the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Empty
PostSubject: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 pm

flower

State of the Planet - A Ground Crew Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman (aka Henry Deacon) Go to the show page

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907588
Reunite...tried what you said and still can't get the dang thing to post..

i just don't get it for a guy who was soooo secret to just show up and give his name
just very puzzling
questionb
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 pm

yes sky and now he becomes a poster boy ............. go figure ........ but at least he had time to get a hair cut or at least comb it
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 am

flower

yeah..and something to calm him down...are you sure it's the same guy who busted into Bob dean's talk??

and having said that ..i am wondering if maybe this guy really is HD??..maybe someone to pretend??

i have an awful lot of questions about the whole thing..

any of the stuff i have listened too is very ho-hum stuff..nothing new or revealing..makes me wonder why they are even having
these "conferences"....maybe they are now mainstream questionb
and maybe there just isn't anything more to say and we need to tune into our own info centers... sadb
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Since this guy would be killed stone dead if he snitched at the wrong level, I am working on the theory that this is part of some controlled disclosure.

Interesting about the Hopi prophecy = "Near the day of purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth across the sky" from that amazing arty film koyannisquatsi (life out of balance).

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Quote :
Since this guy would be killed stone dead if he snitched at the wrong level, I am working on the theory that this is part of some controlled disclosure.
Anchor said.

I am in agreement with this. I would add Dr Greer to this also possibly and the disclosure project may be a way of "the truth" coming out through their conferences and testimony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon   Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam Conference - Arthur Newman / Henry Deacon
Page 1 of 1