the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Empty
PostSubject: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 pm

As you are in public places, speak to yourself as you are looking at other persons in the public place. Ask the person a question? Or make a statement to that person and see if the person responds to your thoughts? Say to your self, If you hear my thoughts please look at me right now?

Try this as it may help to sharpen your telepathic abilities.

I have been doing this for a few years off and on and it seems to be that people do respond most times to my request to acknowledge my thoughts. They will often look at me all of the sudden, like they heard me? I know this sounds crazy, but please try this and watch the response.

The other day I was at a public place, and spoke to a person, and the person turned right then and looked right at me. It was a female and my thought was that if you are open to all possibilities please respond by looking at me. The lady turned around and looked right at me, and I was not within her seeing range, but yet she responded by turning her body and actually looking right at me. I was outside the building and she was inside the building, but her response told me she picked up on the response I thought to her personally.

I actually have been doing this for some years, and it seems to be working now more than before?

I have had as many misses as I have had hits on this but it seems to be the normal way things are here on this planet some get it and some do not, but it does work.

Food for thought.

Any thoughts?

It may help us prepare for the future and the next incarnation in our growth?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

I have a bit of fun with this too.

If a baby is crying really loud in a public space I look at the cute little thing and send gentle thoughts and ask to please quiet down. Most of the time it works.

Also at work if someone is annoying or being disruptive (like standing around my work space) because I'm trying to post on this forum I send out 'Please go away' Most of the time it works too...lol

Great topic Gabe, I should practice more
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I love you reuniteR as you are so in tune with all these things, We all should practice more and you are so right on. I found it works as you have.

Awesome mate, speak that raise to yourself soon and aim it at your boss. LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Awesome mate, speak that raise to yourself soon and aim it at your boss. LOL

Oh I plan on that...lol
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

A few months ago I was driving through a check point.

When I saw that the officer was just about to stop me, I told him to lift his arm and to wave me through.

The passenger in my car saw it and asked me if I did that.
I said, yep, I sure did!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?   TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TELEPATHIC EXPERIMENTS ?
Page 1 of 1