the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Empty
PostSubject: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 am

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9861830/Andrew-D-Basiago-the-Discovery-of-Life-on-Mars-

More than Mars walking woman its evidence of Life on Mars that whats Andrew D. Basiago say about his discovery of life on Mars in NASA photograph PIA10214, which is a panoramic montage of a series of snapshots of the Martian surface that were taken by NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Spirit in 2007 Andrew D. Basiago has written a letter to the president of the National Geographic Society "I am writing to inform the National Geographic Society that I have discovered life on Mars," and asks that his findings be published in National Geographic. This photograph was the focus of public scrutiny in January, when two anomalous human figures were spotted on the far left edge of the plateau. The figures were quickly dismissed as a natural rock formation resulting from erosion by wind, water, and time. According to him on December 7th, Basiago made his discovery. "I was astonished by what I found," he said. "There, on the Red Planet, were beings in blue bodysuits and the abstract artwork of a Martian civilization. I was looking at the first evidence of life beyond Earth!"
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 am

part 1 of 39 Get the popcorn out. (6 hours)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am

wow, this one will be tough to fit in around sis and her second life
routines (two computers streaming from same connection gets
kinda "jerky" results), but i will definitely give it a shot, on your
recommendation, thanks
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 pm

thanks for posting mijer am going to fit this in to watch the series!

here is his written work cam read for free on Scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9861830/Andrew-D-Basiago-the-Discovery-of-Life-on-Mars-
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

I got through 21 of these last night and was unable to get the rest

This is very interesting but I have a feeling that so much is left out or put in to through us.

He is obviously a friend of Obama's which makes me wonder if a way of telling us that Obama was involved with all of this himself. Oh no doubt in my mind that he knew what laid ahead for him in his life, but this sort of makes me believe there must be some connection. The reason why is this is on the same order as the story told by David Wilcox and David thinks very highly of Obama

Oh I hate it when my mind takes a dive like this.

I spent alot of hours listening to videos in the last couple of days and am surprise my mind is still in one piece. LOL

I looked at the pictures Andrea has on his webpage and its very fascinating indeed
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am

yeah theres some pretty interesting info in those vids. he ties a lot of little things together.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Stal, good to see you stranger.
What did you find the most interesting?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 am

This gets into 2012 and is food for thought.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 am

Thanks Mic. Wow, after listening to that, now I will have to hear all of them ....in my spare time of course. lol!
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 am

hi linda :)

i ran out of time last night to listen to the last couple, but from the ones i have heard, anything to do with 'time' catches my eye. also the stuff about using kids tracks with some other stuff. then theres the reference to yellow book, montauk, chronovisors and so on. realy theres too much for me to pick just one or two bits. lots of what he's saying i have heard elsewhere.

there are a couple of red flags though. the mars pics in his book are realy nothing spectacular, and will do very little to convince anyone of anything. everyone here would have seen most of them before. then there is the fact that so many little details of his story touch on other aspects of generaly accepted theories. almost too many connections. at the same time, all those little links kinda make it more believable, if you know your sh*t.

although, thats the oldest trick in the book. drop in some real stuff alongside some fake, and make it line up with things that have already been released by others. a pre-arranged independant verification, if you will.

im undecided right now, but lots of it is ringing true so far.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:54 am

The thing that impresses me is that it seems to be not for profit. Not like some prophets and whistleblowers.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:28 am

prophets for profit$ ... ???????!!!!!!
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 am

Stal, I know what you mean about his guy. Throw some nice bones out there to make the idiots happy but always hide the juicy steaks for us.

I only listened to 13 so far and my hair stood on end about a few things. Like those "people of interest" getting lots of hints throughout their life to prepare them for their role.

What really got me was him saying that the c_i_a didn't actually control him but was just guiding him.. YEAH, RIGHT.

This stuff about Mars and the connection to Egypt is a really big deal to me for so many reasons.
I will finish the series now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars   Andrew D. Basiago the Discovery of Life on Mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1