the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

henry deacon admits to being on mars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

henry deacon admits to being on mars Empty
PostSubject: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 am

scratch

this was at project camelot-dot-org front page

and my comment is that if henry deacon ..has been on mars and this gets out and he lives...
then something else is occuring here..in my opinion, of course

flower

At the Exopolitics Summit in Barcelona, Bob Dean has just completed the most magnificent on-stage presentation I (Bill) have ever seen at any UFO Conference.

Bob concluded by stating that there were certainly active bases on Mars: and then Henry Deacon, accompanied by Kerry Cassidy, spontaneously took the stage to support Bob's statement - confirming in front of cameras, media and a thousand members of the audience that he had been on Mars himself. This was an enormous act of courage which we had absolutely not been expecting at all.

This all made for a most amazing hour and a half, and we have it all on video. We will do what we can to post Bob's entire presentation, and Henry's addendum, within 24 hours.

We will also be posting Bob Dean's 15 minute presentation at yesterday's press conference, together with Thursday evening's lively and interesting three hour speakers panel discussion which was hosted and moderated by ourselves.

Tomorrow morning we will record a Futuretalk with Bob, Henry and Alfred Webre, and later tomorrow we will post a number of high-resolution photographs - which we had never seen before today - given to Bob Dean by NASA insiders. One or two of these, still with original NASA reference numbers, clearly show some extraordinary anomalous objects.

--Bill

peek
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Henry Deacon, once so scared of being revealed and who felt the need to use a vocoder during phone interviews is now happy to pose for cameras and speak on stage !

I didn't expect that.

Who is playing whom ?

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm

here is Henry at the conference roughly 10 mins

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1867974
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm

flower

it looked like old kelly and deacon just imposed themselves..eue...
poor Bob looked sad that he had manners and they didn't..

this is going to get interesting if they finally tell where old arthur actually worked and for whom..
he also looks like he needs to really convince everyone..

just plain-ass wierd

poke

thanks NB..that was interesting
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

Watching Henry's presentation, I couldn't help but be bothered with his body language and nervousness. It distracted me and I kept asking myself why was he so nervous? His voice was even cracking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: henry deacon admits to being on mars   henry deacon admits to being on mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

henry deacon admits to being on mars
Page 1 of 1