the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......

Go down 
+2
Reunite
stephen Podliska
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Empty
PostSubject: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks to some of the information of/from David Wilcocks where he introduced some of the SCIENTIEST who are EXPLORING NEW areas of "light"..MEMORY, ENERGY, and COMMUNICATION......

.. & SPECIFICALLY related to:

1) the ONE scientist that was/is able to take a "holagraphic image of a healthy ROSE plant" and TRANSPOSE this HEALTHY IMAGE onto a "dis-eased" ROSE plant (as per the physical appearance of a dis-ease).... to so TRANSFORM the "dis-eased plant".... FROM DIS-EASED ... to HEALTHY.... &

2) the scientist that was/is able to take focused light and shine it through a FROG zygote and project it onto a Salamader zygote to so TRANSFORM the Salamader zygote to that of a FROG... (or perhaps I have it reversed??)......

Anyways.... since I believe LIGHT, ENERGY, and THOUGHT..... ARE ALL VERY MUCH RELATED....
...I decided to DO THIS 4 BOTH a few "physically ill looking/whitish" ROSE plants around our HOME ... and our dog OLIE's recent infected eye condition (after the Vetinarians treatment was administered and later found to have not RESOLVED the eye condition).....

So I INTENTIONALLY gave ATTENTIONAL FOCUS and LOVE with all my WORD, THOUGHT, STATEMENTS and ACTIONS related to "THE CONDITION I DESIRED TO SEE & EXPERIENCE".... as being ALREADY EXISTING (within the PLANTS and DOG)...... TO ALLOW THIS REALITY.... TO SO BE ACTUALIZED..... for about a two week period.....

.. where ANY AND ALL related INTERACTIONS with ROSE PLANTS and or DOG was conducted with the INTENTIONS....of "the desired REALITY"..... EVENTUALLY.... coming into REALITY!!!

Anywho.... LOW AND BEHOLD with my family as witnesses .... BOTH THE ROSE PLANTS and OLIE (or PUG dog)...... ARE PHYSICALLY LOOKING AS IF.... their "thought to be real" PAST physical issues... ARE NO LONGER IN EXISTANCE!!!

AND with such "thought to be" REAL (to me).... EXPERIENCES having BEEN MANIFESTED... IN ACORDANCE.... "with my BELIEFS"....... I AM HERE NOW... that much more careful to MORE AND MORE... FOCUS/ENTERTAIN.... .. on conditions which (I believe).....ARE WIN/WIN to ALL INVOLVED...just in case... MY THOUGHS ARE ANYTHING LESS than THE BEST OF INTENTIONS!!!

... & I KNOW AND BELIEVE ALL OF US CAN USE SUCH SKILLS 4 ANY AND ALL SUCH CREATIONS!!!!

& here is an "old" pic of our LOVABLE DOG OLIE.. & perhaps next week I will add some photos of the ROSE PLANTS????

... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... M_37ce10

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 am

Cute dog Steve, thanks for sharing.

I couldn't believe it when I just read about your dogs eye condition because I had the exact same problem with my dogs eye and performed the exact same intentions of healing about 3-4 weeks ago. He kept rubbing it from bad irradiation and his eye had swollen right up and a not so nice discharge was present.

I placed my hands on my dogs head, closed my eyes and visualized his eye healing by allowing source/all that is/ the universe beaconing down healing light from the cosmos into my crown chakra , out my hands and into my dog's energy field.

The next day my dogs eye was 80% better. He could see again. His eye has completely healed now.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 pm

awwwwww what a cutey. Thanks for sharing his picture.

People can see in their animals what the enviroment does to them. Poor thing.

Im surprise Steve that you didnt use the silver. We do on the dogs eyes, a few drops in the ears. I love it and the dog doesnt seem to mind at all.

Im going to try out your suggestion with thoughts of healing my husbands hips.

My husband, I love him but he is so stubborn and unaware. LOL the worse kind, is loaded with Osteo Arithitis. He moves real slow and with much pain.

I am going to go sit across from him and visualize a "new hip" and keep it up until I see him walking without pain. I know my mind can do this.........

Thanks for putting up this post. It made me think to do this..........I can and I will bring my husband some relief.............no total relief
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Fellow Simultaneous Self REUNITE....

.... thank you for YOUR SHARING ALSO!!!

Your statement of:

I placed my hands on my dogs head, closed my eyes and visualized his eye healing by allowing source/all that is/ the universe beaconing down healing light from the cosmos into my crown chakra , out my hands and into my dog's energy field.

.... IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS WELL!!!!

... I LOVE HEARING SUCH unique to the indivudual INTETNTIONAL manifestation related activities and REALTED RESULTS!!!

And Fellow Simultaneous Self mntruthseeker...

YOU BRING UP VERY INTERESTING AND VERY VALUABLE TO ME RELATED ASPECTS OF THIS.... APPLIED TO HUMANS!!!!

