the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....

Go down 
+4
mntruthseeker
Gabriel
micjer
Linda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

**CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Empty
PostSubject: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

Tom and I just watched this 7 part series of the MOST IMPORTANT UP TO DATE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL EVER GET regarding mind control, implants, etc.

This incredible woman knows exactly what is going on and is still alive today even though "they" have been trying to kill her for years because she knows that there is no such thing as death.
We plan on googling her name and watching anything that she has ever done.

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BRAVE, FEARLESS WOMAN ON ALL FORUMS!!!

------------------------

Issues of MindControl - Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde

Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde, Doctor, author, scientist.
She has wrote several books, and is a very strong woman with great knowledge about the hidden dark secrets of the new world order and their weapons.

Mindcontrol is the backspine of the New World Order.

Part 1 of 7 ** watch them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDjYWK0k9A

This is the first one we saw of hers last night and we were hooked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPXf0oLKRA
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 am

She seems very sincere. I plan on watching. Thanks for the link.

toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 am

Thanks Linda for the links, I will also watch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 am

I just finished the 7 part series and found them to be the best video's I have seen about all the secret stuff.

Thank you and Pilgrim Linda for the great find. This lady is an awesome info warrior.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 am

Amazing and Alarming. It explained so much to me. I had no idea that the chem trails were used for this reason. I thought it was only to put poison into our atmosphere and our food.

Thank you for sharing htis and I will spread the word.

The Lady is indeed brave
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Here is another interesting interview by Dr. Rauni Kilde,
it is in 13 parts and about 90 minutes long.., so put the coffee on
and get the feet up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJTds1QUI&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Forget the coffee, I think I will need a stiff drink for this one!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:51 pm

try bailey's and coffee with a stoly float
it's coffee and a drink, too!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 pm

I'll take some baileys....I love it, the best drink ever.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Great idea! Getting it now. toast
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 pm

I'm also preparing one for you Gabe and WineHippie toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I can't wait to share with you and my dear sister.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh you heathens.., have ye never heard of Guinness or Black Bush whiskey? drunks
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Please I'll take a black bush....LOL but the Irish whiskey is hard to beat, and you know this more than anyone here pilgrim... set me up bro...
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm

" set me up bro..."
I ish shorry Gabe., hic!.. but, I can't sheem to find it, party-drunkparty-dru
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 pm

I must say, I haven't had baileys for years...and it is sooo delicious party-drunkparty-dru
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:58 pm

LOL....thats ok I know the feeling......
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm

The Chip is at the Tip of the Needle

By Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer (New GermanMedicine)

Yesterday, 27 August 2009, I was giving an introductory talk about German New Medicine (GNM) near Vienna, Austria. My wife was with me and about 40 listeners. At the end as part of the discussion the swine flu was mentioned and a lady got up and declared the following:

A friend of hers works for a pharmaceutical company in Vienna and told her that the swine flu injection needles indeed contain nano particles in their very tip, which cannot be detected with the naked eye but are clearly visible with as little as a 12 times magnifying microscope like children’s toy microscopes. The staff of the pharmaceutical company was advised that these nano particles work in the human body like a motherboard in the computer and lots of data can be stored on it, which will make cash cards obsolete. This measure was also intended to do an accurate census and to protect babies, as many mothers would simply "discard" their newborn, without knowledge of the authorities.

This lady further disclosed that she was working in the medical field. She had asked a lawyer who came to her as a patient, how it was possible to avoid being chipped. He told her that he was aware of the planned chipping of the population; in fact most upper class members of society were aware of this plan. For this year no forced vaccinations were planned but to rather encourage people through the media to volunteer for the jab.

In case too few would come forward, forced vaccination was planned for next year. Exempt from those were certain professional groups like the police, medical personal, politicians etc. Being a lawyer, he knew ways for himself to avoid the jab, but for the majority of the population there was no escape.

