the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Empty
PostSubject: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Looks like the CG artists are hard at work! Can you believe this!

Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face as he first walks across the moon

Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Articl10

An amazing new photograph showing Neil Armstrong's face through his space suit visor has come to light on the 40th anniversary of the first manned Moon landing.

The image was shot by the movie camera mounted on the lunar lander famously called 'Eagle', but the frame lasts for only a fleeting moment.

It shows Armstrong's face in clear view as he walks across the lunar surface.

FULL ARTICLE
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

LOL

The depth of field is so whack in that pic its not funny... in more ways than one, on an image it seems whack, and add 40 years to the story and all I can say is : "LOL"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Agree, also consider that the visor was covered in gold, I dont see how his face could be illuminated except unless there was lighting under the visor.

I've been an amature photographer for over 30 years.

A..
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Too bad this photo was taken by Stanley Kubrick on a stateside soundstage, eh?

That's what Mrs. Kubrick says, anyway.

He agreed to film the "landing" so he could use NASA's camera for his own uses.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm

shechaiyah wrote:
Too bad this photo was taken by Stanley Kubrick on a stateside soundstage, eh?

That's what Mrs. Kubrick says, anyway.

He agreed to film the "landing" so he could use NASA's camera for his own uses.

Shech--

I see you have watched 'Dark Side of the Moon'

For those who haven't:

"Dark Side of the Moon is a French documentary by director William Karel which ...originally aired on Arte in 2002 with the title Opération Lune. The basic premise for the film is the theory that the television footage from the Apollo 11 Moon landing was faked and actually recorded in a studio by the CIA with help from director Stanley Kubrick. It features some surprising guest appearances, most notably by Donald Rumsfeld, Dr. Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Buzz Aldrin and Stanley Kubrick's widow, Christiane Kubrick. The tone of the documentary begins with low key revelations of NASA working closely with Hollywood at the time of the Moon landings. Over the course of the tale, Karel postulates that not only did Kubrick help the USA fake the moon landings but that he was eventually killed by the CIA to cover up the truth. First hand testimony backing these claims come from Rumsfeld and Dr. Kissinger, which lend credence to the story"

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2304895215368202642&ei=U89wSpbYJY6KwgPq0sm1DA&q=dark+side+of+the+moon&hl=en&client=firefox-a

I can't embed the video..

strapped down

Last edited by Reunite on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Thank you I've heard about it but never watched it! Looks like I have my entertainment for the evening!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face   Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never-before-seen photo shows Neil Armstrong's face
Page 1 of 1