the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose

Go down 
+5
WineHippie
sky otter
Northern Boy
micjer
New World Orphan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Empty
PostSubject: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Total abuse of power. We need to police the police!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Is it a requirement to be an a-hole to be hired as a cop now adays or are they being mind controlled to act this way.

You don't have to be in a big city to find these jerks. The secret is to avoid them at all costs.

The invention of the taser was a bad thing as it allows them to fire on the victim and immobilize them without the threat of killing them. (however some have died from tasering)

There seems to be a mob mentality with cops when there are a number of them when they gang up on an individual. I have seen it many times.

I love the part in the vid where it said the cop tasered himself. LOL clap
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Tasers are supposed to be used as a non-lethal alternative to a gun when the officers life is in danger or threatened instead they are using them as a weapon to force you to submit to their will. Now their are jackets out there you can buy that will nullify the effects of the taser and essentially render them non effective
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm

flower

i could only watch a minute of it.. cry-blow
i've know a good many cops thur the years
and have come to the conclusion that the only difference between most of them
and the criminals..is they have the badge
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 pm

i made it to 00:33, when i heard the little girl, i stopped...
i cannot watch the clubbing of baby seals, either...
i am aware of "man's inhumanity toward man", i am not
in denial, but i will not watch... it hurts too much
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 am

Here in North Hollywood California...an man was tasered and killed in the Station this week

Now as I heard it on the radio..there was a whole group of officers there to control the man.

That was a really disturbing video...what is this world coming to...what are they thinking when they do things like this.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 am

all of this is disdurbing.

My son was in Ramsey County Jail on a violation during the conventions. He says they cleared out the whole first floor of the jail preparing for the trouble makers. Everyone else was on lockdown.

well what happen was there was many arrest and the cops would go right into the cells and put a bag over the prisoners heads while two held the guy and two beat the crap out of them and one guy laid for three days with the wires stuck in his hip from the taser guns

No big secret because there were lawyers that waiting outside and as the people were released they were asked.....What did you see. Well all the charges on all of them were dropped. I watched to see because I knew.

we had 80000 veterans marching against the war and so many others. So many cops from other states were here and I swear there were the something else. Undercover FBI's and cops got into the crowds and started trouble.

My daughter worked one down the block near St Josephs hospital...where she works and she seen it. My niece was a chef for the Republican Convention and she quit after the first day.....she was scared shitless. She feared for the cops....the ones that were starting the riots and causing all the shit. Our veterans were doing a peaceful march and by all the phone videos we know who caused the crap

So they are out there and its sad.

Now to see them do this to a child, there is no fricken excuse. I just sent a letter to my senator and I asked her what the hell is going on in this world. I asked her what is obama doing about this.

I dont even care anymore. I am not going to back off from those idiots that are standing by watching this crap.

Now that they are putting those vehicles that shoot the lazer beams into the crowds, nobody has a chance. We can't back down and I wish I had a gun now.

boy I didnt even watch more than 3 minutes of that video but it made my blood boil.

Brook, are you near Richmond Ca ? I hear alot about what is going on out there because I have family out there.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 am

No..I'm in the Los Angeles area...in the north east mountains area....Richmond is a long way from me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

The evil manifested in these videos are the proof that you must never call a cop to help you. If at this late stage of the game of life you think you need a cop to help you then that is a testimony and a learning curve to you that you need to change.

Nothing in and of the government can help you do or accomplish anything in this life. You must rely and depend on your own AUTHORITY of the spirit to protect you and until then you will be at a great disadvantage in your growth and you will suffer the consequences if you rely on something other than the spirit of the living God to help you.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 pm

After reading your posts, I cannot watch this video.
Yes, brother, we must rely and depend on our own spirit to help protect us.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 pm

remember the old bumper sticker?
next time in trouble, call a hippie!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Yes, I remember it WineHippie......and THAT was the truth!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Brook wrote:
Here in North Hollywood California...an man was tasered and killed in the Station this week

Now as I heard it on the radio..there was a whole group of officers there to control the man.

That was a really disturbing video...what is this world coming to...what are they thinking when they do things like this.

Brook, you question is a good one?.

Please do not think that it was an accident? The police are not your friend, and I do not care what anyone says, cops are the last persons you want to call if you need help.

The police are in a military frame of mind and they are paid by the government to be this way. The POLICE ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND, They kill people.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

got them in my family and its funny and I wonder how many of you notice this now.....................they do not leave work with their uniform on any longer. Not in my state anyhow, they change. Can't say I blame them in the least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose   Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have the cops lost their mind or is this on purpose
Page 1 of 1