Interview with Dr Gert Hamer (GNM) by Helmut Pilhar (Engineer) ,........

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/09_Sci_Tech/090912.the.needle.chip.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Is this the truth or more fearmongering?

Either way No Vaccine Thank You

peek
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 pm

micjer,

What you post does not surprise me in the least. I was wondering where all the objections from the upper levels of society were. We can't have their rights interferred with now can we? What's next mandatory legislation to get rid of nonproductive workers, i.e., severely handicapped and elderly??? I don't even get upset anymore when I hear about this new information. I am however at a loss of ideas on what to do about it. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Is there any rumblings in your state that they may follow mass in their lunacy?

Quote :
$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachusetts?

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/1000-per-day-fine-and-30-days-in-jail-for-refusing-the-swine-flu-vaccine-in-massachusetts
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Nothing that I've heard. We are a small population and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they're depending on people lining up to gladly take the shot. Everyone I know regardless of education follows their doctor's advice on these and it saddens me.

My daughter had her friend over this weekend that was diagnosed with Swine Flu at the end of the last school year, she was proudly telling me that she and her family are going to go get their vaccinations this week. I just shook my head. Her parents are educated and work for the state, you'd think they'd do a little reasearch before buying into this.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm

It is hard to watch and listen to people that can't grasp the fact that there is a sinister plan taking place. Free will must be honored, but it is heart breaking and frustrating at times.

There is so much info on the internet, yet so many chose to regard it as nonsense.

So far in Canada it appears to be voluntary, with the exception that health care workers may be required to take it. This may change however.

poop
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:50 pm

It's not the free will part that bothers me, I'd have a hard time telling a 13 year old my views. I'd go visit her parents and discuss it with them, but from past experience with them I know it'd fall on death ears.

Today all forums are reporting that most areas are not ready for mandatory vaccines and they are going to let those who will line up for them go first. They report the mandatory portion will take place next year.

I've been against vaccines for about 20 years now since I saw the effects first hand and started to put the pieces of the puzzle together. You can only do so much to open the eyes of others, put the information on the table and they ultimately have to make their own choices.

If Doctors aren't willing to look at the data what hope is their for the majority of the people?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Nano Particles used in Untested H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccines

Vaccines which have been approved by the responsible government authorities for vaccination against the alleged H1N1 Influenza A Swine Flu have been found to contain nano particles. Vaccine makers have been experimenting with nanoparticles as a way to “turbo charge” vaccines for several years. Now it has come out that the vaccines approved for use in Germany and other European countries contain nanoparticles in a form that reportedly attacks healthy cells and can be deadly.

In 2007 researchers at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) announced in an article in the journal, Nature Biotechnology, that they had developed a “nanoparticle that can deliver vaccines more effectively, with fewer side effects, and at a fraction of the cost of current vaccine technologies.” The article went on to describe the effects of their breakthrough: “At a mere 25 nanometers, these particles are so tiny that once injected, they flow through the skin’s extracellular matrix, making a beeline to the lymph nodes. Within minutes, they’ve reached a concentration of DCs thousands of times greater than in the skin. The immune response can then be extremely strong and effective.” 1

There is only one small problem with vaccines containing nanoparticles—they can be deadly and at the least cause severe irreparable health damage.

Nanoparticles, promoted in the mass media as the new wonder revolution of science, are particles that have been produced vastly smaller than deadly asbestos particles which caused severe lung damage and death before being outlawed. Particles at a nano size, (nm = 0,000000001 Meter) fuse together with the membranes of our body cell membranes and, according to recent studies in China and Japan, continuously destroy cells once introduced into the body. Once they interact with the body’s cellular structure, they cannot be removed. Modern medicine euphemistically terms the phenomenon, a continuing infectious reaction.....

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15092
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....   **CHIPS IN VACCINES?   NOPE....WATCH THIS.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**CHIPS IN VACCINES? NOPE....WATCH THIS....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next