the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Empty
PostSubject: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 am

Back in 1984 I was invited to hold a series of spiritual teachings in a local church in a town in the state of Iowa. I was there for several days and met many of the local people. One man I met in particular was touched greatly by the living spirit and a spiritual bond was made between us.

I left the town and went back to Oklahoma where I was living at the time. The man I had met in Iowa called me one day a few weeks later and said he was being led by the spirit to sell his home and to move close to where I was, and asked what I thought about it?

I told him that if he was being led to do that then by all means follow your spirits leading. This had never happened to me before so I was a little set back and wondering just what this was all about?

I went into prayer and meditation about it and found out through the spirit that it was good that he was coming to live in my area of the country.

A few weeks later my new friend Bud showed up driving a 23 foot long very nice recreational self contained vehicle that would sleep 6 people. He sold his home and drove down in his RV. He had a beautiful border collie or it may be called an Australian sheep dog by some.

I have always loved animals and animals have always loved me. They come to me easily and seem to like to be around me, all kinds of animals.

Bud's dog the first time it saw me tried to attack me, and was growling real loud and acting real vicious toward me and Bud had to hold the dog back as the dog was trying real hard to get loose from Bud so it could attack me.

I was struck by the vicious look in the dogs eyes. I could see death in the dogs eyes as the dog looked at me, I had never ever had something like this happen before and I never saw death before in any thing like was in this dog toward me.

Bud put the dog away for my protection in his RV. We went inside my home and started talking about the dog and it's behavior as Bud said he has never seen the dog act like this before to anyone and he was shaken by the dog's actions toward me.

He said he got the dog 3 years earlier from a woman that was known to be a witch and practiced witchcraft, but the dog never acted like this before to anyone in 3 years?

I knew by the spirit as soon as he said the word witch and witchcraft what was going on with this animal, the animal had a demon/evil spirit living inside of it and of this I was sure.

I was not led to cast the spirit from the dog on this day, so I let it go for the time being.

About a month later after my friend Bud found a home to buy I went to visit him in his new home. He had a large back yard and he kept the dog in the back yard as he knew I was coming over.

As I drove up to his home and parked and got out of my truck the back yard was visible from the driveway, and Bud came out to meet me and as I was walking toward the door, the dog saw me from across the yard and took off running right for me growling and showing his teeth like he was in kill mode, I felt a great evil come over me like I was about to be killed and it was a very strong sensation that danger was very near, I had never felt the fear of being killed like I did in those few short moments of time.

Bud had a small fence around his back yard, about 3 feet tall and the spirit in me said the dog was going to jump the fence and attack me, and I had better take authority over that spirit in that dog, and this is all happening in the short time it takes the dog the time to run across the back yard, just a few seconds.

I stopped walking toward the door and stuck out my arm and pointed with my finger right at the dog and said to the dog out loud, Satan you spirit of death in the dog I bind you and I command you to loose that dog now in the name of Y'shua Messiah.

The dog at this time was 15 feet from me and he stuck out both front paws and hit the brakes and stopped right in his tracks and kneeled down with his front legs and his back legs were still upright, and started to throw up the most nasty green stuff I had ever seen in my life and the dog did this 3 times, and then turned away and went back across the yard and laid down and I never had another problem with that dog after that. The dog became my friend and Bud was shocked at what he had just seen.

I guess the morale to the story is what can happen if you are messing around with witches and or witchcraft as this poor dog did nothing but live in a witches realm of influence and it became possessed.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 am

Sgi (thank you) for sharing this story Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 am

Your welcome sister.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 pm

The title of your thread sounds like a best seller novel.

I'm amazed at the endless stories we hear from you Gabe.

Last edited by Reunite on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 pm

reunite that sounds like a good idea...have you thought about writing for publication Gabe?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 am

Yes I have thought about it day, and I have even wrote a couple of manuscripts, one on the war in the heavens or cosmology, and one on the Key of David.

It seems it is an idea for me that goes nowhere when I think about publishing my thoughts in book form.

From what I have learned, it takes some sort of financial backing to create a book, and I have no money. Also even to self publish it takes a considerable amount of money to do it from your desktop so to speak.

Also as I have found out it is almost impossible to have a book published if you do not have "connections" to the publishing world.

It is very hard for a "new writer" to be published, but I also have faith in the great Living Spirit that if I am to be published I think it will happen regardless of the odds against me.

So I sit and wait.....LOL biding my time you might say....LOL.... your thoughts on me publishing, day and reuniteR are humbling and at the same time an honor and I thank you for your kind intentions toward me.

Who knows maybe God will open a door for me to write some day???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG   WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WITCHCRAFT AND THE WITCHES DOG
Page 1 of 1