the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaser Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Yes NWO has got me hooked on Haramein. This from one of his lectures to entice you all to watch his work.

Would you believe if a couple of guys went out to the crops after witnessing so many crop circles for so many years stamped out in the fields 'what do we need to know?'. The next day this crop cirlce was found.

Teaser Trailer Crop1

When you add tetrahedrons, you get a total of 64 vectors, the same number as our DNA structure.

This is the 64 tetrahedron grid!

2 years prior to this crop circle this one appeared at Wiltshire England July 1995. The following crop circle is a 2-D representation of a 3-D vector equilibrium. When added together, you get the seed of life.

Teaser Trailer 1_18_03_09_12_26_07

In 1974, Carl Sagen from NASA through a Radio tranmitter in Chilbolton created a binary code signal that was sent to the universe. The code stated we are made of carbon, this is our chart of elements, this is our DNA, we’re the 3rd planet from the sun.

Teaser Trailer Decrypt

The best way for the government/NASA to not have a chance of hiding the message is to publically display for all to see. Exactly one year later at the same location as the 64 tetrahedron grid two crop circles were the response to Sagen’s message right outside the Radio Tranimitter tower stating “We are carbon and silicon, we have a big head and small body, we’re on the 3rd planet of our solar system and the 3rd one has 4 moons, we have 3 strands of DNA. The other crop circle contained an alien face.

Teaser Trailer F_hampshireenm_707c469

Teaser Trailer Final

Exactly one year later to the day this crop circle showing an alien face holding a binary cd was found at the same location.

Teaser Trailer Aliencd

The Binary code inside the CD reads:

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
COnduit CLOSING, (BELL SOUND).

I would also love to see 2 drunken guys with stamp boards in the middle of the night constructing crop cirlces with intricate weave patterns.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm

He's addictive isn't he? I loved the last one. Didn't he mention there was additional messaging in that disc still being worked on or did I read that somewhere else? I've been reading too much this week I think.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

You're right lightning222

The message in capital letters is yet to be deciphered.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Muwahahah! Yeah , when I went up to mount shasta, I caught my self buying a tertrahedron crystal, lol. I wanted to buy the 64 tetra one too but it was 40 bucks. Oh how I regret not buying it. Anyway, with regards to this info. I find it interesting that the greys are carbon and silicon, seeing that it is what microchips are made out of (silicon). Now that argument about how the greys are part robot or like the borg, makes more sense to me. Even though it seems a little to far fetched. Are there any websites out there that attack and define these cropcircles more from a math perspective, like Haramein does??
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 pm

I can't remember where I heard it, but I recall that the alien face crop circle is not real.
The story was that it was made because some alien or space movie was going to be released.
Not sure if it's true or not, but thought I should mention it.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:17 pm

NWO have you seen this video? He starts talking about who the watchers are then goes into detail about the alien holding the CD crop circle about the 6:30 mark

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 pm

I am just writing what comes into my mind first without deciphering it logically....okay.

The first thing is there are some messages (more than one) that for one reason or another have not been let out to the public. This could be because the message is not in the usual known places or where it can be seen publicly but someone knows about this and what this message is. Quite pertinent. Besides the mathematicians, physicists, etc, etc who work on these binary codes, tptb also use their clairvoyants and/or in conjunction with their RVers in and outside the States to help decipher them, as some codes, (symbols or patterns) I believe is more difficult to decode.

Sorry, will have to finish this later, I am being called into the kitchen (drat).
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm

I have never seen that video , until now, I have heard the term "The Watchers", though. I have also been thinking about this crop circle a lot and what puzzles me is the picture. " Hey look at a drawing of me", wtf???, and the cd message seems kind of corny too. It just seems a little to obvious. This is the message you want to send us? A picture of you with some paranoid philosophy. Why not a free energy proof or something to help or something cooler. Whatever the case, if you were trying to communicate with another specie , would this be the message you would send? Prob. not , unless you were working with the government and you were trying to distract one from other crop circle's, like the tetrahedrons. I am curios are crop circles only linked to the greys?? Are there any other beings out there linked to the crop circles?? This crop circle makes me think that the greys are trying to claim they are the corp circle "guys", which I think is not the case. Not to take anything away from this one, cause it is amazing.

Thanks for posting this video Reunite, I am gonna look into this guy and his family.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Okay, cannot watch the video because of lap top internet download time, but following on from before there are some circles, pictograms, whatever that cannot be seen or are shown to us the public. Some are fakes of course as we know, and I do believe some could be done by our technology, but there are some made by ETs, greys? or others, I do not know.

What I do feel is as I have said before here, tptb have covert operations not only from the US, but also China, Israel, some other middle eastern groups as well as maybe Russia and Germany. The technology they use to track down whatever they are after is beyond the public's belief, some of which we do not know. Millions and millions being spent on this. These governments know that the others are in play as well. I believe they each have their protective people sort of body guarding them. What they are after I am not sure, it could be something that their clairvoyant RVers pick up.

Gabe or someone else on the forum might be able to pick up for me whether this is right or not as I do like others to try and validate what I get for me.

Much love xo.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Yes NWO you gotta take very thing with a grain of salt as mic says and question everything.

Biggs sounds like an on going project to find out more about this mystery group/s who spend the black op budgets. I hear what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

When I pick up a bit of what these covert groups are up to (with a Big budget), sometimes I think it would be cool to be a part of it...........................but then again when I see the ins and outs of the dangers that surround something like this.........................you have take that danger part onboard.................xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser Trailer   Teaser Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaser Trailer
Page 1 of 1