier, massage oil and healing in one.
Order now at our all secure shoppingcart

Soothex,

Soothex is an all-versatile topical pain reliever and anti decongestion. Soothex is for external use only. Soothex is an oil with strong anti inflammatory properties. When applying Soothex in the tissues, on the spots where your pain is the follow effects will happen:

1. Soothex increases oxygen right at the spot.

2. Soothex helps to eliminate toxins.

3. Reliefs pain

4. Improves circulation.

5. Diminishes swelling

Soothex works where you need pain relief. Soothex has no side effects.

Soothex helps to detoxify, topically. Massage Soothex as often as you wish.

With chronic pain: use Soothex at least every 3-6 hours or more and possible as often as every 15 minutes especially with acute onset.. You cannot overdo Soothex in comparison with anti-inflammatory or other medication.

Soothex consist of olive oil with cayenne extract and rosemary and oregano. All anti-inflammatory herbs.

Soothex relieves: Back pains, contusions, sprain, headaches, neck pain, arthritis, gout, musculature pains, and bruises.

As it brings oxygen to tissue it is said to be beneficial for cancer, says Prof Chi Tang HO.

Chi-Tang Ho, Ph.D., professor in the Department of Food Science at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey did research on applying topically rosemary oil on the skin of experimented animals to reduce cancer. He found a reduce risk for cancer in the animals who received rosemary on the skin the animals who did not receive rosemary oil. Researchers at the University of Illinois in Urbana researched that rosemary cut by half the incidence of breast cancer in animals at high risk for developing the disease. If this counts for people is the question not yet researched. To apply it in the form of the herb internally and the oil externally will help us any now. For more info: http://www.pieternel.com/rosemary_herb.html

Order now at our all secure shoppingcart

TESTIMONIALS: KEEP READING

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Ahhh ic... thx for bolding the good bit lol!

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Not something from this site, but something very valuable I saw from another site is for psoriasis sufferers. Simply buy yourself some plain glycerin B.P. and plain distilled witch hazel B.P. in use in a 50/50 ratio.

Get yourself a spritzer bottle and put 50% of each product into it and almost watch the psoriasis fade in just a couple of days.

By 10 days, it should be almost gone. Apply the lotion twice a day on all affected parts.

My husband did this and is proof that it does work. His psoriasis was really bad and had it for years and years. He tried loads of different lotions and potions from his GP and nothing touched it.

As soon as he tried the glycerin and witch hazel he was more astonished than anything else as to how fast it really works.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: natural health care   natural health care Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

natural health care
Page 1 of 1