the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Empty
PostSubject: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 am

"A 65-year-old man had his finger bitten off Wednesday evening at a health care rally in Thousand Oaks, according to the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department.
Sheriff’s investigators were called to Hillcrest and Lynn Road at 7:26 p.m.
About 100 protesters sponsored by MoveOn.org were having a rally supporting health care reform. A group of anti-health care reform protesters formed across the street.
A witness from the scene says a man was walking through the anti-reform group to get to the pro-reform side when he got into an altercation with the 65-year-old, who opposes health care reform.
The 65-year-old was apparently aggressive and hit the other man, who then retaliated by biting off his attacker’s pinky, according to Karoli from DrumsnWhistles.
The man took his finger and walked to Los Robles hospital for treatment. Doctors reattached the finger, which was said to have been severed in half. He has since been released, according to a hospital spokesperson.
Neither man has been identified.
Sheriff’s officials are investigating the incident."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 am

These story's make me feel sad as its so sick how the elite play people into this "two headed snake" game. please
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am

soma, i also think it is an indication of some people
"going over the edge" - am afraid there will be more
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

I totally agree mate :)

Back about 12 odd years ago when I was into the whole protest scene and young I saw many things.

One most notable act of violence I saw was at a Pauline Hanson meeting in Melbourne where the protesters stopped the One Nation Meeting. One of her supporters could not get through the few thousand people and he started throwing punch's and someone threw on back in defence.. I saw that first hand... The nightly news reported violent crowds (Yawn)

Subsequently I have no doubt now she is a CIA agent or something along those lines as the John Howard Government took some of her policy's and since then Australia is no different now. That two headed snake with one body :(

I've been voting in OZ for 15 years now and the things I see happening as I think anyone would in their own country show what a bunch of bastards the show folk are.

I don't get really angry like I used to when I was young and using my right to vote as is compulsory down under but yeah they piss me off but at the same time if you apply the Dichotomy that the secret space program apply... I keep calm and see the show for what it is.

Like what you guy's do here its about working on ones self and even though I may not be reading those threads etc ( I should read them mate as i need to do a bit of meditation etc) I appreciate that I can find some comfort here in knowing there are other like minded people :)

Shane
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

shane, i have seen some things, too
back in san francisco at a viet nam anti-war rally,
i saw policeman on horseback ride through the crowds
swinging their billy clubs like a farmer using a scythe...
(they didn't have tasers in those days)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally   MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAN HAS FINGER BITTEN OFF @ health care rally
Page 1 of 1