the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios Empty
PostSubject: August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios   August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 am

by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

Inside you will see an extensive report on my interview with Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios. What was said, and is now being reported, will occur in days, weeks, and months not years. Mayan prophecy as with most ancient text, does not speak in terms of exact dates related to events. However, Carlos does say the Mayan Sacred Books of ' Chilam Balam' mentions December 20th 2012, but he reminds us "it is not like turning on a switch".

Many of you know of the 6.9 earthquake which hit Mexico's Gulf of California earlier today. This may be the precursor of what is to come. Another sharp announcement earlier today comes from NASA. The Kepler spacecraft has detected an Earth-like Planet orbiting a nearby Sun. They have called for a media briefing to be held on Thursday, Aug. 6, at 2 p.m. EDT, to discuss their findings.

Although these two items alone would fit most everyone's mark as exceptional, what you will see inside suggest much more. Areas which were discussed in our interview cover earthquakes, volcanoes, viruses, the US fall from power, the July 22nd full solar eclipse, the coming August 6th partial lunar eclipse, Barak Obama, and the new leader of the world.

Full Article: http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/3247.326/article-9162525780.php

Mitch Battros Research on Sun-Earth Connection and 2012

Mitch Battros presents fascinating, and sometimes shocking, research from the world's top scientists. After years of dialogue with these experts, Mitch has been accepted into the guarded halls of NASA, NOAA, ESA, Royal Observatory, the US Naval Observatory and other highly esteemed scientific bodies. In addition to the latest research on the Sun's influence on our - "weather" -, Mitch also presents ground-breaking evidence of how the Sun and other celestial orbs produce 'charged particles' and their impact on humanity.

Just as the Sun's solar activity affects the Earth's magnetic field which has a dramatic affect on Earth's weather i.e. earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, hurricanes; so does this wave of electrical currents affect the human body's magnetic field. Mitch also reveals a little-known development from modern medicine known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS provides empirical evidence of how magnetic fields can influence human emotions.

Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012.

"I believe it will be the magnetic influence produced by the Sun which will usher in what is described by our ancient ancestors as "the transition" bringing us to a new state-of-being". (Mitch Battros)
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios   August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

thank you for posting this article ...earth changes media has so many interesting and timely articles to read. This article is especially enlightening, we are going through the changes to emerge into the 5th world

Red Elk saw this too... I will post his vision soon! still figuring out how to do things on the forum.

I did want to say that all is not doom and gloom about the earth changes, and this age to come is what so many of us have been waiting for ... sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios   August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

i take comfort in the thought/intuition/belief that mother earth has been through this before, it's all cycles, time to saddle up and RIDE
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios   August 2009 Interview With Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1