the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Empty
PostSubject: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 am

Here is a video from project Camelot about two independent sources talking about their trips to Mars while working for the government.

After listening to this video, they do not talk about their trips to Mars in any detail, they just mention it in passing. I posted this before I listened to it. But still it is a good video but it is not what I thought it was going to be when I first became aware of it. It is a typical project Camelot video.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Its quite interesting they all made a point of saying in a Subtle way that ET's for lack of better terms are running the show down here LOL

Life on Mars is well true .. I don't see any reason to believe that Earth is the only place with life in the Universe. lol!

So Arthur worked in Pine Gap ? .. If people want to to expose why not Expose ?

Well you guys know I am planning a trip up there which is a long time goal but I think I got two people interested!!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am

After what you said Gabe and what others have said and my own summary of the Moon.. and knowing Nasa was set-up as a propaganda unit I take any place they consider Dead as being full of life ;)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Somamech - why do you want to go to pine gap?

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Anchor wrote:

A..

I have a belief that some secret craft are based in OZ and night vision should pick them up :D

I have been doing a lot of research into company's involved in AeroSpace in Australia and the fact that Boeing have Phantom Works down here. I dont have time to state all the reasons I want investigate that area right as work is calling ;)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:52 am

Somamech wrote:
Anchor wrote:

A..

I have a belief that some secret craft are based in OZ and night vision should pick them up :D

I have been doing a lot of research into company's involved in AeroSpace in Australia and the fact that Boeing have Phantom Works down here. I dont have time to state all the reasons I want investigate that area right as work is calling ;)

So you want to see UFO's ?

Why not just ask them (the good ones!) to show up for you. At least that way you'll get some positive ones rather than running into some of the nastier STS stuff.

You mean this right?
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=pine+gap,+australia&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=63.329703,74.707031&ie=UTF8&ll=-23.803801,133.737946&spn=0.065336,0.072956&t=h&z=14

A..
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 am

umm that map really doesn't look right to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

Anchor wrote:
Somamech wrote:
Anchor wrote:

A..

So you want to see UFO's ?

Why not just ask them (the good ones!) to show up for you. At least that way you'll get some positive ones rather than running into some of the nastier STS stuff.

You mean this right?
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=pine+gap,+australia&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=63.329703,74.707031&ie=UTF8&ll=-23.803801,133.737946&spn=0.065336,0.072956&t=h&z=14

A..

That is pine gap and why I found that video interesting.

I have seen a few so are called UFO's. Two that I can safely say were not built here, but one in particular being a triangle I saw last year slowly hovering without making any sound very low to the ground for the size. It was quite amazing in how it didn't adhere to any normal aviation norms. Those are the ones I want to film and capture in the Nth of OZ.. the Triangles made here on Earth ;)

As for asking for visitations I seriously don't know and hold it open to being possible. Last year 'I knew' I would see what could be labelled as UFO's or other matter ( I dont know why I knew but I did and this year would be quite). In the past I had some recollections of the tall robed beings which I didn't ask for as far as I know. But at the same time maybe I did ask without knowing as these beings I believe are mislabelled as being Shadow Beings when in-fact they are something else which I cannot describe but the general belief around them I feel is flawed !

My Pine Gap mission and surrounding areas in OZ are about busting the secret program for those that care to listen ;)

Sorry Gabes and Anchor for getting way OT :D

Life on mars !

Psst Stal yes that pine gap in google is sure showing that change occurs in Pine Gap as the images from the 90's or 80's don't show the Camouflage/Dirt Mounds i found two weeks ago :D

Thanks for putting up with me folks ;)
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 pm

ya bro good eye. theres something else though. i cant find it on the map, but i saw it from the window of the Ghan about 15 years ago. meh, have only slept one hour in the last 40, i'll look again with a clear head tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

stal wrote:
ya bro good eye. theres something else though. i cant find it on the map, but i saw it from the window of the Ghan about 15 years ago. meh, have only slept one hour in the last 40, i'll look again with a clear head tomorrow.

How can you see anything whilst travelling upon the Ghan at Pine Gap ?

Get some sleep and EXPLAIN that to me lol!
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 pm

yeah sorry, i was a bit vague. i meant i coulda sworn there was a second site, further out of town, east of the railway. i could see radomes and builings in the distance. someone who worked on the train told me it was an american base of some kind, and you can only see it from the train on very clear mornings. if you've ever been out on the plains just after dawn on a clear day, you can see for a very long way.

theres not much to look at on that trip, apart from dirt, rocks, and the occasional bit of scrub lol, so when you see some big white domes in the distance, it kinda sticks out ;)
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:34 pm

The Mars Book is about done, either at Amazon or a local printer, whoever does better color separations. It's going to run between $10 and $13.

No longer will there be any excuse for people, not to know the Martian life is very similar to ours.

Write me at shechaiyah@abidemiracles.com if you'd like me to reserve you a copy.

VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Marstec107

:finally!:

Shech--
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

Congrats to You Schech !

I always admired you for sticking to your beliefs :)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:01 am

poke Sorry Stal I am poking myself now that this thread has come up and I never got back to you as my area of interest is OZ.

Thanks for sharing that mate :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?   VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERIFICATION OF MARS LIFE ?
Page 1 of 1