the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District 9 Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Check out the aliens...they look like the Praying Mantis types

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Well that is just too scary.......they do look like mantis and I can't help but believe that maybe some of our worse fears will be the aliens/ so to speak / insects

Giant Spiders Ants Mosquitos
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

I am looking forward to seeing the movie because I believe the makers of such....

... are in some ways.... ALLOWING US TO ...... LOOK AT OUR OWN BELIEFS/REALITIES....

... just a little closer!!

AND... additionally.... ALLOWING us to OPENLY EXPLORE the IDEAS of such "so called" ALIENS being here and HOW the planet may or may not INTERACT & TREAT such "so called" ALIENS.... based on THE WAY some small few of us... still TREAT EACH OTHER???

Anywho..(from my own personal perspective)....IT LOOKS LIKE another VERY INTERESTING tool to POSSIBLY make use of as a way to QUESTION OUR OWN VALUES... and or "try on for size" ... what it would be like... to have such... "so called" aliens LIVING AMOGST US!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am

was there not rumour of an alien internment camp in or neast south africa?

This strikes a chord!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Yes winston smith, there are reports of an internment camp in South Africa and there is a lot of fear being produced right now from the Powers that were, to scare many people and to bring confusion to all.

The Book of Revelation explains clearly that the fear and confusion is a primary element of the illusion being foisted upon us all, it is referenced there as Babylon the great.

Hollywood is controlled by the CIA, and when we see things like this it should alert you and me to their next attack upon you and me.

These people have only illusion as their foundation, but you and I winston have the knowledge of who we are and why we are with the ability to not allow the illusion to ride roughshod over us.

Your post is most timely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 9 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Trailer   District 9 Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 9 Trailer
Page 1 of 1