the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE... Empty
PostSubject: LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE...   LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:02 pm

REUNITE,

Thanks to the wonderful FREE E-BOOK LINK, I have been having a ball at finding A WHOLE LOT OF GOOD MATERIAL!!!!

And .... I wound up finding PERHAPS???? ... another great "non-physical" source of INFOMATION which I thought ?????? Some ONE in our FORUM is already so channeling from???????

Any who.... the book is called: "Only Planet of Choice"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13666713/Only-Planet-of-Choice

....... and looks to be of "enough" IMPORTANCE to also so INVESTIGATE.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

&.... it references the COUNCIL OF THE NINE as the "INFORMATION" source, which, thus far it seems to be IN AGREEMENT with much of the "non-physical and physical" related material that our FORUM finds of interest.......

And yet .... I thought, from one of past postings here that some ONE, (from within our GROUP)...... said that they too can/are ALSO so channel "this" information?????

Anywho, since I value the BALANCING of POLARITIES that this particular SOURCE so ALSO describes as being OF VALUE ....

... COULD THE PERSON THAT ALSO CHANNELS from the COUNCIL of NINE..... perhaps .... also share any other ADDITIONAL COUNCIL OF NINE related material that might ALSO be of USE ?????

Thanks again Reunite for the great LINK!!

strapped down love

Steve
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE...   LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Your welcome once again Steve.

Back to top Go down

LOVING the EBOOK link & Questions 4 the ONE of US channeling the COUNCIL of the NINE...
Page 1 of 1