the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)

Go down 
+4
Gabriel
New World Orphan
Reunite
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Empty
PostSubject: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 pm

David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqMK_yu8APg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprojectavalon%2Enet%2Fforum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D15395&feature=player_embedded

As far as I know, not one single person out of the 58,122 subscribers to this channel has received this video! This is blatant censorship of the highest order!

Google clearly doesn't want this video to get out to the masses. First of all, in the last half an hour since I posted this vid, I have already received five emails from some of my subscribers telling me that they did not receive this video. Secondly, I have tried to share this video with my contacts but it will not send no matter how many times I try. I type in the captcha code correctly each time but it acts as if I typed it incorrectly and it tells me to type in another code every single time. I will keep trying though.

Google is doing everything to thwart my efforts to get information out. On my previous video, they have not counted most of the comments received after the first day. They froze the comments counter as well as the view counter. Two days ago the video was receiving several comments every second, but the comments counter is frozen and when it did eventually update after several hours, the counter increased by a couple of hundred instead of a couple of thousand. Now they are preventing me from sharing this David Icke video, and my subscribers have clearly not received the video. They manipulate the view counter on every video I post. This channel has almost 60,000 subscribers. Just look at the video views of other channels with 60,000 subscribers and you'll instantly realise how heavily my videos are being censored.

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Seems like the blackout didn't have much effect

bigw
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Damn

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Ron Paul is on point, he voted against this vaccine back in 1976.

How did the department of homeland security get in the medical business???
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 am

It is going to come down to YOU against the system before this is all over. My advice is to become as connected as you can to source/God/the universe/higher self as possible as quickly as you can. Tell your source that you will follow "your source" at whatever the cost may be to you, and in doing this the "source" will provide all of your needs according to "his/her riches in glory, not the governments.

You must dedicate all the way to find your "perfect position" in the body of light beings on this planet at this time.

If you dedicate to source, source will dedicate to you. It is that simple in my opinion.

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

I agree Gabe.

Thanks for the links NWO. Ron Paul for President!!!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 am

Guillain-Barré Syndrome

This is what you may get if vaccinated!!

The Facts on Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare neurological disorder that occurs when the body's immune system attacks the peripheral nerves in the body. This is known as an autoimmune disease and can be triggered following a surgical infection, or by a flu-like illness or a stomach infection. As the immune system fights off the infection, it mistakenly attacks the peripheral nerves.

GBS affects men and women of all ethnicities and ages. Treatment is available for the condition and in most cases, people recover fully. More severe cases of the condition require emergency medical treatment, admission to hospital, and longer rehabilitation periods.

Causes of Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Healthy nerves are wrapped in an outer coating known as myelin which is similar to the plastic insulation wrapped around a wire. In cases of GBS, the myelin is damaged, and without this coating, the nerves can no longer send messages or they send weaker messages, which may result in muscle weakness, tingling, numbness, or paralysis. People with this condition may experience significant weakness and have difficulty performing everyday tasks, including walking.

Infections by certain bacteria or viruses seem to trigger GBS. In particular, infections of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract or respiratory system are most commonly associated with the condition.

Vaccination against the flu may trigger the disease.

http://bodyandhealth.canada.com/condition_info_details.asp?disease_id=325#Causes
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

It would be interesting to know if the Canadian Government has excluded the drug companies from prosecution should side effects arise over the vaccines they are at this time recommending we take
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 pm

In the short term., I, and others, think that it's more to do with creating a pandemic
in order for the world health organisation (W.H.O.) to take control of the martial laws of the land away from the governments of individual countries.
That way, the W.H.O has total control, as one body, over ALL the armed forces, militia, police and the laws of the land.., of all the countries, under the guise that people cannot walk the streets,
(protest) because of the fear of spreading this " HIGHLY" infectious disease.

The build up to the third world war is due around September/October time, therefore they expect massive protest around the world.
What better way to stop people from demonstrating on a global scale, than to enforce
A law that would stop people from gathering for fear of spreading this disease.
It would not be the individual governments.., but a GLOBAL authority, thus giving it more credence!
You can't say that it's your own government, if the rest of the world is doing it!!
CAN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 am

I agree Pilgrim, I think you broke it down just right.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 am

I agree that there is always more to the agenda than first impressions.

Problem-Reaction-Solution.

poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 am

Health Care Bill Will Fund State Vaccine Teams to Conduct ‘Interventions’ in Private Homes

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=51115

President Barack Obama announces Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, left, as his nominee for Health & Human Services Secretary, Monday, March 2, 2009, in the East Room at the White House in Washington.

Quote :
There is a knock at the front door. Peeking through the window, a mother sees a man and a woman, both in uniform. They are agents of health-care reform.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” says the man. “Our records show that your eleven-year-old daughter has not been immunized for genital warts.”

“And your four-year-old still needs the chicken-pox vaccine,” says the woman.

“He will not be allowed to start kindergarten unless he gets that shot, you know,” says the man—smiling from ear to ear.

“So, can we please come in?” asks the woman. “We have the vaccines right here,” she says, lifting up a black medical bag. “We can give your kids the shots right now.”

“We are from the government,” says the man, “and we’re here to help.”

The symbolism of having the Kansas govenor with him stands out to me. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz came to mind.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:55 am

now see, that's why i enjoy your posts, mic...
cuz i never woulda made that Kansas connection...
but now that you mention it...
spooky
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 am

flower

Hey M

guess we need to dust off those ruby slippers, huh?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)   David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1