the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the reach of camelot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

the reach of camelot Empty
PostSubject: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 am

affraid

wow
just to see camelot refered to as source info blows me away...look where i found this and what do you think

wtf

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/103966
The Strange Case of Joseph Moshe
Posted August 20th, 2009 by Habit4ming
I retrieved this link from the Project Camelot site. It (Moshe story) was mentioned in an interview between the Camelot crew and Dr. Bill Deagle. I have no idea as to its veracity, but it is certainly interesting... It's about the vaccine AND...
A comment at the site links that missing ship to this story...

Moshe was arrested and detained by the FBI last week after calling Dr. True Ott's show, claiming that Baxter was incorporating bioweapons in its vaccines...

http://www.loadedparanorm...

(For Bill Deagle interview go to www.projectcamelot.org and view August 19th entry)...

bigw
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am

affraid affraid
geeze..check out the picture at the link..wild stuff..fact or fiction and on whose part...hummmmmmmm

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-secret-service-chase,0,735045.story

Standoff Suspect Pleads Not Guilty to White House Threat
The suspect made an unspecified threat against the White House, according to a law enforcement source.
KTLA News
4:06 AM PDT, August 18, 2009

Suspect Arrested After 8 Hour Standoff (Los Angeles Times / August 13, 2009)

Related links
Man Arrested After 8-Hour Standoff in Westwood Photos
Suspect from Federal Building Standoff Appears in Court Video
Team Coverage of West L.A. Police Standoff Video
Pursuit Turns Into Police Standoff in Westwood Video
KTLA: Federal Building Standoff Suspect Taken into Custody Video
WESTWOOD -- A man who staged a marathon standoff with police near Federal Building pleaded not guilty Monday to threatening to blow up the White House.

Joseph Moshe is charged with making a false bomb threat and attempted criminal threats.

Moshe was arrested late Thursday after a more than eight-hour standoff at Veteran Avenue south of Wilshire Boulevard, near the Westwood Federal Building.

After several refusals to surrender to officials, Moshe withstood four rounds of tear gas tossed through his car window before officers fired a taser gun at him.

Police pulled Moshe from the car's driver seat and took him into custody.

During the course of the standoff, police did not know if the man was armed, police Lt. Ruben de la Torre said.

Moshe is suspected of calling a police dispatch number Wednesday and making threatening statements about the White House.

Neighbors who did not want to be identified said Moshe "sounds like he could be dangerous," but he has never caused any significant trouble for them.

"He's got issues. He doesn't take his medication, he doesn't do that well," a neighbor said.

Neighbors said Secret Service agents in suits and driving government cars appeared on the street Wednesday night.

They tried to speak with Moshe, but he did not answer the door, neighbors said.

The chase began near Moshe's home in Westchester shortly before 10 a.m. Thursday.

Moshe got onto the northbound 405 Freeway and was followed by several units from the Los Angeles Police Department's Pacific Division, as well as two LAPD helicopters.

Moshe exited the freeway at Wilshire Blvd. and drove into the parking lot of the Federal Building, located at 11000 Wilshire Blvd.

Police say Moshe appeared as though he was going to turn himself in but instead he turned around in the building's parking lot and tried to flee.

However, patrol units were able to block him in around 10:22 a.m.

Veteran Avenue was shut down during the standoff and occupants in two nearby passenger vehicles were safely removed from the scene.

The Federal Building had been locked down since noon, and employees were told to stay inside, according to FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Moshe sat in the car smoking for hours before a robot broke a rear window of the car so officers could see inside, police Lt. Ruben de la Torre said.

Police also evacuated an apartment building across the street as a precaution.

Authorities said Moshe is wanted on two misdemeanors but did not provide details.
Copyright ©️ 2009, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

i think moshe had evidence and the tptb nabbed him....
deagle says he has been extradited to israel
deagle gives the impression moshe is a "good guy"
i do not believe the MSM accounts, reasons, etc
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

There are double agents on all sides. Some are working for us. THANK GOD!

I have a little problem with them trying to make this guy a hero because of his background and other things I know about .... and especially because I know how clever the hidden can deceive to give us false hope. They are masters on playing both sides.

But I will wait to see how it all unfolds and pray that this is not just another distraction to keep us occupied from what's really going on in the background.
The dark has planned every detail long ago and laugh at us because they know how to play with our emotions and how we will react.

What we have to remember is that "they" are working overtime on spreading disinformation to confuse us about this bizarre case. We have to look at the big picture to try and figure out the motives behind everything.
The plot thickens.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the reach of camelot   the reach of camelot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the reach of camelot
Page 1 of 1