the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got me thinkin.....

Go down 
+3
micjer
WineHippie
zuni
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

got me thinkin..... Empty
PostSubject: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

today i found a nespero tree full of yummy ripe fruit......so i stood there admiering the tree and enjoying it´s yummy fruit.....ummm ......

so on my way home i was walking through the forest thinking about how thankful i was to find this wonderful tree and how much i enjoyed my fresh breakfast......i wasn´t following a trail just walking enjoying the nature.........

but then the brush got really thik with loads of spiky things.......i was wearing my sandels and shorts and was getting poked and scratched.....but still enjoying my walk......but it got me thinking again how humans were not really desinged for livin on mother earth......i mean look at all the other creachers on the planet.......they are well adapted to the terran..........it´s so obvious to me that humans are huminoid hybreds........and i´m sure if we went into the deep forrests of the planet we would find loads of the original huminoids roaming around.........the are much hairier and can make it through the thick growth of the forrest without chopping a trail and damaging plants or damaging their skin......

it´s just not possible that our skin type originated here on earth.......it´s too thin and too bald.........

so i would like to know if any of you have met or know anyone who has met or a huminoid first hand...........it´s a dream of mine to meet a humminoid being....not just to see one but actually spend some time with one.........
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm

i don't think i ever met one, zuni, but robin williams is pretty hairy......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Ya but he is not from this planet! Nanu Nanu

got me thinkin..... Mork-Mindy-tv-02

I love your pics on your blog!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:39 am

i love the photo of the baby bull on your blog wh............i have a stong conection to cows.....i´m going to make sure there are plenty of cows on the island.........

when you stare into the eyes of a cow they bring you a special peaceful energy..........it´s easy to understand why cows are considered holy by hindus.......

cows are magical.........even cow poop is so useful...........you can make a fire out of the dried patties .......and even build a house out of the poop......plus it pulls toxins and polutions out of the air...........

not to mention how nutritious and yummy fresh raw cows milk is.........

thank you for sharing that photo.........
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

I can add another benefit from cow shit.

magic mushrooms!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:42 pm

cows are magical.........even cow poop is so useful...........you can make a fire out of the dried patties .......and even build a house out of the poop......plus it pulls toxins and polutions out of the air...........

you had me wondering till i got to the 2nd last word ZUNI
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Cow shit also is very good organic fertilizer. Replaces commercial fertilizer. Earth worms love it and makes the soil more porous for root development.

thread hijacked

Back to the original post zuni, I have to agree that humans really are not adapted to live on earth. Animals have adapted to their environments, while humans adapt their environment via air conditioners, heaters, fur coats (of other animals), etc.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm

flower

so i would like to know if any of you have met or know anyone who has met or a huminoid first hand...........it´s a dream of mine to meet a humminoid being....not just to see one but actually spend some time with one.........

ah zuni
we have some interesting caves and hallows here and i have always felt them around..no proof..no personal sightings

but one year we were sure they were here..the sound was scary and moved so fast from one hil to another
...i recorded it..and really spooked out a lot of folks
...finally one day and old guy was with the group and he cracked up..
i said.. wow have you heard this out in the woods too...
when he finally wiped the tears off his face and could talk
he said "oh yeah, i've herad it since i was a kid."
everyone leaned in and waited...
he glanced around at all the faces...
and then he siad
you idiots..that's a female fox in heat with males calling from different spots to get her attention

sigh
it was deflating..

and we finally actually saw the fox in question one night from the upstairs window
when she had her kits out hunting
and think she laughed at us...

but besides that i still think they are around here..there are sooo many hiding places and wild terrain also
and i have always felt if i did come across one that he/she would know i was ok to talk to

oh well...maybe some day...
we will both get lucky
BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Northern Boy wrote:

you had me wondering till i got to the 2nd last word ZUNI

too funny
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:49 pm

micjer wrote:
I have to agree that humans really are not adapted to live on earth. Animals have adapted to their environments, while humans adapt their environment via air conditioners, heaters, fur coats (of other animals), etc.

it´s so strange isn´t it ............

huminoids and animals are much more adapted to the natural enviornment of earth..........

for sure we are aliens ourselvs to this planet.........thus the adaption diffeculty..........
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

but besides that i still think they are around here..there are sooo many hiding places and wild terrain also
and i have always felt if i did come across one that he/she would know i was ok to talk to

oh well...maybe some day...
we will both get lucky
BigSmile2

great story sky otter.......

yes i think your probably correct that you have some living around you...........

i think they are all over the planet but they are smart enough to stay away from most humans......

but i feel the same as you when i met one they´ll know i´m okay to hang out with.........

i wonder if they have homes or if they wander around..........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:28 am

Hey Reunite,

bring on the mushrooms...LOL I have done my share of them, and loved them. I especially liked the deep body/flesh stoned feeling I got from them. peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got me thinkin.....   got me thinkin..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got me thinkin.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Tell a Story :: Share your Personal Stories-
Jump to: