the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Empty
PostSubject: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am

Has anybody??? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm

no more than usual
i like to sneeze, it tickles
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes G I`ve noticed a bit I `m wondering if the abundance of rain we have been having might have something to do with it .Is some thing going on above the cloud cover that we can not see while it is raining?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 pm

I actually had a couple of sneezing attacks today. Must have sneezed 10 times. I don't have a cold and don't have alergies.

Have you been Gabe?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 pm

I've had sinus for the last 3 years that includes more frequent sneezing. I've tried every remedy possible but can't shake it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Since the first of the year, on several occasions, about every 6 weeks or so I have started sneezing and sneezed 15 to 20 times for no apparent reason and they seem to be more violent than usual.

I know this sounds crazy, and if it does then I'm right on key I guess...LOL, but I have no allergies that I know of, and when this happens it seems like it will never stop.

It is just a curiosity that is a puzzle to me, I tend to notice all kinds of little things like this about myself and was just curious as this has never happened like this to me before. :love sick:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Since the first of the year, on several occasions, about every 6 weeks or so I have started sneezing and sneezed 15 to 20 times for no apparent reason and they seem to be more violent than usual.

I know this sounds crazy, and if it does then I'm right on key I guess...LOL, but I have no allergies that I know of, and when this happens it seems like it will never stop.

It is just a curiosity that is a puzzle to me, I tend to notice all kinds of little things like this about myself and was just curious as this has never happened like this to me before. :love sick:
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Sneezing can actually sometimes be a side effect of sexual arousal.

I just thought I'd throw in that piece of trivia :)

A little known fact that there is in fact, some erectile tissue in the nose, the main function of which is to act as a sort of valve to control the air flow. Pranayama experts can control this to decide which nostril to breath through - otherwise the rythm of left/right/both nostril breathing alternates through the day.

When you have a stuffy nose it is somewhat due to this mechanism breaking down.

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 pm

No stuffy nose anchor just sneezing every now and then. And I can see P/A`s home page now just no forum yet so should be soon
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 pm

He he - I realised that I was somewhat off topic :)

I sneeze when I do the dusting. I think my allergies are all behind me now, thanks to my cold-showering regimen.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Anchor,

The sexual arousal aspect is most encouraging...LOL And how I wish that were true in my case...LOL, since I have no companion at this time and even if I did I am not sure my equipment would even work...LOL.

Perhaps there is some truth to the point of to much information...LOL, but respecting your information as I do, it could well be that there is a reaction to the fact that I do not have a companion and the sneezing is a by product of those feelings of being alone/without companion.

Anyway anytime something happens to our Matrix/our body there is a signal being sent to your higher consciousness about something.

Maybe I am becoming a little picky in my older days by noticing to much, but I can't help but notice when my flesh starts acting in a way it has not before.

I truly think the manifestation that I described of sneezing many times has a definite spiritual answer and connection, and your explanation may well be it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Sorry - I was not suggesting it was the explanation, my apologies. It was just some free associated trivia.

To make up for it, let me write this:

Think about what a sneeze is really for. Usually the body is attempting to expelling unwanted material from the airways.

The breath is also one of the means by which we can assimilate prana. (The organs in the nose have the means to assimilate the prana from the air). It is vital that this process works efficiently!

The question: is this real "physical" material, or is it a metaphor for something else?

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Anchor wrote:
Sorry - I was not suggesting it was the explanation, my apologies. It was just some free associated trivia.

To make up for it, let me write this:

Think about what a sneeze is really for. Usually the body is attempting to expelling unwanted material from the airways.

The breath is also one of the means by which we can assimilate prana. (The organs in the nose have the means to assimilate the prana from the air). It is vital that this process works efficiently!

The question: is this real "physical" material, or is it a metaphor for something else?

A..

Yes I would agree with your question of your last sentence, The physical is not real as I see it, so the explanation must be that it is as you suggested a "metaphor" for something else.

And of course that is the path I am seeking to know more about, hence my "dumb question" about sneezing.

Great exchange Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?   HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE YOU BEEN SNEEZING A LOT LATELY ?
Page 1 of 1