the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Empty
PostSubject: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jul/17/amazon-kindle-1984

summary: one can download books through amazon.com and read them through a program called kindle. amazon.com remotely deleted these books from all of their customers, claiming it was a copyright issue.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

I think the censorship has begun. I have also noticed there are websites that cannot be accessed anymore also.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 am

hi micjer.

im sure this post should be diced up and filed accordingly, but theyre ramping up their agenda very quickly and i thought id simply pool it into one post. theyre getting quite desperate, arent they?

its my opinion that something is being sent through the HDTV signal. on the local tv news program in my area, they had a ''warm and fuzzy'' clip of some local cats glued to the television. its cute until you consider what could be in the signal (and i dont believe that the signal is that clear that cats cannot tell the difference). apparently, many pets are being affected by this:

http://www.tvpredictions.com/catwatcheshdtv011606.htm

ill let others draw their own conclusions on this, but i noticed on wideeyecinema.com that theres a new section there for ''government shills''. the site claims that the truth movement has been infiltrated by government misinfo agents spreading lies, and a complete list of the accused has been posted (which includes PC, george green, and david icke).

http://wideeyecinema.com/?page_id=2607

i posted a response to a clip of general stubblevine (husband of rima laibow) discussing 9-11 which was summarily deleted. i also posted a comment questioning jordan maxwells inclusion in their disinfo agent list which also was deleted.

other conspiracy websites and editorials (ive discovered that almost every forum that i stumble upon has a section discussing 9-11, 2012, or the NWO, so lots of people are talking everywhere) blur the lines between what information is real and not real:

http://waronyou.com/topics/propaganda-is-making-the-truth-movement-totally-irrelevant/

it seems that now, more than ever, we need to go with our gut instinct on what we believe is the truth.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:04 am

flower

wow..just posted about this yesterday in the other websites area

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/other-websites-f22/feeling-really-dumb-t1090.htm

in my opinion..i think it is time to looke behind the doors and under the rocks before you do stuff..
it is starting to feel like a twilight zone sketch

Hi B/wC..nice to see you posting again
wave
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 pm

hi skyotter... :) yeah, im still alive... ill be entering a naturally slow period at work soon, so i can be here more frequently.

i didnt check the 'other websites area' before posting; i suppose i shouldve done that so there arent duplicate posts flying around.

hope all is well. :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm

flower

hey no problem..it will be good to hear your voice again
and i only posted about the george orwell thing...

some of that other stuff you mentioned..yikes...

sure doesn't help me in the trust department...i have to check and double check before i beleive anything anymore..
and then i'm still going to think real hard about it..

i'm good..hope your doing well also

group-hug
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm

BB/wC posted this..

Quote :
ill let others draw their own conclusions on this, but i noticed on wideeyecinema.com that theres a new section there for ''government shills''. the site claims that the truth movement has been infiltrated by government misinfo agents spreading lies, and a complete list of the accused has been posted (which includes PC, george green, and david icke).

http://wideeyecinema.com/?page_id=2607

I am really having trouble figuring this website out. It seems to be into conspiracies and what not but this calling out of other whistleblowers has me puzzled. Is this a disinfo site?

It is saying that anyone that believes in certain government "projects" is a shill and if you call out the vatican etc you are a shill.

I have read the book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, so I would suggest that they had better put Jim Marrs on their list also.]

Anyone who has read this book and looked at the pages and pages of sources that Jim has researched will know that there is actually something to these projects that they say are lies.

This web-site is one that I don't wish to visit again as I have been having internet problems since going there. Coincidence perhaps ..... but as you all know there are no coincidences.

Sooo if this is an attempt at disinformation that gives that much more credibility to these whistleblowers that they are trying to put down.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:32 pm

micjer:

its impossible at this point to determine who is and who isnt spreading disinformation. many dont trust bill ryan, blossom goodchild after october 14th, david wilcock due to his pro-obama stance, or alex jones for his fear mongering. wideeye cinema is a great resource of conspiratorial clips and presentations, but their personal opinions dont jibe with me (i believe in an alien agenda on the planet). whats most alarming is that they dont foster any discussion of their accusations. the recent spat between st. clair and camelot also comes to mind.

i dont know if there are disinfo agents fueling these quarrels or if there are factions of the conspiracy circle arguing amongst themselves in an effort to see the real picture. i always felt it was an unwritten rule that one should take what resonates with them and dump the rest. accusing another of being a liar raises doubts about the accusers motives, since telling anyone else what is and what isnt true, especially in the conspiracy realm, makes me wonder.
i believe that most people will naturally find their way to their truth, as the disinformation wont be able to stand on its own for long. any good, reliable source should tell us that.

by the way, id advise you to use mozilla firefox w/ noscript when visiting any sites and have peer guardian and malware bytes (or another anti-malware program) downloaded on your computer... all are free downloads. id be glad to help you out with those if you wish.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Great advice and I agree with your post bb w/c . Thanks for that. I 'll let you know if I need help.

clap
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm

hell, im good for somethin`. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users   amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amazon.com deletes orwell books from kindle users
Page 1 of 1