I too.... DO SUCH THINGS AS SEE PEOPLE.... "as much as possible"... in the LIGHT that "they would LOVE to be SEEN and EXPERIENCED as"........

... GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT.... I use this with my family members, where I know personally, more of the ATTRIBUTES and QUALITIES that they have OPENLY expressed or that I believe that THEY WOULD LOVE TO BE SEEN OR EXPREIENCED AS...

I.E. 4 my loving wife...... I have been enjoying and assisting her ALSO realize HOW BEAUTIFUL and YOUNG she is ...... SO SHE CAN GROW YOUNGER and REALIZE HERSELF.... as AS THE ABSOLUTLE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THAT SHE KNOWS IS!!!!

.... AND... I ALSO use such 'thought to be" GOOD attributes to SEND out and or suggest in the INTERACTION of a great deal of people I interact with, as (I believe) is appropriate to do so...

... THUS... I believe such PRINCIPLES on HUMANS.... CAN ALSO BE USED TOO!!!

Anywho... great SHARING!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 am

flower

and you have been given a glimpse of your power..pay attention..develope it..
i was reding the woodstock blurp from dw last night and came across this..it says it all

All we need is the power of our own minds to make it possible.........................
The ‘powers that be’ fear that once we learn this as a collective fact, not fiction, many more people will begin experimenting with it — and before long we will realize the massive power we possess. That threatens the existing status quo, for many obvious reasons. They need us to remain cowering in fear for their plans to work.

WE ALL HAVE THE POWER

As Bill Ryan shared at the recent Zurich conference, General Stubblebine — one of the original MJ-12 members — said that the greatest reason for the UFO cover-up was that a ‘disclosure’ would reveal that we all have the power to use telekinesis, manifest objects out of thin air, teleport from one place to another and even travel through time.

All we need is the power of our own minds to make it possible. It does appear that the year 2012 represents, among other things, the key tipping-point where it will become much easier for us to begin accomplishing such feats. The planet as a whole must be ready for us to do this — and up until now it hasn’t been.

As silly as it might sound, in the grander sense we do have the power to "turn bombers into butterflies" — both metaphorically and perhaps even literally in the not-too-distant future!

The ‘powers that be’ fear that once we learn this as a collective fact, not fiction, many more people will begin experimenting with it — and before long we will realize the massive power we possess. That threatens the existing status quo, for many obvious reasons. They need us to remain cowering in fear for their plans to work.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=484&Itemid=70

fired up
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 am

What a shame that there is no mention of first "opening up your HEART" to love, show compassion and staying connected with your soul.

That is the only way to really FIND THE POWER that you have always had within.

They don't want us to know that our heart and soul has the MASSIVE POWER.
THAT is what the dark fears.

This is exactly why I have never trusted Wilcock, Ryan and those other gurus who want to "teach" us things.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey Stephen thast quite nice you saved your Doggy, always good mates them cheers

You will appreciate this song I hope moon walk

"Dogs are the best People" by the Fauve's .. great song :)

Last edited by Somamech on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in song name as its a brilliant song :))
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:22 pm

flower

ahhh
just for clarity

ryan or wilcox didn't say it..they were only quoting it

General Stubblebine — one of the original MJ-12 members — said that the greatest reason for the UFO cover-up was that a ‘disclosure’ would reveal that we all have the power to use telekinesis, manifest objects out of thin air, teleport from one place to another and even travel through time.

and i emphasised the power of the mind line and put it in bold type
..because
I feel that while the heart is the gas pedal the mind is the steering wheel
both need to be engaged to "get it right"..in my opinion , of course

flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 pm

First we have to understand what is mind, what is heart and what is soul.
Heart and mind is totally controlled by the body.

The soul is not controlled by anybody. So it is wise to depend on our soul which is the connection to GOD and the Universe.

Call me old-fashioned but that is what I believe it takes to reach a higher state of consciousness and the true understanding of our existence.

The gateway to higher levels of consciousness is your heart. When you open it to others, you also allow the love of the universe to pour in.

Getting in touch with your spiritual energy or force is the only thing that is important. Having a personal connection to God is how we will gain more knowledge and get more power.

I think what you thought in your mind.. you should do by your heart but only if it comes from deep down in your soul.

Having FAITH in God is all we really need.
Keep it simple and you will realize that you never did need any guru to teach you anything or to practice any ritual they recommend other than prayer.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 pm

flower
well of course we will all have our own feelings and explainations and ways to do this
and i feel deeply that the important thing is
we don't go negitive on anyone else because they are doing it their own way
and
i still feel that while the heart is the gas pedal the mind is the steering wheel
both need to be engaged to "get it right"..in my opinion , of course
hugv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......   ... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... a few EXPERIMENTS on ROSE PLANTS and ANIMALS.......
Page 1 of 1